• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen if the keyblade master died!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
SORA IS NOT A KEYBLADE MASTER!

Nomura himself said that no keyblade masters have been revealed yet!!!!!!!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
li'lwitch8251! said:
SORA IS NOT A KEYBLADE MASTER!

Nomura himself said that no keyblade masters have been revealed yet!!!!!!!!!

I think most of us got the hint now. We all know that Sora, Riku, and Mickey are not the original Keyblade Masters. In the past there were original Keyblade masters for each keyblade. But what is wrong with calling Sora a Keyblade Master? We know he is not the original Keyblade master, but he is the current one. So I guess that we would just have to call him a Keyblade Wielder since you guys are taking this way out of context.

Like I said before. If Sora dies than everything about Kingdom Hearts is over, unless they start a new story with a completely different cast of charactes. Me personaly don't think they would do this because it would be to simiar to Final Fantasy. Changing the story and the characters each time the series ended. It would work for Final Fantasy, but I am not so sure about the Kingdom Hearts's series.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
The Conquerer said:
I think most of us got the hint now. We all know that Sora, Riku, and Mickey are not the original Keyblade Masters. In the past there were original Keyblade masters for each keyblade. But what is wrong with calling Sora a Keyblade Master? We know he is not the original Keyblade master, but he is the current one. So I guess that we would just have to call him a Keyblade Wielder since you guys are taking this way out of context.

Like I said before. If Sora dies than everything about Kingdom Hearts is over, unless they start a new story with a completely different cast of charactes. Me personaly don't think they would do this because it would be to simiar to Final Fantasy. Changing the story and the characters each time the series ended. It would work for Final Fantasy, but I am not so sure about the Kingdom Hearts's series.

You nade a very good point there.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
The Conquerer said:

haha. Basically, what I said. Anyways, that's true. People have also grown accustomed to Sora so yeah.

pwn3d said:
INCORRECT

KoToR II is just as much of a success as KoToR, and revan wasn't in it.

KoToR II was also made by a different company. Don't know my point in saying that but yeah lol. Also, KoToR II is a Star Wars based game. It doesn't really have to follow KoToR's storyline. Anyways, most games I've seen where they kill off the main character who the story revolves around and then has someone take his place don't do incredibly well. They are just like movies where they do that. I had an example on my mind, but it just escaped me so I might post it later. Anyways, I was basically saying what The Conquerer said, but I said it differently.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>__> Well...mostly everyone has made a good point (especially The Conquerer and Sora_HeroOfLight )...I dont think that the term Keyblade Master applies to anyone we know in kH today....and if one did die....Wouldnt the keyblade just go on to another weilder...like Sora and the other are not the originals so a master had to have died..at some time or another......I mean as long as there is darkness I think there will be Keyblade weilders...and Masters...but to become a master of the keyblade..I dont know what it takes....and possibly no one has ever truly mastered the keyblade..(I doubt that..but who knows)......Like some of you said the story would not end...(in a theoretically way) meaning the battle would continue until the end of time because Darkness and Light are forever...and thus(in Kh I think)..is the Keyblades.....and if in KH someone was called the keyblade master...then it might have not been taken in a literally meaning as saying that Sora(I guess) is a Keyblade Master...I mean he has trained hard with the Keyblade but....I dont think that is enough to become a Master..>__>

lv_kh0720

>__> Well...mostly everyone has made a good point (especially The Conquerer and Sora_HeroOfLight )...I dont think that the term Keyblade Master applies to anyone we know in kH today....and if one did die....Wouldnt the keyblade just go on to another weilder...like Sora and the other are not the originals so a master had to have died..at some time or another......I mean as long as there is darkness I think there will be Keyblade weilders...
They always make a good point (^ ^)
Ok that's the strongest standing theory for now...

and Masters...but to become a master of the keyblade..I dont know what it takes....and possibly no one has ever truly mastered the keyblade..(I doubt that..but who knows)......Like some of you said the story would not end...(in a theoretically way) meaning the battle would continue until the end of time because Darkness and Light are forever...and thus(in Kh I think)..is the Keyblades.....
They should explain this sooner or later, but who knows...maybe you're right

and if in KH someone was called the keyblade master...then it might have not been taken in a literally meaning as saying that Sora(I guess) is a Keyblade Master...I mean he has trained hard with the Keyblade but....I dont think that is enough to become a Master..>__>
yeah, why is everyone taking the literrally-said "Sora is a keyblade Master" thing? We haven't known that Goofy or somebody else was right about it

He really grew with the Keyblade. Now the question changed...will he cry if he loses that new best friend of his?

The Keyblade Master thing might be revealed in the next KH, who knows, we just can guessing now, waiting is dreadful...^...

Morning Twilight

Since Nomora said that KH won't be as big as Final Fantasy i'm only counting on there being 1 more game in the series left. And to end the series Sora will have to die to make it a truly great ending.

D

Deleted member 5341

That's a point, but the whole "KH" storyline is kinda showing Sora's journey to becoming the keyblade master. And I think that the sequal is what is going to explain more about the past keyblade master.
And if Sora died I would cry T_T
And Kairi would probably have to be prescripted to Zoloft or something ... i onno i'm making guesses ^^'''

thetrueaxel

i think the showdow at the end of the secret ending is the keyblade master and if he died then... Reincarnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back