• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret movie and kh3 giveaways,read and find out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivions_Heart

Ok I came up with this idea a while back but I thought I should research them a little. Well i didnt really get a chance to research it but im very curious. Here it goes..

When Namura said that the game wouldnt be in the same order as the Kingdom Hearts games had been. Well I was thinking that maybe This secret video and Kingdom Hearts 3 might take place when Sora, Kairi, and Riku are all being whisked away from Destiny Islands in the storm.

1) I think this is true because nobody knows how long Sora, Kairi, and Riku where gone before they ''woke up'' in there seperate places.

2) That would somehow explain birth by sleep

3) Maybe the keyblade war happened before Sora weilded the Kingdom Key

4) Maybe the warriors or whoever they where where the people that founded the original keyblades and or they where the ones that chose Sora, Micky, Riku and whoever else as keyblade rulers,(and yes i know they said the keyblade chooses,but who knows maybe it was a turn off)

5) Also there has to be something wrong with the keyblade war because if nobody hasnt noticed,why would the keybladers fight eachother..maybe theres a dark side to the keyblade? or maybe they where fighting ''for'' something.

6) Could the Kingdom Key somehow be the leaders?

7)Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 and or the secret movie is a dream of soras

to be continued...

BladerUnknown

Well about number 4. I don't believe Mickey was chosen. I do believe he found his KeyBlade in the World of Darkness.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
twiligh knight said:
yes your right ,but how did riku get his i have been woundering that for some time.......... what the 4377 the d$%@ computer double posted

The Soul Eater was an intermediary to the Way To The Dawn. I think that was it. The Soul Eater transformed into the Way to the Dawn much like Roxas's Struggle sword thing did most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back