• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the crap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mix

ok um when i was looking at the main page of the forums evrything turned black and when i had my mouse on a link the link would turn red but when i refreshed the page it was back to normal. what the crap happened?

mix

no that wasnt it ive had it on tren_z the whole time. im saying everything went black but not black enough you cant read the words

R K O

Same thing just happened to me =P All the topic text was in black.

EDIT: Oh, and could Midnighter explain the whole "One mind. Infinite possibilities" thing under the announcements yesterday <__<

eternal darkness

Well if it's happening frequently and to a lot of people, then it must be the servers....eh who knows?

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
I think it just does that randomly. Not sure what the cause is, but I doubt it's anything serious. Simply refresh the page to change it back to normal.

Kira Haro

Unknown
---Well that's odd.

The second I stepped into this thread, I got that black text syndrome as well.

I know this is harmless, but it could possibly be the start of a series of problems the server may be having.

eternal darkness

Yeah that's what I said. They must be collapsing. :lol: But allot of people will soon complain by this problem. Lucky I'm just a puny member.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back