• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultima Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

ive finsished the game at least 50 times and still cannot get the ultima weapon. can some one please tell me what items are needed for it. thanks.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
first snythesize all items then the ultimate weapon will be available and it will give you the list of items you need.

chosen destiny

lol, i read on the net the items that are needed so i tried. guess what it still didnt work. ill just keep trying all ideas.

Rinn_Darkdragon

- There are 25 items that can be synthesized.
- These items are available in sets of 6.
- You must synthesize 3 items of one set before the next set becomes available.
- The Ultima Weapon will only become available after the first 24 have been synthesized.

Ultima Weapon

Items Needed:
- Lucid Gem x5
- Power Gem x5
- Thunder Gem x5
- Mystery Goo x3
- Gale x3

popiah

I can't believe it!!!!! You played 50 times yet still don't get ultima weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moogles

The ultima weapon is a keyblade that is synthesized by the moogles in traverse town. It is the best weapon in the game. It has along reach, deals critical blows, hard to deflect, increases max MP by 2, and has more power than even Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back