• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Light or Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Ok have noticed some people stating that the keyblade is an element of light. Well this is something that I think needs to be addressed. The keyblade is not light or dark. The Keyblade Choses the one person with the strongest heart. Wether they be light or dark it doesnt matter. The keyblade was able to be weilded by Riku at the end of Kingdom Hearts, and Riku at that point was almost compleatly immersed into Darkness. The Keyblade can go to anyone. All it takes is a strong heart for you to be able to comand it. So therefore the Keyblade is neather light nor dark, it is a tool of the heart.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I've never seen anyone say that the Keyblade is either Dark or Light, but whatever, I agree with you...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Marluxias Sythe said:
Ok have noticed some people stating that the keyblade is an element of light. Well this is something that I think needs to be addressed. The keyblade is not light or dark. The Keyblade Choses the one person with the strongest heart. Wether they be light or dark it doesnt matter. The keyblade was able to be weilded by Riku at the end of Kingdom Hearts, and Riku at that point was almost compleatly immersed into Darkness. The Keyblade can go to anyone. All it takes is a strong heart for you to be able to comand it. So therefore the Keyblade is neather light nor dark, it is a tool of the heart.

Who said that?

sinharvest_angel

hmmm. i guess that that makes sense, (maybe its just power hungry) but in atlantica when the king says the keyblade was thought of destroying things, maybe it was becasue it was weilded by someone evil before, so ariel's father thought that was the keyblades nature and that the weilder was [sora] was the same

and who said that it was an element fo light

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
sinharvest_angel said:
hmmm. i guess that that makes sense, (maybe its just power hungry) but in atlantica when the king says the keyblade was thought of destroying things, maybe it was becasue it was weilded by someone evil before, so ariel's father thought that was the keyblades nature and that the weilder was [sora] was the same

and who said that it was an element fo light

maybe keyblade twilight jk

Unknown_Hunter41

Mickey's Keyblade Might be the light but i dont know who holds the dark Keyblade or maybe any could create a keyblade from the darkness in their hearts

JakeBlade

Marluxias Sythe said:
Iv'e never though about it like that, but it makes perfect sense.

nothingness

but there are three keyblades; from the light side (BHK), Middle (Sora), Dark (where kingdom hearts is) (Mickey). but yes the keyblade chooses anyone with a strong heart

ASMS

ya but I think the keyblade likes to choose light and thats why it chose sora and not Riku
besides the fact that Sora had a strong heart

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
nothingness said:
but there are three keyblades; from the light side (BHK), Middle (Sora), Dark (where kingdom hearts is) (Mickey). but yes the keyblade chooses anyone with a strong heart
wat are u saying that sora can choose either light or dark....that means that there is a possibility that in kingdom hearts 2sora's heart might loose control....dont kill me some might save him, yeh som1 might save him...

chosen destiny

i think there is a dark and a light keyblade and i also think and know the keyblade does choose its master. what i think is weird is how in travers town riku and sora could hold the keyblade. this means there heart both of there heart was equal in stregnth. but if this is true why did the keyblade choose sora if there heart was equaly even in stregnth.

Light Aura

i think there is a dark and a light keyblade and i also think and know the keyblade does choose its master. what i think is weird is how in travers town riku and sora could hold the keyblade. this means there heart both of there heart was equal in stregnth. but if this is true why did the keyblade choose sora if there heart was equaly even in stregnth.

Maybe anyone can hold a keyblade, but not everyone can use it. Like in the beginning of the game after you beat Leon I think that he is holding it. He was either holding it or it was next to him. I'm not sure which since I haven't played that part in a while.

chosen destiny

just about a second later after leon holds the keyblade the keyblade go to sora by its self. not just any one can hold it. only those with a strong heart can hold it.
Light Aura said:
Maybe anyone can hold a keyblade, but not everyone can use it. Like in the beginning of the game after you beat Leon I think that he is holding it. He was either holding it or it was next to him. I'm not sure which since I haven't played that part in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back