• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is blinfold unknow replica riku is not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

i just want to clear things upi have read some threads in the back latley and front and i read that everybody thinks that the blind folded unknown in another side and another story is the replica riku... he he he he WRONG it is the orginal riku because the person ( i forgot his name) writer of the story said that one character in another side another story is Riku not a replication the real riku unless you all think that riku is the duel wielding unknown but to just make it clear the blindfold unknown is 100% riku he has the white hair and no keyblade and he was with king mickey in deep-dive so there can't be no other explanation. (by the way does anyone know the name of the person who created kingdom hearts i just forgot please post)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Ughhhhhhh.................exactly who thought of this? Anyone who came up with that theory is an idiot. Deep Dive came before the Riku Replica was even THOUGHT OF!

ASMS

yes and I think his name was nomura
but try to remember his name I got flamed when I forgot it

baller4eva14

sora364 said:
Ughhhhhhh.................exactly who thought of this? Anyone who came up with that theory is an idiot. Deep Dive came before the Riku Replica was even THOUGHT OF!

thats what i thought

sinharvest_angel

um... dont we...well... kinda... i mean how do u put it.... er ALREADY KNOW THAT, UR FREAKING JUST LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAKE POINTLESS RIKU THREADS, listen no new comers will ever pay attention to r bother to check if a thread they make is old, they'll just say 'oh sry if this is old" or some crap like that.... this is one of the most pointless threads every, yes thank u for clearing this up, but we already know taht!!!!

baller4eva14

sinharvest_angel said:
um... dont we...well... kinda... i mean how do u put it.... er ALREADY KNOW THAT, UR FREAKING JUST LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAKE POINTLESS RIKU THREADS, listen no new comers will ever pay attention to r bother to check if a thread they make is old, they'll just say 'oh sry if this is old" or some crap like that.... this is one of the most pointless threads every, yes thank u for clearing this up, but we already know taht!!!!

its not old its new i just can't remember the thread name

sinharvest_angel

first of all thread, u mean threads, i mean u urself said that in ur first post, and there is much more then just one of these threads

diogo14

sinharvest_angel said:
first of all thread, u mean threads, i mean u urself said that in ur first post, and there is much more then just one of these threads

He's right this is really old news.... sorry

sinharvest_angel

anyway ball4eva, dont bother checking it up, (u can if u want) but it'll waste ur time, especially since ur wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back