• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who to push to 6*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frozndevl

So, given the limitations on cost, I am going to move my medals to 6* slowly... I've got the following 5* and was wondering who everyone thought I should upgrade.

Paine + Attack Boost I and 3 special attack improvements
Pence + 2 special attack improvements
Jiminy Cricket (haha)
Simba
Dr. Jumba Jookiba
Tifa + Defense Boost I
KH II Black Coat Riku + 2 special attack improvements
KH II Mickey + Attack Boost I and (soon to be 3) special attack improvements.

My thought is Mickey since he is generally such a strong hitter.

Morgenstern

Awards
Depends on how your goals, do you want to one-shot heartless with AoE attacks or do you prefer to hit your hardest on single targets like bosses? Is poison part of your strategy? Is your goal to survive long enough to whittle the enemy down.

If you like AoE, go with Paine (or mickey, I'm sure he has an AoE for that medal). If poison go with Simba, you play defensibly, try Tifa or Jumba

FFxStrife

In my opinion, Black Coat Riku is definitely the best medal you have. Even more so because you already have two dots on him, that's my pick.

In any case, you should upgrade one medal of your weakest type for balance. If you're weak on power, go for Riku, if you're weak on magic, go with Mickey and if you're weak on speed, upgrade Tifa.

To me, this game is all about having strong medals for each type.

Raybrand

I was going to ask the same thing about myself, I have 3 lv 5 Riku medals, KH Riku, KHII Riku and KHII Black Coat Riku, which one of these do you think is the best?
KHII Riku's have the highest multipliers and are single target (which I commonly prefer), however I feel KH Riku gets the largest power spike, jumping from lv5 to lv6 (2 hits to 8 hits).
KHII Riku vs KHII BC Riku: the black coat version seems to have batter stats overal, lower multiplyer but almost double the amount of hits. From appearance the black coat version looks is stronger and is even cheaper to use.
Should I ignore KHII Riku medal and just decide between KH Riku and KHII BC Riku (Aoe vs single target)?

FFxStrife

I was going to ask the same thing about myself, I have 3 lv 5 Riku medals, KH Riku, KHII Riku and KHII Black Coat Riku, which one of these do you think is the best?
KHII Riku's have the highest multipliers and are single target (which I commonly prefer), however I feel KH Riku gets the largest power spike, jumping from lv5 to lv6 (2 hits to 8 hits).
KHII Riku vs KHII BC Riku: the black coat version seems to have batter stats overal, lower multiplyer but almost double the amount of hits. From appearance the black coat version looks is stronger and is even cheaper to use.
Should I ignore KHII Riku medal and just decide between KH Riku and KHII BC Riku (Aoe vs single target)?

First of all, number of hits is irrelevant unless we're talking about defeating egg heartless. A 2.00 multiplier medal will always deal more damage than a 1.50 one, even if the latter is 10 hits and the former is a single hit.

If you want a more accurate result, just multiply a medal's strenght by their multiplier. Highest number deals more damage. Just make sure to also look at the gauge cost/type of attack to know what's more efficient for you.

Raybrand

First of all, number of hits is irrelevant unless we're talking about defeating egg heartless. A 2.00 multiplier medal will always deal more damage than a 1.50 one, even if the latter is 10 hits and the former is a single hit.

If you want a more accurate result, just multiply a medal's strenght by their multiplier. Highest number deals more damage. Just make sure to also look at the gauge cost/type of attack to know what's more efficient for you.

Oh so its not 10 hits of x2.0 but x2.0 divided over 10 hits?

FFxStrife

Oh so its not 10 hits of x2.0 but x2.0 divided over 10 hits?

Yes, that's it.

The only situation where KH Riku might be better than BC Riku or KH2 Riku is if there's a LOT of enemies (just because he's AoE). Otherwise, he loses pretty badly to both of them.

eLumiNy

Hey first of all sorry for my bad english.
Correct me if I´m wrong but are "Low Guilt Medals" like Stich Wakka... for the beginning not the best way to go, because of the 25% dmg boost?

Last edited:

FFxStrife

Hey first of all sorry for my bad english.
Correct me if I´m wrong but are "Low Guilt Medals" like Stich Wakka... for the beginning not the best way to go, because of the 25% dmg boost?

Those medals have a maximum guilt of 25% simply because they're common medals and thus, easy to obtain. When fully guilted, even if their limit is 25% they are far more powerful than most medals we currently have without dots/guilt. Super worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back