• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Sephiroth" hard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tromboneforever

lvl 80-something....beat him after around 12x but then again I kinda suck. Umm the only thing I can think of is right when he's using the sin harvest attack you can use a hi potion, then dodge when he's about to slash...I think. It's been a while.

Neverfate

I beat him at Level 58 on Expert mode. It took about 3 or 4 tries to get the strategy down, and try different items/keyblades, but he wasn't the hardest. I actually have difficulty getting to him at such a low level. I believe I tried him at level 56, but was unable to defeat him without Second Chance (or whatever the move is that allows you to have 1 HP left).

Gaulet

To be honest I have never played the game for a hella long time till now. I just now beat Sepheroith, it was lil hard but I figured his stradegy to me quickly. Ok my status.

HP/Max HP 93/93 Keyblade:Lionheart Mega Elixers
MP/Max MP 7/7 Accessories: High potions
AP/Max AP 0/50 Angel Bangle Ethers
STR- 66 Guard Earring Elixers
DEF-56 Omega Arts
LV-82
EXP-719163

I had alot of abilitises.....
From when the battle started the first few steps he swings his sword and he does that alot during the battle and that is all he does and when it comes down to the point to were he is about to put a spell on you and have 1HP then when you see him do that get away as far as possible and ready to heal your sekf with Curaga or an item.When he goes crazy swining that blade your run and dodge. Mainly when I did some serious damage I waited till I had enough MP to beat him.
( make sure to have full HP and MP) What I mainly did was yousing the abilites to win were Dodge Roll, Guard, Raid, Strike, and Counterattack. When I ws close to him use Ars Arcanium and Ragnorok. I basically dod these over and over till I beat him and this was normal mode. And that is it.

AxelFlare

I only got him down to NEARLY his orange bar he's hard!! Oh and it's called Sin Harvest( No offense, only defense)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back