• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slowest loading time in the whole game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatro Visage

Hey guys, so i wanted to ask if anyone has a solution for this problem i got here...You see, after the unchained update, i got HUGE loading times ( where the blue heart spins around), to the point that i have to wait 10 WHOLE minutes just so i can see the notifications board in the beginning of the game and ANOTHER 5-8 minutes to get in the game....My phone is really good, my internet is fast, the signal is strong, so what gives?:confused: It used to go really fast before the update but now my gameplay is really slow even when i choose the 'Quest' option...If anyone has any ideas about what might be wrong ( maybe my network options? Or if i am further away from NA?) please share:wink:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Personally, I'd backup any game data, delete the app, and reinstall the app with the latest update. It sounds like a bug occurred overwriting the update because 10 minute load times are not normal. It should be just a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back