• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► *IMPORTANT* October 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Exceed the Limit of Your Keyblades!

img

■Event Period: 
Oct. 3, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 9, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 3, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 10, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details
★Duel powerful enemies in the Coliseum and get Gems!
・Each event quest will contain 1 powerful enemy. 
・Get awesome rewards like the all new “Gems” upon completion of the event quest!

■Tips
・Since each quest will only contain 1 enemy, make sure you set Medals with powerful single-target Special Attacks
・If you have trouble doing damage to the enemy, make use of Special Attacks that decrease an enemy’s defense or increases you strength! 
・If you are unable to finish off the enemy within a turn, use the Defense Boost skills to cut an enemy’s damage, then finish them off on the following turn! 

■What are Gems?
・Gems can be used to level up a specific Keyblade from +25 to +26.
・Each Keyblade will require a specific type of Gem to level up from +25 to +26. 
※To level up your Keyblade, go to “Equipment” under MENU, then “Keyblade LV UP.” 

Gem Keyblade
img Power Gem Treasure Trove
Olympia
img Speed Gem Starlight
Lady Luck
Divine Rose
img Magic Gem Three Wishes
Moogle O’ Glory

New Schedule for Adamantite Ore Challenges

As of Oct. 3, 2016 (12:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 UTC), the schedule for the Adamantite Ore Challenges has changed from a weekly rotation to a fixed daily rotation.

See below for the new schedule! 

DAY KEYBLADE
Monday Olympia
Tuesday Treasure Trove
Wednesday Three Wishes
Thursday Lady Luck
Friday Starlight
Saturday Divine Rose
Sunday Moogle O' Glory

Patateman

Re: *IMPORTANT* October 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Great, if only i got one keyblade at lvl 25 first :tongue:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Best thing to do is just get all of them because I am sure you will need more if you want to level up from 26 to 27.
Also FINALLY my Keyblade is 26 <33

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I've just barely managed to get 2 keyblades to +23, won't be using gems any time soon. The quests are still worth doing, because some of them give 100 jewels.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I can't even handle most of the Adamantine (spelling?) levels. It's kind of ridiculous how easy it was to get the Magic one of these, when the Adamantine quests for the earlier level ups are so ridiculously difficult.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I wish the first one had been the Speed Gem, as my Lady Luck is closest to 25. Won't use the Magic Gem for a while, and the levels keep going up...Currently at 21/25 for 2*.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I can't even get the 2nd Adamantite for any of my blades, let alone up to 25 or 26. LOL. However, at least you get jewels out of the deal. I suppose SENA expects all to have spent thousands already and beaten all their Adamantites. I have all 6* medals in each of my blades, and I still can't crack 2nd Adamantite for any blade. I have no idea what more is expected.

Royce & Mueller

Bullshit. Not one of my keyblades is even at Lv.25 due to how fixed the Adamantium quests are.

Not helped by the fact that we STILL don't have the godamn brooms. It's bad enough how pay-2-win the system is set up, but what's really disgusting is that it's not even remotely as bad in the original Japanese version.

With that, Square Enix NA can go f*ck themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

hlc1988

Awards

I've managed to do at least two of the quests on each of the levels but I do struggle with the third and upwards. Anyone who has beaten them can give any strategies?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Meh, at least they rotate adamantite daily now just in case you get a good medal that can help on a different quest... but other then that, it's been hard seeing all these go by despite the money I put into the game. :( Sigh, hopefully some day. I kinda want to let Nomura know what I think about this being practically pay to win, but I know this was up to Square and not him.

Royce & Mueller

Meh, at least they rotate adamantite daily now just in case you get a good medal that can help on a different quest... but other then that, it's been hard seeing all these go by despite the money I put into the game. :( Sigh, hopefully some day. I kinda want to let Nomura know what I think about this being practically pay to win, but I know this was up to Square and not him.

Like I said, it's not nearly this bad in the Japanese version. And that's the only thing he might have control over.

Kingdom King 13

I've managed to do at least two of the quests on each of the levels but I do struggle with the third and upwards. Anyone who has beaten them can give any strategies?

Well, I have quite a few premiums, but I will say that especially for the final two rounds, against the Black Copter Swarm or whatever they're called and Cloud, Poison and Paralysis saved my behind, along with a partner medal that had Second Chance on. I used Pooh and Piglet, Alice (on the Copters) and Illustrated Sora to buff my attacks and remove any buffs on the enemy, then used Illustrated Ansem to do massive damage. My partner's Second Chance allowed me to survive the blow that came next despite being at a couple hundred HP thanks to the Ansem medal, then repeated. Paralysis can also help give you an extra turn. Note that I was not as of yet able to complete ALL of the objectives, and likely am not going to try. I have what I came for, the gems and the Jewels. None of the other prizes are really worth the frustration.

hlc1988

Awards

Well, I have quite a few premiums, but I will say that especially for the final two rounds, against the Black Copter Swarm or whatever they're called and Cloud, Poison and Paralysis saved my behind, along with a partner medal that had Second Chance on. I used Pooh and Piglet, Alice (on the Copters) and Illustrated Sora to buff my attacks and remove any buffs on the enemy, then used Illustrated Ansem to do massive damage. My partner's Second Chance allowed me to survive the blow that came next despite being at a couple hundred HP thanks to the Ansem medal, then repeated. Paralysis can also help give you an extra turn. Note that I was not as of yet able to complete ALL of the objectives, and likely am not going to try. I have what I came for, the gems and the Jewels. None of the other prizes are really worth the frustration.

Thanks for the advice! Hopefully this will help my strategy!

Kingdom King 13

I hope it does! And for the earlier rounds by the way, Defense Ups helped then too. I don't know if you're a free to play player, but if you have ample buff medals and/or Poison it may still be possible to get through to the end. If you're a Free to Play Player, honestly, I would rely solely on status conditions unless you were lucky enough to get Pooh, Piglet, KHII Kairi or Cogsworth, or any of the Premiums that buff 50%. But if you have a medal with Paralysis, Poison, maybe the other two with either Defense Ups or a copy of Paralysis just to be sure, and a partner medal with Sleep, you may be able to win even the hardest matches by sheer attrition. (If you have Second Chance that's also a lovely skill to slip in somewhere in that lineup.) Just remember, Sleep is useless unless its on your partner medal.

hlc1988

Awards

So I'm now in the position to upgrade at least 2 of my keyblades to level 24... Question is... which ones do I pick... Though I suppose if I get a keyblade to level 24 I might be able to do the fourth quest on each Adamantine quest... Maybe. I don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back