• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
This may come across as "another-one-of-those-n00b-threads" or w.e, but thats the point of this site...to share ideas and so on.

Anyway, old news to u guys or not, but the girl in the short skirt, with long hair looking out into the ocean, in the TGS and Jump 2005 trailers of KHII, is Kairi, right? I thought so at least. And the girl who talks to her in the trailer is a grown up Selphie right? That wuld also mean that the "older" Kairi seen in ASAS or wutev and the same girl I was refering too earlier is in KH2......right? Hope this makes sense... It's pretty late, so I'm not exactly "here" right now...sry. Also, is Kairi playable in KHII? (KH2)I hope...and if this question was already answered, then sry bout that. Also, Instead of making a new thread on BHK...most ppl think he's a shell of someone, which can't be true cause he needs a heart to wield a--blahblah...u already kno..but I think BHK is his own person. I mean, I was noticing his clothes, black and white colors, right? And his two rings, again black and white...? Ok, so I think that that was Mr. Nomura's way of telling us, that since he can't be both dark and light, he must be in between, not a shell, just in between..but then again there are 4 different ppls of one person..-------yea, I'll stop before I make this already confusing thread, even more...confusing...
(At first I thought he was using Strike Raid at the Blind Folded Guy, obviously Riku, but Riku caught it, thats why they glanced at each other while falling pass each other...but I guess I'm wrong...u think BHK is a delivery boy of some sort? Heh..nvm.)

My first dumass thread...sry. (omg...lol...feel free to flame this post/thread)

j
:/

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
The girl in short skirt is indeed Kairi.
I'm not sure if Kairi's playable, but I doubt she would be.

Soraiku

Heh. I was like "$***" when I saw 2 ppl had replied, no offense, cause I figured I wuld get flamed or something. Guess not. Thanks I guess. And I shuld seriously take time to read other ppls posts, cause I think some guy asked something similar to my question. And sry if I broke a rule by posting something about BHK in a thread other than the Official BHK one.

j
:\

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Soraiku said:
Heh. I was like "$***" when I saw 2 ppl had replied, no offense, cause I figured I wuld get flamed or something. Guess not. Thanks I guess. And I shuld seriously take time to read other ppls posts, cause I think some guy asked something similar to my question. And sry if I broke a rule by posting something about BHK in a thread other than the Official BHK one.

j
:\

You wouldn't have to worry about such a thing if you think thoroughly about what you are posting. As well as doing some research, and knowing some basics about KH.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Soraiku said:
Yea true. Anyway, I'm off...damn I have school tomorrow...! g2g. Thanks for the replies.

j
:/

This is what'll get you flamed ^^ Post something related to the topic, or don't post at all.

Soraiku

Oh and I do know alot about KH, it's just that the theories nowadays and the whole mass confusion, and my 7 month absence, has messed up my overall knowledge of everything...KH wise. I guess it's cause I think I missed alot, and random things come to mind and.............yea......anyway, see ya.

T

The_Superior2345

yeah, khu has alot more, sry if this counts as advertising.

Oblivion14

it better not be advertising, since khinsider gets 90% of its info from kh2.co.uk :p

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
This may come across as "another-one-of-those-n00b-threads" or w.e, but thats the point of this site...to share ideas and so on.
no this is
Anyway, old news to u guys or not, but the girl in the short skirt, with long hair looking out into the ocean, in the TGS and Jump 2005 trailers of KHII, is Kairi, right? I thought so at least. And the girl who talks to her in the trailer is a grown up Selphie right? That wuld also mean that the "older" Kairi seen in ASAS or wutev and the same girl I was refering too earlier is in KH2......right?

one word
COMFIRMED
Also, is Kairi playable in KHII? (KH2)I hope...and if this question was already answered, then sry bout that.

lol idk they only tell us alot of little thing lol

Also, Instead of making a new thread on BHK...most ppl think he's a shell of someone, which can't be true cause he needs a heart to wield a--blahblah...u already kno..but I think BHK is his own person. I mean, I was noticing his clothes, black and white colors, right? And his two rings, again black and white...? Ok, so I think that that was Mr. Nomura's way of telling us, that since he can't be both dark and light, he must be in between, not a shell, just in between..but then again there are 4 different ppls of one person..-------yea, I'll stop before I make this already confusing thread, even more...confusing...
lol even a n00b gets it lol
(ur teh 2nd best n00b on this site)

(At first I thought he was using Strike Raid at the Blind Folded Guy, obviously Riku, but Riku caught it, thats why they glanced at each other while falling pass each other...but I guess I'm wrong...u think BHK is a delivery boy of some sort? Heh..nvm.)

My first dumass thread...sry. (omg...lol...feel free to flame this post/thread)
yeah... that is about right we don't really know

-DarkRiku-

Oblivion14 said:
it better not be advertising, since khinsider gets 90% of its info from kh2.co.uk :p

Hey kid.
When i go there it always tell me "if ur seeing this message then this part is down, sorry for the inconvenience" or something like that, how ya make it work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back