• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Namine in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
It would be great it we see them again (not in Sora form but them self!) I would be very very happy! And it would be greater if they make a Roxas' story in the hole game! I would buy it as fast as I could (lol I haven't got any KHII yet lol) and I guss the story would make a lot sense about him!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
iseedisneyppl911 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA that's silly lol. Well its true! Roxas IS hott :D . I actually like Roxas's and Naminé's love better than Sora and Kairi's :eek: because i enjoy the whole love at first sight type stuff.... (spazz: DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!!)....it's sooo sweet. I think Sora and Kairi are more like fairytale princessish love which i don't like, because Kairi is such a damsel is destress and its annoying >.<

I still want them to be in KH3 SOMEHOW... OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!!! Wouldn't it be special if there was like....a special KEYBLADE or something that could give Nobody's hearts without joining with their original selves! O_O And you could just like....STAB Sora and Kairi and Roxas and Naminé would just POP out?!

That would be WONDERFUL because i liked the organization very much. I thought they were cool and not evil. Especially me boy AXEL ^.^ he's so cool i love him which is why i call him AXEL ROSE or AXELRENO!!! haha. (good thing Reno wasn't in KH2 or it would have like.....corrupted the balance. Especially if they were all blind!) Or and they can go back in time and save Zexion! teehee *shamefaced* lord he was a hott emo child. So anyway YEAH they need to rescue all the Nobodies so i do not...die?
For more on this please visit fanfiction.net, where you're likely to find 469485946843 fics that go like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back