• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Useful medals to keep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apples&Oranges

Hi, I just started the game and I am enjoying it but like most games I am running out of space in my medal list. I know you can expand it with Jewels but I currently don't want to spend my jewels on it.

So my question is are there any medals I should keep and not sell that will be useful in the future. I am currently just selling all my Moogle medals and using my ducktale medals to upgrade but still find myself having to clear it after quests. I have multiples of a whole lot of other medals (Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Sora, Wakka, Stitch, etc...) and not sure which ones I should trash or keep.

Is there a website or guide I can check out that rank all the medals in usefulness?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The only medals currently available in Ux NA that I'd say are worth keeping are Vivi, DiZ, and Aerith (speed) for their +1 neutral attack buff. At least, those are the only medals currently in NA that I still use in my "endgame"-level JPN account.

You can look at a tier ranking of the medals available in JPN Ux here.

Apples&Oranges

Thanks for the quick reply. How about useful medals I can use now for the beginning of the game til maybe midgame just to pad out my keyblade slots?

Currently using for speed Stitch and Sora medals, power Goofy and Paine and magic Yuna and Donald. Also using whatever medals I get from the shop from the daily 600 jewels since they seem to be better than quest drop medals.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, anything that is a high star count is useful at this point. I'm not sure if anything's actually attack is so much more useful than others. All I have noticed is attacks like the KH Sora Ver. A, which has Spark Dash, is good for taking out the Egg enemies because all hits only deal 1 damage to them and it hits multiple times so it really does a lot more.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Stitch, 6*KH1 Riku, 6*Wakka are all good against eggs, for their multi-hit abilities. Beast and Yuffie (speed) have fixed damage abilities, which will one-shot any egg.
Sora ver.A is probably one of the better speed medals currently out there for NA, black coat Riku is a good power medal, and the Mickey you get in the tutorial is actually one of the best early-game medals, when upgraded.

Yeah, in the beginning, just keep any strong medal you get until better ones arrive, though I'd only recommend doing the 600 draw once or twice. (The current 3000 draw campaign is the weakest one you'll ever see, JPN Ux's 3000 draws have had guaranteed 6*s, all guaranteed 5*s, guaranteed ability dots filled, guarantee at least one new medal when new medals are added, etc, so don't bother with it right now.)

Try to stick attack buff medals in the front of your deck, then have medals with both single and multi-target abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back