• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

majinkearu

I need help with boss Riku VI and i just can find out how to beat him!! i can get him down to 1 3/4 health and then he beats me. help anybody?

stats are:
lvl:58
hp:560
cp: 825

14 nine cards, 4 eight cards, 6 cloud cards,3 blizzard cards, 2 cure cards, 1 hipotion, and Vexen.

any help?

L

l_neiman

You need some 0 cards, to break his Dark Aura sleights, since otherwise they'll do a TON of damage to you. I personally prefer a mix of 0-value attack cards and 0-value Cure cards, so you can break and heal at the same time. The trick is to be patient and just keep breaking his Dark Auras, and be sure to break any Elixirs he has, so he can't get the broken cards back.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
4-5 zero cards, high level heal cards, dont EVER use ur cure cards as a first in a sleight, and play defensively with zeros till he runs outa cards. BTW it is riku IV not VI

mike50691

That board was owful.Ihated that round but i used three 0s,five 2s,three 3s,six 1s,three poitions,and six cures. Make sure you use the o card when he is really powerful and keep hitting him so he wont get you.

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
well just make sure that if u gonna use a cura then make it so that u have sumthing infront of it like a low lvl card but try to get high cards and if u want go back to destiny island and lvl up since its the easiest place to do so, also if your gonna do that then us a ragnorok and mega flare deck

whitemushroom2

sorry 4 the double post. i need 2 get used to this new forum style.
I will probably get more cp because i have enough hp (more than enough) and only like 825 cp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back