• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sony's Pre-TGS Playstation Conference Dated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sony is returning to the stage once more this September, with their annual Pre-Tokyo Game Show conference finally dated.

On September 13th, Sony will be showcasing the finest Japanese games for their Playstation 4 systems. With this conference taking place right after the September 7th Playstation Meeting, all eyes will be on Sony Japan to deliver on titles that will push new and existing hardware to it's limits while offering a fantastic line up.

Last year, Square Enix made a major surprise announcement by taking to the stage to unveil a third remaster in the Kingdom Hearts series. The first game in the series to launch on Playstation 4, Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue has been making the rounds at all the major hands-on expos around the world in the lead up to it's December release. With the one year anniversary of it's announcement, and December quickly approaching, it seems highly likely that the release date for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be announced.

But it's not just Kingdom Hearts you should be looking out for. Sony's Pre-TGS conferences have previously included a wealth of fantastic and exciting games including Gravity Rush 2, I Am Setsuna, Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Yakuza 6, Dragon Quest Heroes, Persona 5, and many more.

Sony's Playstation Press Conference will be held on September 13th from 4pm - 5:10pm JST. Remember that you can convert that into your local timezone via Google so you don't miss it! The conference will be streamed on Youtube, and we will provide a link to that on our social media channels once we are closer to the event.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts! Visit our forums and discuss all of the latest news!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
<p>But it's not just <em>Kingdom Hearts</em> you should be looking out for. Sony's Pre-TGS conferences have previously included a wealth of fantastic and exciting games including <em>Gravity Rush 2</em>, <em>I Am Setsuna</em>, <em>Bloodborne: The Old Hunters</em>, <em>Yakuza 6</em>, <em>Dragon Quest Heroes</em>, <em>Persona 5</em>, and many more.</p>

Thank you for promoting Yakuza Chaser! That franchise needs more love as it's one of Sega's best franchises after they solely went software (if you exclude Atlus).

Is there a possibility of a new Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer at the event? I personally don't think there will primarily because 0.2 Birth by Sleep is a short game, but I'd love to be proven wrong!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thank you for promoting Yakuza Chaser! That franchise needs more love as it's one of Sega's best franchises after they solely went software (if you exclude Atlus).

Is there a possibility of a new Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer at the event? I personally don't think there will primarily because 0.2 Birth by Sleep is a short game, but I'd love to be proven wrong!
0.2's length will not influence whether a trailer will be released or not. They could just show more for BC and DDD HD.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I feel we won't get anything as big as last year, especially with KH3 basically confirmed to be side-lined until winter. The release date for 2.8 sounds possible, but even just reaffirmation of December wouldn't bother me at this point. If they show a new trailer I do hope it doesn't spoil much more about 0.2 and Back Cover. They could show more of the new Dream Eaters they are adding?? Thats new and not spoilery lol.

ChazF

Yes! That's my birthday! Here's to, hopefully, a really good announcement or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back