• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This time it for real

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
ffsphere.com
This im really leaving this fourm it been 2 days and i still havnt gotten my post back also i im busy and i dont have time to be on other ppl fourm so this time im really leaving i be on my fourm when it start working again and in khu good bye for good

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ok, I'm leaving with you. ;)

Why is Midnighter keeping our posts?! I thought he'd give them back!!
Anyways, see you at the forums, a 'better' place. LOL.

BYE!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
new2ya ur not leaving >> ur lying shh right huh i know STOP LYING YOUR STAYING >.>;;

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
I won't lock this yet as I have a question for him...

Have you bothered to ask someone iother than Midnighter to restore your post count to the correct amount? 'cause, there is always Deven, and if I read correctly, the supermods (such as Sil) can also edit that. You shouldn't expect 1 person who has a life outside the forums to be able to change post counts for 50+ members messaging him, while also working on the forums in general.

Anti-Dark

see ya sora the key bearer, you're leaving when I come back, that's messed up, New2Ya, you're here? you're the New2Ya from SC right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back