• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 19th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Earn the Santa Sora Costume!
img

■ Event Period 
Dec. 19, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 25, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 19, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 26, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
★Ho! Ho! Ho! Defeat the Holiday Heartless to get Event Coins, which you can use to unlock rewards from the new Event Boards! 
 ・The Event Boards contain a bounty of bonus Medals, as well as Santa Sora outfit!! 
 ・There are even bonus Event Boards for you to spend your extra Event Coins on!

■ Contents of Event Board 
img

Santa Sora 
 Santa Sora: Hat (Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
 Santa Sora: Boa 
 Santa Sora: Sack 
 Santa Sora: Gloves

Yummy Holiday Costumes!
■ Additional Costumes for the Winter Holiday!

Campaign Period 
Dec. 19, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 26, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 19, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 27, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Get the adorable and delicious Gingerbread Boy and Gingerbread Girl costumes for 2500 Jewels!

・ Exclusive Gingerbread Boy and Gingerbread Girl outfits for your avatar! 
・ Stock up on bonus Medals like Chip, Dale, Huey & Dewey & LouieCid 10Magic Mirror, and Speed Gems
・ Get the useful SP Attack Gauge II (Uses only 2 special attack gauges. Has a 100% trigger rate.) and Attack Boost II Max skills!

NOTES: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Gingerbread Boy 
Gingerbread Boy: Head 
Gingerbread Boy: Scarf

(Raid Boss Ω Perk +5)
Gingerbread Girl 
Gingerbread Girl: Head 
Gingerbread Girl: Scarf

(Raid Boss Ω Perk +5)

* We have confirmed an issue wherein the Gingerbread Boy: Head and Gingerbread Boy: Head is displayed as Gingerbread Boy: Hat and Gingerbread Girl: Hat. Please note that we are planning to address the issue within a few days.

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 2

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 SP Attack Gauge II x 1 
 Attack Boost II Max x 1

Other 
 Speed Gem x 1 
 Title: Present (in Gingerbread Boy Avatar Board only) 
 Title: Candy (in Gingerbread Girl Avatar Board only)

Challenge the Corridor of Darkness!
img

■Event Period 
Dec. 19, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 25, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 19, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 26, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

★The Corridor of Darkness Challenge! Earn fabulous rewards!

■Event Details 
・Clear quest objectives to get splendid rewards like Gems to level up your Keyblades, and more! 
・The first set of 10 quests will be added on Dec. 19, the second set of 10 quests will be added on Dec. 21, and the third set of 10 quests will be added on Dec. 23. 
・The 10th quest will reward a Power Gem, the 20th quest will reward a Speed Gem, and the 30th quest will reward a Magic Gem!

■Tips 
・Equip your Keyblades accordingly to defeat Heartless with corresponding attributes. Check the quest objectives for hints when deciding on the best Keyblade to use! 
・If you’re having difficulty dealing enough damage, try using Special Attacks that lower enemies’ defense, or Special Attacks that raise your own strength. 
・Use “Defense Boost” skills to reduce damage from enemies and survive their attacks so that you can defeat them on your next turn.

■About Gems 
・Gems can be used to level up a specific Keyblade above +25
・Each Keyblade will require a specific type of Gem to level up. 
※To level up your Keyblade, go to “Equipment” under MENU, then “Keyblade LV UP.” 

Gem Keyblade
img Power Gem Treasure Trove 
Olympia
img Speed Gem Starlight 
Lady Luck 
Divine Rose
img Magic Gem Three Wishes 
Moogle O’ Glory

Winter Holiday VIP Quests!

The Winter Holiday Campaign continues! 
In addition to the ongoing 0 AP Campaign, we’re adding VIP Quests into the mix! 
See below for details!

■VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Dec. 19, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 1, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 19, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 2, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

● VIP Upgrade Quests

img

During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Upgrade Quests will be included in the quests unlocked for the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack! Completing these quests will earn you valuable Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals!

NOTE: You will only have access to this and the following VIP Quests for the duration that your Special Quests are unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus.

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale

img

In addition to unlocking the VIP Upgrade Quests, players will also be able to unlock the special VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale quests! Complete these quests every day to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day!

● VIP Skill Quests

img

Last, but not least, a set of special VIP Skill Quests will level up the existing skills of any Medals you equipped for the quest at a very rapid rate!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Dec 19th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Heh, just like with the Moana ones the 3rd mission is the most lucrative, at least for me. One Ill Mickey blast on my +28 TT takes out each round of antler mutts, and the Trichlomas go down in a few medals when they show up. I can get 160, 260, or even 360 per run depending on how many Trichlomas show up (0, 1, and 2 respectively). I can beat the 3 Trees in the last mission, but I dare not face that group of 4...And the Trichloma in there is bulky as all get out. So facing the Trees nets me about 240 a run, takes more effort and time to do so. Glorified Dogs are just better.

Corridor of Darkness is a reskin of that Colesium Event we had when the Gems first showed up. Which means I most likely won't get the Magic Gem because Lv300 enemies are still too much for me right now. I'll give it my all, but I'm not using continues on this. Wanna save my Jewels for Draws. Hopefully we get easier to snag Magic Gems soon, I need to upgrade Divine Rose further.

Speaking of saving, as enticing as the new Skill is I'm gonna pass on the new Boards. Not a lot of medals I'd need the Skill for now that don't already have other Skills on them (pretty much just my MX Medal), and I won't be surprised if we see it again.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Ohh lots of stuff to do yay! I hope I can get the gems, especially magic and speed, would love to make my DR stronger. Also magic mirrors, I have a couple of medals really close to max guilt so that's also nice

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Got the first gem easily. I'm surprised in a good way.

Rage-Roxas

Awards

those gingerbread avatar parts look really nice

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Already finished the girls' Christmas Sora board and half-way done on the boys'. Gotta say, this event is pretty easy (except for completing all objectives on the fourth quest but it's honestly not that bad) and I'm happy about that.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Disappointed in no daily jewel quests. Really trying to build mine up so I can get enough pulls at once to get an illustrated medal. =(

(EDIT: I'm going to kind of retract that because in the new event quests they've offered they have decent amount of jewels that might just add up to what we were getting before)

Love the way they decorated the "Home" lobby, though. It's gorgeous with the falling snow and lights. I thought it looked kind of plain earlier in the month so this is an improvement.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Already finished the girls' Christmas Sora board and half-way done on the boys'. Gotta say, this event is pretty easy (except for completing all objectives on the fourth quest but it's honestly not that bad) and I'm happy about that.

Yeah, and the enemies actually drop a decent amount of coins this time, you get like 500 from the last quest. Much nicer this way, the Moana quest was annoying with how long it took to get the boards done.

Decaboyz

Yeah, and the enemies actually drop a decent amount of coins this time, you get like 500 from the last quest. Much nicer this way, the Moana quest was annoying with how long it took to get the boards done.

The exact amount of coins gained from the enemies (except Gold Tricholomas) is 640. (160+80+400)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Heh, the second batch of foes in the CoD were easier than I expected, even the Lv200 batch. Speed Gem easily snagged...I'm hoping the enemies will stay easy, but considering the last batch will go upwards to Lv300...I doubt it. Friday will be the real test for me...Here's hoping my Medals are ready.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah I don't think I'll get the magic gem, either. It's gonna be TOO hard. >:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeeah, 250 is pretty much the limit that I can hope to one-turn right now, and a lvl300 enemy will probably one shot if it gets to hit... It'll be tough for sure, I don't think I'll get the last gem either. Or maybe if paralysis wants to be a bro and actually proc. That could possibly work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back