• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's old abilities?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade370

i don't know if anyone ever posted something about this so don't get mad. i only saw things about new magic abilities. will we still be able to use dodge roll, guard, etc. and if we do will they be upgrated like will dodge roll turn into a dodge backflip and will u keep useing guard if u hold down the guard button? and what about the super glide and double jump? will they turn into a regular glide and jump, or will they be upgraded or stay the same?:confused:

Awards
TwilightBlade370 said:
i don't know if anyone ever posted something about this so don't get mad. i only saw things about new magic abilities. will we still be able to use dodge roll, guard, etc. and if we do will they be upgrated like will dodge roll turn into a dodge backflip and will u keep useing guard if u hold down the guard button? and what about the super glide and double jump? will they turn into a regular glide and jump, or will they be upgraded or stay the same?:confused:

i don't know about that since we have new abilities like wall kick but who knows

Dr. Stoopid

Simply put, nobody knows. I read an interview where Nomura said they wern't re-using anything from KH1, but it seems unlikely to completely cut out abilities like roll, guard, and scan. He was most likely talking about the regular attacks being revamped. The nature of his old abilities is a complete mystery.

But thanks to Chain of Memories, this will be one of the few sequals with a good excuse for the characters starting off from scratch. (Just to throw that one out there)

coolazice7

^yah, you're right.

anyways, i bet that the abilities like scan, dodge, guard, etc. will be in the game. The abilities that probably wont be returning are things like ragnarok, ars arcanum, etc. But maybe they will be returning... who really knows? I hope Strike Raid returns...

hudson

If they do return, they'll probably look completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back