• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary ~After the Battle~ FULL VERSION!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

I kid you not ;)

i ripped the audio from the ending movie, and with some extremely careful editing, i blended pieces and took out the speech, so it's just the song. It's really beautiful and it sounds almost untouched. I spent a lot of time on it, so I hope you like it ^_^

by the way it is the full song, the only part that is edited is about a few seconds in the "i watch you fast asleep" stanza, where there is speech, i edited it really carefully so you can't hear the speech, and just the song ^_^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DT1AD3TC

it will say "Wait _ seconds" when it's done, click on the link to download, and there it is :p it's not that hard lol

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

well i'll try to upload it to yousendit, but yousendit is having problems. They also locked my filefront account :confused:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
nice one buddy i rep yo :)

EDIT: i cant :( lol

EDIT2: simply beutiful *sheds tear*

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

it will say "Wait _ seconds" when it's done, click on the link to download, and there it is :p it's not that hard lol

E

Eclipse

^ LOL. that is what i'm doing

in fact i got a special treat for ya'll

i made a rather touching AMV with this song, and i'm uploading it at the moment ^_^

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I was playing Kingdom Hearts II when I got home from school. I completed almost all of the worlds except three: Twilight town, Radiant Garden, and finally The World That Never Was. I tried to fight Sephiroth and he beated me in 3 seconds....O.O;;; With only two moves....Crazy guy, I tell ya. So I just downloaded it and here I am listening to the song. Great job TSK! *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back