• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Shadow of Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Shadow the hedgehog was running through westopolis angry at Black Doom.
"Giving me false memories was the last thing he'll ever do!!!"thought Shadow.
Just then there was a slight shake made Shadow stop.He then notcied the city was disapearing and Darkside standing infront of him"That's deffiantlly not a Black arms."Shadow stated.
DS then struck it's fist into the ground and started to summon heartless."Calling backup eh pathetic."Shadow said as he used chaos blast to highly injure the hand and seperate it from the ground.
DS's eyes then started to glow brighter and suddenly Shadow fainted.Then his body slowly faded away as the chaos emeralds,master emerald,and a golden heart slowly floated away.

sorry if it's short I'll try and make the next chapter longer anyway tell me what you think.

Geist

CHAPTER2
At Hollow Bastion "Yes just like I said he would become the ultimate heartless."Malfecient said.
Shadow was floating in an energy orb in the middle of the room.He was changing.So far his chest had only morphed into the symbol of a heartless.Thanks to his resistance he was only half heartless."Yes and his heart alone excedes 2 princesses of hearts."Jafar stated with suprise.
just then the orb broke"What's Happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"yelled Hook.
But before Malificent could answer Shadow was gone.In Deep Jungle Shadow woke up with the Kingdom Key pointing at his head.

Sorry it wasn't longer I'll try to make the next chapter longer now review (joke) or Shadow'll shoot you.

Last edited:

Geist

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tell Me What You Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geist

Chapter3

"What's going on!"Shadow yelled irataited.
"It can talk!?!?"Sora yelled questioningly.
At this point Shadow was po'ed.I mean who was this imbesle to think he could interupt Shadow while he gathered his thoughts."That's it."Shadow said.
Shadow punched Sora into the wall of the bamboo thicket."Eeeehhhh that's a strong heartless."Sora said as he got up.
Shadow fell to his knees with his hands on his head.As he screamed out in pain.He remembered that word.Colony Ark."Thank you Ansem if not for you Shadow wouldn't exist"Gerald said.
"Yes but he will become the ultimate heartless one day as we agreed"said Ansem.
End flashback.Shadow got up and said"Heartless what's a heartless?"
This stunned everybody.they knew he couldn't be a heartless.unfortounatly this was cut short by Clayton."Hold savage."He said holding his gun to Shadow's head.

It was longer this time now please review.

Geist

chapter4

"It's ok Clayton."Sora said
"FINE! But he has to come back to the tent and tell us who he is."Clayton said.At the tent "Oh!Your back.And who is this?"Asked jane.
Shadow swatted her hand away."My name is Shadow.Beyond that I can't remember."Shadow answered.
"Well I'm Sora that's Donald and Goofy."Sora said.
"Exactly what are you Shadow?"Clayton asked
"I'm a hedgehog"Shadow said.

That's all for now because I have writers block and I'm in a rush review.

Geist

I shall now type jiberish v cbkihnrisogp;pqajfp3ejqfc go ioiejkw/c;lx,z;.l;vdepgjurp9e40itu943po4qipf'oe0-wri3qkfsw,ac x .xk mcdxsdm ca'c,dbhhy41k,32lk.41y741667414554n44o4'
[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back