• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UPDATED: Dec 12/13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
UPDATED DECEMBER 13

Org XIII Event: Number 12, Larxene!
img

■Event Period 
Dec. 13, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 19, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 13, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 20, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

★The XIII Event will arrive on the 13th of each month, featuring a different Organization XIII member each time. 
The Organization XIII member featured for the 12th month of the year is none other than number 12, Larxene!

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Larxene B S
Reversed
Deals 6 hits. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
Single 1
NOTE: The Special Attack text listed above is for the 5★ version of the Medal.

■Event Details 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests’ objectives, you can earn prizes such as the limited-time Larxene B Medal, the Larxene Style avatar part, Jewels, and more! 

Stay Warm in Style with Winter Outfits!
■ Costumes for the Winter Holiday!

Campaign Period 
Dec. 12, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 26, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 12, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 27, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Get suited up for the Winter holiday with the some Winter Mickey and Minnie outfits to keep you warm, from the latest Avatar Boards for 2,500 Jewels each!

・Exclusive Winter Mickey and Minnie outfits for your avatar!
・Stock up on bonus Medals like Chip, Dale, Huey & Dewey & LouieCid 10, and Power Gems
・Get the useful Attack Prize Plus and Attack Boost III skills!

NOTES: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Winter Mickey 
Winter Mickey: Hat 
Winter Mickey: Santa Mickey Doll
 (Skill Perk +6) 
Winter Mickey Style
Winter Minnie 
Winter Minnie: Ribbon 
Winter Minnie: Santa Mickey Doll

(Skill Perk +6) 
Winter Minnie Style 
Winter Minnie: Gloves

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 1 (in Winter Mickey Avatar Board only)

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Attack Prize Plus x 1 
 Attack Boost III x 1

Other 
 Power Gem x 1 
 Title: Winter (in Winter Mickey Avatar Board only) 
 Title: Snow (in Winter Minnie Avatar Board only)

Celebrate the Winter with Christmas Sora!
img

■ Event Period 
Dec. 12, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 12, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details

Defeat the Winter Holiday Heartless to earn Christmas Sora Medals!

If you want to earn some Christmas Sora Medals, you'll have to make your way through fierce and festive Winter Holiday Heartless!

You can receive Christmas Sora Medals by completing the quest objectives and by getting random drops from the enemies. Collect enough of them, and you can unlock his Special Attack Bonus!

■ New Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Christmas Sora M
Upright
Raises strength and defense by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 2

Earn Jewels while Leveling Up your Nova!
img
Earn Jewels while leveling up your Nova Attack!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 12, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 12, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Here’s an opportunity to earn Jewels and level up your Nova Attack at the same time! 

Earn daily Jewels and amass a mountain of Tier 1 Medals in the newest Challenge Event!

In addition to rewarding Jewels, these quests will also drop 6★ and 5★ versions of Medals with a potential Tier 1 Special Attack Bonus. Collect multiples of the same Medal, fuse them to unlock their Special Attack Bonuses, and level up your Nova Attack! The Medal that drops will depend on the day of week, so be sure to take advantage of each day!

See below for a list of Medals that drop for each day of the week:

Monday: 
 Wakka

Tuesday: 
 Tidus

Wednesday: 
 Selphie

Thursday: 
 Goofy A

Friday: 
 KH Sora A

Saturday: 
 Donald A

Sunday: 
 Random (any of the Medals listed above)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Dec 12th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I think the best part is the Nova+Jewels missions. I maxed my Wakka's Guilt really quick, so the rest of the week is gonna be a boon to my Nova level.

Christmas Sora is basically Judy&Nick 2.0. Lower attack multiplier, but lower Cost and higher Guilt tier along with being AoE instead of Single Target. Not bad for F2P, especially if you need an upgrade from N&J. Not as good as Moana though IMO, but it might find a niche in my decks in terms of buffing my recently Guilted Luxord who rolled over 90% and has Para+ on him. Piglet+Xmas Sora+Maleficent (ABII+APP)+Moana+ Skill Activate on Luxord= One VERY unhappy foe. My Magic Medals have come a long way.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

On one hand I really like this Jewels + Nova quest idea. On the other hand, it seems that the second 100 Jewels objective is locked behind being able to beat the level 200 enemies. I *might* be able to do it, but I doubt it. In the past, they never locked the jewels behind tough enemies in the jewel quests. (EDIT: Nope. I can't beat those enemies. Sigh)

Another boost medal? Moana actually packs a powerful punch compared to the other magic medals I've had, but I really need something guilted that is an actual attack medal because my magic keyblade is lagging behind the other two.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Meh, the "pay for" boards this time weren't at all stuff I would like, so I'll pass and save my jewels. ^_^ Max guilting Wakka was a nice bonus for my nova, for once my depression helped benefit me and allowed me not to actively collect and max guilt the farm medals, lol. They're literally being spoon-fed to us this week. XD

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Christmas Sora is basically Judy&Nick 2.0. Lower attack multiplier, but lower Cost and higher Guilt tier along with being AoE instead of Single Target. Not bad for F2P, especially if you need an upgrade from N&J. Not as good as Moana though IMO,

Moana's medal is strictly Magic based attacks for three attack's, Christmas Sora has a singular attack and defense boost for an entire turn for Power/Magic and Speed based attacks. Sora's medal is ideal for mixed medal Keyblades like Divine Rose and Olympia.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wait, does "max" guilting the medals do anything? I just guilted Wakka but didn't max him out...

D

Deleted member

Wait, does "max" guilting the medals do anything? I just guilted Wakka but didn't max him out...
maxing it makes your nova go up five levels, whereas just guilting it makes it go up one.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

maxing it makes your nova go up five levels, whereas just guilting it makes it go up one.

Holy fuck, are you serious.
I never knew that. Thanks, lol. Am gonna get some Wakka's then now.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The Nova event is really nice, like it a lot. The avatar costume is so cute!! Must resist..... I still think we'll get something really good for christmas so I should just save my jewels.

It's now 13th in Finland, Larxene event today? Yay!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Props for Christmas Sora being way easier to get than Halloween Sora was. I got one from each of the level 200 Strange Trees and sometimes even one from the small enemies so far. Hope I'll be able to max guilt him.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: UPDATED: Dec 12/13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Larxene's quests were interesting. Much easier than Marluxia's gimmick, but a few of them were still very tense (especially the damn 44 second dodge run Aeroplane missions. The dog ones were kooky, but those damn planes were nerve-wracking). Quest XIII is a good place to have Defense Boost since Lv200 Behemoth is pretty nuts. Rolled 75% Guilt on my Larxene B, and she has great stats so against single targets she's gonna clean house. Should help a lot in the CT Sora event, gotta get more of those to keep re-rolling.

Rael_Oblivion

Larxene's quests were interesting. Much easier than Marluxia's gimmick, but a few of them were still very tense (especially the damn 44 second dodge run Aeroplane missions. The dog ones were kooky, but those damn planes were nerve-wracking). Quest XIII is a good place to have Defense Boost since Lv200 Behemoth is pretty nuts. Rolled 75% Guilt on my Larxene B, and she has great stats so against single targets she's gonna clean house. Should help a lot in the CT Sora event, gotta get more of those to keep re-rolling.
That 44 second dodge run is impossible for me. Any tips?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I much prefer Larxene's quests over Marluxia's. Finished them all pretty quickly.
My Larxene's Guilt is at 92. Sweet! Though I do wish we got an extra Larxy so we could re-roll.

That 44 second dodge run is impossible for me. Any tips?
For the Aeroplane ones, zigzag. For the dogs, hug the walls.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Finally got the Larxene hairstyle, I bought a tablet and resumed playing this game almost only for this event.

I'm pretty much the happiest person on Earth right now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I only got 45 percent guilt on Larxene. Wish we could get an extra one to reroll :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I have the worst luck with literally all guilt except for these org event medals. Got 96% on Marly on now 92% on Larxene. I agree though ^ one reroll would be only fair, sure that doesn't mean getting full guilt most likely, but probably wouldn't get stuck with something really bad like <50%. Also that 5th quest was horrible.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

I have the worst luck with literally all guilt except for these org event medals. Got 96% on Marly on now 92% on Larxene. I agree though ^ one reroll would be only fair, sure that doesn't mean getting full guilt most likely, but probably wouldn't get stuck with something really bad like <50%. Also that 5th quest was horrible.

Guilting has never usually kind to me, except on the most rare of occasions. and i agree, quest V is a pain in the neck.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Guilting has never usually kind to me, except on the most rare of occasions. and i agree, quest V is a pain in the neck.

The first one of the two where you dodge the Aeroplanes? AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY. That was insane to run through, took a couple tries.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Absolutely agreed. Took me like 15 minutes and my classmates now probably think I'm crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back