• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirron

Quick question about weapons. Aside from the Keyblades of Roxas (and *spoilers*), are the Organization weapons simply recolors of their ultimate weapon, aside from the joke weapons? I'm a bit worried this may be the case, but I hope it isn't.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. They're their own weapons, not just recolours.

Mirron

Woo! This makes me really happy to hear. Can't wait to see all of them. :) Thank you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but one or 2 are recolors specially the recolor of the first one
but dont worry they all attack differently o.o i dont like laxeaus's gear its so weird and slow

Lexaeus is meant to be slow.

Silfarion

but one or 2 are recolors specially the recolor of the first one
but dont worry they all attack differently o.o i dont like laxeaus's gear its so weird and slow

as ∞ said, he is meant to be slow. but his attack is the most powerful in the game. that's the advantage.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
∞;4102878 said:
What are you talking about?

They have multiple weapons, including ones that aren't just recolours.

arent the other weapons just joke weapons?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. Each person has two joke weapons, on top of their original ones, and a bunch of others.

Research your shit nugga.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
∞;4102885 said:
No. Each person has two joke weapons, on top of their original ones, and a bunch of others.

Research your shit nugga.

kewl, I'm even more excited for this game now. I'm too lazy to research.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i can tell, see u dont even know what youre talking about lol, when did u hear it was all joke weapons o.o, dang you are very misinformed i even posted a video on my thread of weapons or whatever soem thread of weapons

Mirron

Uh... there are joke weapons... unless you're saying something entirely different than what I think you mean. Admittedly some of them aren't really jokes, but a good majority of them are.

Edit: Ah, scratch that, I get what you mean. :p But you made a video of weapons? Are you just showing them, or are you using them in battle to show the difference? If the latter, it'd be nice to see.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
no i didnt make it but go to youtube and search the member TheOrganizationkh he made it and dragon deathwind is making the styles of each character's weapon
and there are basically 1 joke weapon panel but the mystery panel is the second set basically here ill post a link on your profile and here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back