• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebodies, Nobodies, and Nothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Slayer

This is just a theory but what is there were three kinds of existance in Kingdom Hearts? Being a somebody, a nobody, or nothing. When Axel killed Vexen, he mentioned that now, instead of being nobody, Vexen would be nothing. Plus, Namine is called a shadow of Kairi. My memory may be playing tricks on me as usual, but don't they mention Namine as being a nobody? So I guess this is what I came up with:

SOMEBODIES:
- Normal people like Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc.

NOBODIES:
-More or less, shadows of somebodies. Maybe it's me, but aren't a few of the Organization members nobodies?

NOTHING:
-Exactly as it states. You are neither a somebody or a nobody. Just nothing ><

HEARTLESS:
-See Keyblade 88's post

DUSK:
-See Keyblade88's post

Keyblade88

heartless would probably go in their own category, they're not exactly somebody, they're not nobody, and they're not nothing...
so divine slayer should add two more categories: heartless, and dusk

D

Divine Slayer

Good point. But what exactly are Heartless and the Dusk? That's what I'd like to know before I add the two categories. Aren't Heartless and Dusk a result of somebodies/nobodies/people?

Keyblade88

What a Heartless is: when a somebody's heart is over run with darkness, the heart casts off the flesh, and turnes into a heartless. (remember in traverse town? in the second district, that one dude encounters a soldier, you see his heart come out, and it turns into another soldier)

My theory on the Dusk: they're kinda the same as heartless, only what gets corrupted is the sombody's mind, remember namine says that if memories are scrambled enough, the chains will fall appart, and it will cause their heart to collapse.
a heart collapsing in this fashion causes it to turn into a dusk.
i kinda think that makes sense...

D

Divine Slayer

Sorry if my memory is lacking >< *Updates first post*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back