• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the @#$$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wyldfire

Ok I am a member since last october. But I havent been on in a verry long time and this is a very new layout. could someone help explain it. Also my previous character was strong but now hes not here

HELP!!!

W

Wyldfire

I am not A friggen Newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang it why did my character get reset... I put atleast 3 straight days into it and it's gone

Why?

Website
www.myspace.com
Haha...everything go changed because on the old forums, Deven created a poll...to see weather the forum members wanted the forums changed, with a new RPG system, or to leave them the way they were...unfortunately the "Change" one...so everything got reset...haha...oh btw...welcome to the forums!! Hope ya post lots too!! And if you have anymore questions, PM me I will try my best to help you with your questions and/or problems...lol...haaave fun!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ya...wow...thats exactly why i hated the old rpg inferno..three days..o_O you could make your charectar invincible in three days..

logpile

Heartless
I know, I got luky and started fighting around X-mas fighting that newbie thing that gave you 100,000 getting 800,000 everyday. It was the easiest thing ever. This new system is friggin' hard.

Also, people who post: Hi welcome to the fourms, post alot, but don't spam
You are spamming too!! I mean like 10 people said that in a row...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
logpile said:
I know, I got luky and started fighting around X-mas fighting that newbie thing that gave you 100,000 getting 800,000 everyday. It was the easiest thing ever. This new system is friggin' hard.

Also, people who post: Hi welcome to the fourms, post alot, but don't spam
You are spamming too!! I mean like 10 people said that in a row...

Hahahaha yeah :rolleyes: but they get away with it, so why not do it I guess. But it's fun mocking them sometimes. :D

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
well i could understand that and the new one has a lot more things to do but the monsters r to strong to beat at the beginning and the money is not worth the fight, because the healing items r to expensive and r not worth using since it only heals 40hp. not to mention wat do u get for beating sumone in the triple triad battles, i beat sumone and i got nutin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back