• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unknown in background theory + KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

heres my theory on all of this.

When Riku was blasted by Ansems machine the light made Xenohart to dissapear. But I don\'t think the light killed Xenohart. I think that blast forced him out of Riku\'s body causing him to be free again. In the secret video you see someone coming in the cross road. I think that unknown is Xenohart. I bet that world he\'s in is the world of light where all keyblades are made or summoned. I think Xenohart wants to spread his darkness to that world and become one with it since all the light will turn to darkness. If Xenohart succeeds than Sora, Riku, and the King won\'t be able to use their keyblades anymore giving Xenohart a chance to become one with Kingdom Hearts again. Mickey will notice the problem and sends Sora the letter and than KH3.

So who agrees with my theory?

KeybladeMaster1

when riku looked like xehanort/ansem that had nothing to do with xehanort's being , just that was the form he had to take to become evil,

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KeybladeMaster1 said:
when riku looked like xehanort/ansem that had nothing to do with xehanort's being , just that was the form he had to take to become evil,
no thats completely wrong darkness doesn't equal evil get it through your head........................any way when riku became darkness xehonarts darkness started to overpower him so much he started to look like xehonart little by little first starting with the eyes(hence why he was wearing the blindfold).............thats why mickey and ansem the wise says in kh2 "the eyes cannot lie"..........until you meet him in the world that never was where he looks like exactly like xehonart..............riku thought the only way to save sora was to become darkness itself.................

heres my theory on all of this.

When Riku was blasted by Ansems machine the light made Xenohart to dissapear. But I don\'t think the light killed Xenohart. I think that blast forced him out of Riku\'s body causing him to be free again. In the secret video you see someone coming in the cross road. I think that unknown is Xenohart. I bet that world he\'s in is the world of light where all keyblades are made or summoned. I think Xenohart wants to spread his darkness to that world and become one with it since all the light will turn to darkness. If Xenohart succeeds than Sora, Riku, and the King won\'t be able to use their keyblades anymore giving Xenohart a chance to become one with Kingdom Hearts again. Mickey will notice the problem and sends Sora the letter and than KH3.

So who agrees with my theory?
yes this theory is very plausible but theres one problem you haven'yt backed up enough.......................you haven't used enough proof................for example you haven't said how he got a new body...............nice theory just not enough evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back