• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Superiors?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-DarkRiku-

Well maybe the EM was the 1st leader, we've no evidence that can support this or discart it.
So it's just another theory I guess.

Legato_Blue

DIZ IS NOT ANSEMS SHELL... IM SICK OF REPEATING THIS! AT THE END OF REVERSE REBIRTH MODE WHEN YOU KILL ANSEM HE SAYS"IM ONLY A MERE SHELL" DONT EVEN FLAME ME FOR THIS CAUSE IVE CHECKED LIKE 50 TIMES TO SEE IF I WAS READING IT RIGHT AND I WAS!AHHHH...IF ANYTHING ANSEM IS DIZ'S SHELL.ok now caps are off....beat CoM with riku riht now if you dont believe me

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
^^ dude CALM THE F*** DOWN...damn sik of all these dudes w/ angermanagement problems lol.....and dude a theory is a theory all right....wich means it probably not right....but Diz ansems shell idk ...it could b true..but...a shell wouldnt go in2 the darkness and btw ansem has/had a heart cus on an ansem report it said that HIS HEART WAS LEFT and thats how he got 2 riku...so he cant b and shells dont have hearts dip shit i think but w/e...mayb after riku beat ansem on CoM.... no its impossible 4 Diz 2 b ansems shell but idk...mayb ....

Legato_Blue

DrkNessOfHeart said:
^^ dude CALM THE F*** DOWN...damn sik of all these dudes w/ angermanagement problems lol.....and dude a theory is a theory all right....wich means it probably not right....but Diz ansems shell idk ...it could b true..but...a shell wouldnt go in2 the darkness and btw ansem has/had a heart cus on an ansem report it said that HIS HEART WAS LEFT and thats how he got 2 riku...so he cant b and shells dont have hearts dip shit i think but w/e...mayb after riku beat ansem on CoM.... no its impossible 4 Diz 2 b ansems shell but idk...mayb ....
thats what i siad DiZ is NOT ansems shell. ansem was a shell. tahts what im saying he says it before you kill him in CoM

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Legato_Blue said:
DIZ IS NOT ANSEMS SHELL... IM SICK OF REPEATING THIS! AT THE END OF REVERSE REBIRTH MODE WHEN YOU KILL ANSEM HE SAYS"IM ONLY A MERE SHELL"

Dude, I'd like to thank you. You've helped me in my investigation. Ansem used to be the ruler of Hallow Bastion. Then you hear Yuffie's annoying voice saying nice things about him. Wasn't the Ansem they knew a kind, benevolent ruler? Maybe, I can't remember. What if we were all right in the first place, what if there were 3 of everyone, instead of 2. It would explain who the EM is, who the GEU is, and who the Sitting Unknown is. That would explain so much.

Flesh is the dark. Your flesh aka your "Shell"
Ansem cast of his flesh, and became an existence of heart. I believe Ansem's other report it would explain what EM is. I've lost my train of thought, I'll retire to the fanfic section now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Shut Your God Damn F**king Mouth Legato Blue!!

I Prooved What You Said Wrong A Half An Hour Ago In That One Thread, So Shut The F**k Up!

I Just Wrote Down The Exact Wording Of Everything That Was Said At The End Fo Reverse/rebirth, And Ansem Never Said That!!

Ansem Only Said 2 Lines After He Was Defeated, So Shut Up God Damnit!!

biggamerjh

Legato_Blue said:
thats what i siad DiZ is NOT ansems shell. ansem was a shell. tahts what im saying he says it before you kill him in CoM
this has probably already be asked but i will ask it anyway
How could Ansem possible be Diz's shell? :confused: Look back to Kingdom Hearts, Ansem had no body of his own so he used Riku's as his own, so how can he be a shell (a body without a heart but still has a soul) if he has no body of his own :confused: ? if he was a shell all he would have is a body (and a soul i think) and he wouldn't have needed to posses (sort of) Riku's :cool: .

And as a side not Legato Blue and The King Aid (total newbie even by my standerds) dont mouth off about what you know it is a well thought out and not totally disproven idea, and dont bother arguing with The Muffinman, he has poked holes in my biggest and favorite theory (about the white creatures) and even though we dont agree I greatly respect his opinion, YOU ROCK MUFFINMAN!!!!!

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Themuffinman said:
Shut Your God Damn F**king Mouth Legato Blue!!

I Prooved What You Said Wrong A Half An Hour Ago In That One Thread, So Shut The F**k Up!

I Just Wrote Down The Exact Wording Of Everything That Was Said At The End Fo Reverse/rebirth, And Ansem Never Said That!!

Ansem Only Said 2 Lines After He Was Defeated, So Shut Up God Damnit!!
hahaha dude u got so mad u spelled of ...fo...lol......legato blue r u c ing things??

Legato_Blue

muffin man i just explained in my toher thread i play com on a translated rom(before english versoin came out). must of been shitty translation.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry, I had a spaz attack the other day >_>

Either way, my post on this thread was made before you even posted on the other thread, which means that you telling me that I shouldn't have said that because you already said sorry onn the otehr thread, is not a valid point seeing as I wrote that aobut 18 hours before you posted on the other thread...

Legato_Blue

oh no im not saying you shoudnt have flipped out cuase you posted way before. i was just apologizing for bad information source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back