• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
ok ive confused myself AGAIN. i recently did a post about whether kairi and sora in fact did or did not share a poupu fruit or not. most said no and u r led to believe that, i thought they did then didnt. but NOW how was kairis heart inside soras and vice versa?? i always thought it was like that cuz of the paopu fruit, and forgot. now i think they had to have had it. if it was just cause of love, thats lame, why doesnt it happen with others? they HAD To have shared the paopu fruit right???? their hearts, destinies, became intertwined as stated by riku and selphie

Sora_aroS

well no cuz he enevr got 2 give her the fruit.Love is really powerful in that game i guess..and dosent the fruit only connect 2 hearts...i think there heart is already conected becuz of love..make sense?

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I don´t think that riku will share paopu with selphie. And I think that Sora will one day share the paopu with Kairi. Love is the most important in FF series and KH series ^_^ So I think that they will don´t worry ^_^ Who said that they will not? But it can be that they not too. TN said that they will not gone meet agin. So well who no that they do?

Darkness Reigns

that would be sort of odd if they never met againbut the only one sorsa has a chance of meeting is riku because kairi is stuck Destiny islands. unless it gets destrioyed by darkness.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
yes sora will find riku, and yes sora will be with kairi again sumhow.. i just dont know how. heres hoping sora didnt do TOO much of a good job killing the heartless on destiny islands. what about nobodies, they can go there right? nomura didnt say sora wouldnt see them again, he said the whole premise of kh2 is whether sora will find his friends again or not

AForgottenMemory

I thought the part where Kairi's heart joined Sora was on Destiny Islands, just as the place was being destroyed by darkness.

Remember in the cave, when Kairi goes flying towards Sora and disappears? I'm still not totally sure of the reason though...

Probably is because they loved each other :eek:

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
yea, like her heart was fading not consumed by a heartless yet, and it went into soras, but her body was already going away to sumwhere else, whereever it is that riku finds her at

Epilogue

killjoy princess
They're bond was so strong so her heart somehow became one with Sora's when she fadded through inside his body around when you find her at Destiny Islands and she says "Sora..." then comes flying right into him. They love each other so much to the fact that their hearts became one I guess...And Sora protected her heart til' well he released it with the Dark Keyblade...Well that's my theory anyways. Flame me err..whatever...if you think I'm wrong lol.

I <3...
:] Kairi + Sora always! :D
Namine and BHK!
Riku +????? XD

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
They did kinda share the paupu fruit. Before the island vanished, Sora drew himself sharing the fruit with Kairi in the cave. It was later in that room that Kairi's
heart went into Sora.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
oooh yeah, then she probably saw it too. n realized her feelings for him. but i knw this is a simple answer, but how come kairi envisioned sora drawing the paopu in the end?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
MrSparkle07 said:
ok ive confused myself AGAIN. i recently did a post about whether kairi and sora in fact did or did not share a poupu fruit or not. most said no and u r led to believe that, i thought they did then didnt. but NOW how was kairis heart inside soras and vice versa?? i always thought it was like that cuz of the paopu fruit, and forgot. now i think they had to have had it. if it was just cause of love, thats lame, why doesnt it happen with others? they HAD To have shared the paopu fruit right???? their hearts, destinies, became intertwined as stated by riku and selphie

1) In my opinion, the Paopu fruit's got nothing to do with Kairi's heart being with Sora. If it wasn't shown that they shared it straight forward, there must be a kind of sign otherwise. But there wasn't. The scene with Sora drawing on the stone wall, indicating them giving the fruit to each other could simmply be what Sora wishes for, butt never came true. Then to his, and Kairi's suprise, the intertwining of their heart did not need the fruit itself.So the fruit, to me, doesn't quite have anything to do with their intertwined hearts.

2) On second thought, maybe that did happen, the scene of Sora drawing could be a memory of something at has already accured, or a wish, that did come true.

AForgottenMemory

No i don't think so. If you remember at the end Kairi was really emotional when she saw that Sora had drawn himself giving the paopu fruit to her. That was the first time she saw it.

Also at the beginning Sora didn't even know what the paopu fruit was, Riku had to explain it to him. I'm still led to believe it's more of a symbol than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back