• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow white and dwarves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frozndevl

Man, I wish there was a way to tell the game I don't want any more Snow White Medals. Mission 4 gives so many more of her that I'm starting to eat some of them as exp. I still need the equivalent of 22 more 2* dwarves to be able to get a guilted 6*.

/rant

Iso

You don't want the game to give you avatar coins? because combining two 3star medals and selling the dotted result gives you an avatar coin.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Go for Mission 3, I got around 3-5 Dwarves per round, 1 always 2 Star and the rest 1 Star.

Also, they grant Avatar Coins when sold after guilting them? News to me. Likely won't be too lucrative, but I'll keep it in mind.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Go for Mission 3, I got around 3-5 Dwarves per round, 1 always 2 Star and the rest 1 Star.

Also, they grant Avatar Coins when sold after guilting them? News to me. Likely won't be too lucrative, but I'll keep it in mind.
Not guilting, just filling their special attack nodes.

If a medal has all of its special attack nodes filled, regardless of rarity, when you sell it you will get one Avatar Coin per node.

Thus if you play Mission 4 repeatedly and simply fuse two 3* Medals together, you will get a 3* Medal with its only node filled which you can then sell to get one Avatar Coin. Since you don't need to Max Lvl for this to work, it's actually pretty quick and lucrative (relatively speaking). The only thing you lose is AP, since combining the two medals costs 40 munny, but sell for 300 munny and an Avatar Coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back