• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Revolutions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gangsta7

Can someone tell me how to contact Nintendo i'm going to try to get them to put FF and KH characters in the new Super Smash Revolutions

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i dont think Nintendo owns rights to any KH characters. Just Disney and Square do. maybe they will make a fighting game from disney. but they will prolly put pads on the characters.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As much as we would all love that, that's not likely going to happen. Too bad though. That'd be awesome. Sora vs Link. King Mickey vs Pikachu. Sephiroth vs Ganondorf. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'd pay good money to see those!

coolazice7

KH Vandread said:
As much as we would all love that, that's not likely going to happen. Too bad though. That'd be awesome. Sora vs Link. King Mickey vs Pikachu. Sephiroth vs Ganondorf. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'd pay good money to see those!

yah, that would be pretty cool. but it surely wont happen. maybe square needs to make a fighting game kinda like that but with ff characters. im not sure if they have the rights to the original kh characters...

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
yo, some of you who know nothing about nintendo, some of the characters in Super Smash Bros Melee had characters that were not originally Nintendo characters...so sora could make an appearance. Sonic the hedgehog has a high chance, and he's Sega. So don't doubt...if you flame me for this youre a dumbass cause i make a good point.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Daniel Curtis said:
yo, some of you who know nothing about nintendo, some of the characters in Super Smash Bros Melee had characters that were not originally Nintendo characters...so sora could make an appearance. Sonic the hedgehog has a high chance, and he's Sega. So don't doubt...if you flame me for this youre a dumbass cause i make a good point.

I like you Daniel, so I won't flame you. But Sonic? Where the hell did you hear that? He wasn't in any Melee games. There was a rumor *lie* that Sonic was in melee,but thats it. ALL of SSB/SSBM characters were nintendo. The games the characters came from were either published or developed by Nintendo. Sonic on the other hand, is SEGA. He is Sega's mascot as Mario is Nintendo's mascot. So If Sonic were in the game, Nintendo would get sued, big time sued.

Fire Emblem: Marth/Roy: Published by Nintendo

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: Link/Young Link/Ganondorf/Zelda/Sheik: Developed AND Published by Nintendo

Metriod: Samus: Published by Nintendo

Mario series: Mario/Dr.Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi/Bowser: Developed AND published by Nintendo

Star Fox: Fox/Falco: Developed AND published by Nintendo

I WILL FINISH THIS LIST LATER! *If thread isn't closed by then.lol*

Last edited:

gangsta7

Yeah about ten min. after I posted this i emailed nintendo, and they said that Them and Square are gonna collaberate on a bunch of revolution projects. Plus in an interview with Square's president (i forget the name right now) he said that they were gonna be really supportive of the Revolutions. Also Square used to be part of Nintendo.

AForgottenMemory

gangsta7 said:
Yeah about ten min. after I posted this i emailed nintendo, and they said that Them and Square are gonna collaberate on a bunch of revolution projects. Plus in an interview with Square's president (i forget the name right now) he said that they were gonna be really supportive of the Revolutions. Also Square used to be part of Nintendo.
It's true that Square-Enix are planning future projects on the revolution, but it's not likely any characters (such as Cloud, Sora etc) will make an appearance in a game like Smash Brothers.

I agree with Daniel Curtis but remember all the characters seen in the Smash Brother's games have only ever appeared on Nintendo consoles, making them exclusives to the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back