• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Ocean EX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

I was wondering if anyone else has seen the first volume other than me.It is a great anime style version of the Playstation game Star Ocean The Second Story.The first volume plays up until the part Claude,Rena,and Celine meet up with Ashton.Well actually the episode before it.I think this anime is awesome and if you like Star Ocean,you should get this anime.If you want to know when the other 5 volumes are coming pm me.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
It's simple gp tp animenation and you,ll find the whole anime releases. Tho it's too much based on the anime if u ask me. If they want to do anime series on a game do it on fightinng much more realistic and action.Not always com=edy crap like dis. Also go to www.animetique.com for summaries

S

SephyClone

Is this kinda like Star Ocean Till The End Of Time.

T

The Apostle

Well I never saw the show. But I hear it is pretty interesting being a Star Ocean fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back