• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on KH3 enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_like_spoilers

'Ello 'Ello! I'm here to post a few of my theories. I don't know if anyone has already thought of these but, I'm not really active in these forums, so I really don't know. Anyways, here they are:

First, I think the "Memory of Xenohart" could mean that the main antagonist might be a "memory-based creature" of Xenohart. Like in how KH1, it was the Heartless of Xenohart and in KH2, it was the Nobody of Xenohart. When a person dies/succumbs to darkness, we know that the person's heart turns into a Heartless and the body/soul turns into Nobody; but we don't now what happens to the memories or mind of the person. I think the memory/mind turns into the "memory-based creature." (I don't have a name for the "memory-based creatures", but we'll just call them Remnants.)

I think the antagonists might be the Remnants of the members of the Organization (like Xigbar, or Braig's Remnant or Xaldin, or Dilin's Remnant). These Remnants, like the Organization members, can summon/command weaker Remnants; the weaker Remnants will be the creatures randomly encountered (like Nobodies and Heartlesses).

Second, I think the E.S (secret boss of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix) is either the Bald Man (from the recent screens) when on full powers or a Remnant of another person (possibly Xenohart's or another Organization member's; possibly a new character's). EDIT: I just saw new screen of the E.S using that skill, and I think it looks similar to Roxas's skill (the one seen in the Promotional Video); Now I think the E.S might be Sora's Remnant. :toungesmile:

Lastly, I think that the Bald Man might be Xenohart's Remnant or maybe Xenohart's mentor (or something like that) and the Dark-Masked Person is Xehonart's Remant (if not the Bald Man's), or just another commanding Remnant.

Oh, and also I think that the plot of KH3 will be played by Sora with Riku and Kairi and there can be a side story played with King Mickey with Donald and Goofy.

That's it. :toungesmile:

Last edited:

Vulcrypt

Its cool. I wrote something similar earlier (the link is in my sig). there are a few flaws but i say good job for trying!!!

TwistedHeartz

Ooh! I like this Theory <3 Well made! It could be memory based... Hmm... The Riku clone in chain of memories was created through fake memories... So maybe that may be something slightly relative O: Memories does play a big part on KH afterall... But I like this idea alot ^^

Haha it would be awesome too if the Memory-based creatures messed around with your memory a bit. Kinda like how... Heartless steal hearts, because they have no hearts... Maybe these can steal memories? Twist to the game? <3 Also... I was wondering how Organization 13 was able to alter Sora's memories little by little... o_O wasn't that weird... and they are related to the knights shown as in KH2FM+'s trailer :D But then again... I Think it was Namine who tinkered with the memory... Hmn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back