• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Holiday Treats for Beginners and More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 13, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Welcome new players! To help you get started on your journey, we've prepared a special set of bonuses that will help speed you along!

And for veteran adventurers, there's some news that will interest you as well! Read on for more details!

●Decreased Avatar Board Prices

During the campaign period, the Avatar Boards listed below will be greatly discounted! 
By unlocking nodes on these boards, not only will you earn snazzy outfits, but you’ll also be able to increase your maximum Keyblade cost limit to equip more powerful Medals!

See below for a list of the discounted Avatar Boards!

Board Name Normal Price Campaign Price
Cheshire Cat: Ears (Male) 500 200
Cheshire Cat: Ears (Female) 500 200
Mad Hatter 1000 300
Alice 1000 300
KH Sora (Male) 1500 500
KH Sora (Female) 1500 500
KH Riku (Male) 1500 500
KH Riku (Female) 1500 500

●Triple Lux from Story Quests!

Earn three times the amount of Lux from Story Quests! 
New players can use this chance to level up your character quickly, and veterans can use this chance to climb the Lux rankings!

●Get Five Free Cid 10 Medals!

In the holiday spirit, if you log in between Dec. 23, 2016 4:00 a.m. to Jan. 13, 2017 3:59 a.m. (PT) / Dec. 23, 2016 12:00 to Jan. 13, 2017 11:59 (UTC), you’ll get five Cid 10 Medals as a free gift! 
Use these 6★ Medals to lower your Medals’ Cost value in order to equip more powerful Medals to your Keyblade! 
You can never have enough free Medals, so everyone be sure to log in!

Extra Purchased Jewels and Skip Tickets!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 5, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★Get Extra Bonus Jewels and Skip Tickets with Your Purchase!

Introducing the Bonus Jewels Campaign! If you purchase Jewels during the period listed above, you’ll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

And for the first time, you'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Campaign Total
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 110 Jewels
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 550 Jewels
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 1,750 Jewels
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 2,500 Jewels
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 7,000 Jewels
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 16,000 Jewels

* Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
* Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amount will be added to your account upon purchase. 

A 4-Day Holiday High Score Event!
img
■Event Period: 
Dec. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 25, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 26, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Get one step ahead of the competition and score big in a shortened High Score Event to get exclusive Medals! 
The prizes for this High Score Event include the Jafar Medal, as well as the Jafar-Genie Medal, Magic Mirror Medals, and more!

Also this week for the first time Power Gems will be rewarded to high ranking players! 

img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Jafar M
Reversed
Deals 5 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 1
Jafar-Genie P
Reversed
Deals 3 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 1

Jafar-Genie is a heavy hitter, so try your best to score big and make it to the top of the rankings to get these powerful Medals!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■3 Tips to Maximize Scores!

●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details
・ The goal of the High Score Event is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

A Burning Hot Epic Deal!

"Sheesh, don't talk my ear off... You ready or what?" - Axel 

● A Burning Hot Epic Deal!

Axel’s here to heat things up! This week we're introducing another new and powerful Epic Medal: HD Axel! 
This also marks the second opportunity for you to get the fantastic Key Art #1 Medal!

This deal also guarantees that all TEN Medals will be Epic Medals, and that TWO ★6 Medals will have 3 dots! 
Scroll down to see more!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
HD Axel P
Reversed
Deals 13 hits. Lowers target's defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 2

img
■ 385/2 Days Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Dec. 22, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 7, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)!

Additionally, you will get TWO ★6 Medals that already have their Special Attacks strengthened to 3 dots, which could be HD Axel if you're lucky!

And best of all, if you don't get an HD Axel after 4 draws in this deal, you will be guaranteed to receive an HD Axel on your 5th draw!

During this deal, there's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of the new Medal, which will come with 1,000 more base strength than the standard version the Medal! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ A Special Present!

And we have a another opportunity this week for the Key Art #1 Medal!

If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus (by filling in all five dots and the Special Attack Bonus square) for HD Axel before Jan. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC), you will also receive an exclusive Key Art #1 Medal with its Special Attack already strengthened to 2 dots as a present!

This is an extremely powerful Medal that can restore 7 ability gauges for 0 cost, making this an very useful addition to many Keyblade setups!

★You can also view a fullscreen version of this amazing artwork by going to the Medal Details screen and tapping on the inspect icon! 

img
Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS Key Art #1 M Upright 4 Deals 13 slightly powerful hits. Restores 7 gauges. Single 0

* You will only get a single Key Art #1 for the first HD Axel that you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for. 
* You can earn two additional Key Art #1 Medals with 2 dots each by unlocking the Special Attack Bonus for Illustrated Xion and Casual Roxas (coming in next week's deal)! 
* The exclusive Key Art #1 Medals will be sent from Jan. 11, 2017.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Dec 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Holy shit. I immediately bought the last two remaining Avatar boards I hadn't yet purchased. Now I can finally equip five 6* medals.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Little annoyed that the "bonus jewels on purchase" is as stingy as ever, but the rest of the new stuff is great. Up to 2/3 off the cost of Cost Ava Boards is phenomenal, we got a new HSC (not the one many expected, but it's not bad, especially if I can hold top 5k, though even with only 4 days to it and no Monday Draw burst to consider, it's still slim. Top 2100 last I checked with 9.5 Mil) everyone's getting free Cid 10s on the 23rd, and HD Axel is up for grabs, and it looks like all 3 Days Draws will run concurrent, which is pretty cool. Maybe I'll get lucky with my Draw on Monday, even if it won't help my score. Today's Draw was decent, but I didn't get a few things I wanted (it's like that last Marluxia A is avoiding me...).

Caxinuld

Awards

It's time to go get more avatar boards & lux.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So close to being able to get my score up high enough to get Jafar! But I don't think it'll happen. D:

Tempting to spend my jewels to get the avatar boards because it's currently impossible for me to equip all six star medals. (I can get all but one). But I finally convinced myself to save up for enough pulls to get an illustrated medal. *sigh* This game is evil. lol

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I was surprised the final batch ended at 250 rather than 300, but I'm super happy it did, as I was able to upgrade my Divine Rose to +27! If I'm lucky we'll get more Magic Gems soon, another one and I can make it +28. Sooo gonna be worth it.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

i can only go so far as lv 230, that's when even my best medals start to lose their oomph. and i'm not wasting jewels to beat it!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The avatar board sale was just what I needed, nice! Also managed to get the magic gem pretty easily too, I'm glad it didn't go up to 300. Too bad the +28 upgrade to DR was only a slight increase for 1 slot... kind of underwhelming but hey, progress is progress.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Wow...how frustrating to hear how high some of you have gotten in keyblades, etc. Very frustrating. I am struggling to get beyond +22 on any keyblade. All my medals are 6*, Level 100, and some are fully guilted. Most are +1,000 maxed as well with Chip medals. I still can't get anywhere.

Maybe I should just put myself out of my misery now. LOL.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Wow...how frustrating to hear how high some of you have gotten in keyblades, etc. Very frustrating. I am struggling to get beyond +22 on any keyblade. All my medals are 6*, Level 100, and some are fully guilted. Most are +1,000 maxed as well with Chip medals. I still can't get anywhere.

For me it was a combination of lucky draws and sheer determination during 0AP campaigns. For a few of the Adamantite challenges I used some really crazy tactics to beat them (I used TW on TT4 with 2 APP users, a booster, and my max guilted Jack, with the other two medals being extra damagers. TW was lower than TT back then, but TT was better at Single Targets and beating the Invisibles was very SP intensive. Very unorthodox, but as long as everyone activated their skills it worked). For the later ones it's not just max stats that matter, high Guilt, stat booster Medals, and Attack Boost/Attack Prize Plus skills activating are required, as the 5th stages tend to lack SP chests and the ones in 3rd and 4th barely give a lot. I originally thought they were insane challenges myself (I'm sure other posters will remember my own complaints on the forums in the past), and here we are months later and thanks to some really good luck and a TON of determination, I've cleared every batch except MoG's (got 2 done on MoG, struggling with the 3rd one and need to find a good setup. Got MoG itself to +12, but I needed to use Continues to get that high so it'll be a looong time before I complete that one) and all but MoG are at least +25.

Another thing I did was I focused my Adamantite on my Stronger keyblades matching the Medal types I was strongest with instead of spreading it out, starting with the single types then going to the dual types. Sometimes that extra power boost tips the scales against higher levels, and since said keyblade is boosted you can use extras from its missions to upgrade others and it kinda snowballs from there. Don't be afraid to experiment with Medal and Skill setups either during 0AP campaigns. APP is one you'll need for certain as stated before, but medals like Jack/BC Mickey/Xigbar can deal crazy damage to anything and ignore Defense Buffs that stuff like Cannon Guns love to stack. Right now medals like Maui and Moana are great helps, since if you have Uniform Kairi or Ansem the Wise you can put Maui/Moana in say the 2nd slot, UK/AtW in 3rd slot, and your 4th slot medal will have the max attack boost it can get. Combined with APP users this can tip the scales, especially with Jack. I know it seems impossible now (like I said, I felt the exat same), but it can be done. Try your best and if you hit a wall, don't be afraid to wait until later pulls or you get better Skills for your Medals to clear them. As I was told in the past, they're not meant to be done in rapid succession. It'll take time, but it's very much worth it. Hope this helps!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I understand, but I think things have begun to turn around for me a little bit. SENA making the Meowjesty, Flowbermeow, Moana and Maui medals actually possible to get and guilt has helped me along. The earlier events like Jack were much more difficult and I was never able to guilt it, but all of the recent event medals have been very easy to guilt, as long as you're okay with patience and grinding. (Moana and Maui were practically gifts, as long as you were patient enough to go through the missions enough times to get enough event coins. You got them as six star medals so they could be guilted immediately. Very nice).

Meowjesty, Moana, and Maui have been the key to a lot of my success in the game recently. Flowbermeow, Santa Sora, and Larxene B are not quite as impressive, but I still have needed them.

Meowjesty in particular, especially if boosted by Maui eliminates a lot of enemies, even Power enemies!

Thanks to them, I have been able to clear quite a number of Amantite quests. I've beat up to 5 (but not level 5) itself on a few, even. My Treasure Trove I believe is at level 26 or 27, now.

You say you have all 6* star medals on your keyblades. What kind of medals do you have? I can't even have all 6* medals, one of mine has to be 5*. I dearly wish I could change that but it looks like I've had more success despite that. If your guilted medals are tier 1 medals that might be a problem.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

^ pretty awesome advice. i'll keep it in mind for the future.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I picked the game back up a couple of weeks ago after months of inactivity (I didn't have a tablet).
It's been pretty rough: some bosses took 30+ turns of battles won just because I had enough defence and recovery to pull through, I can't do things like the Moogle Keyblade or any quest with the lv 200 troops of gummicopters (thus the High Score Challenge ended up pretty early for me), couldn't get the last Speed Gem.

It's all saving up Jewels and keep doing pulls from the shop for me now: getting better medals (I just today got rid of Yuna Rikku and Paine, to show how far back am I), possibly guilting them, getting through Adamantite challenges.

I absolutely get the frustration when you try 2-3 events and you have to give up every single one of them for that one absurd enemy, but don't give up: catching up IS possible, and I'm already in a better position than when I started.
Oh, and a lot of RNG luck, but that's a given.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I picked the game back up a couple of weeks ago after months of inactivity (I didn't have a tablet).
It's been pretty rough: some bosses took 30+ turns of battles won just because I had enough defence and recovery to pull through, I can't do things like the Moogle Keyblade or any quest with the lv 200 troops of gummicopters (thus the High Score Challenge ended up pretty early for me), couldn't get the last Speed Gem.

It's all saving up Jewels and keep doing pulls from the shop for me now: getting better medals (I just today got rid of Yuna Rikku and Paine, to show how far back am I), possibly guilting them, getting through Adamantite challenges.

I absolutely get the frustration when you try 2-3 events and you have to give up every single one of them for that one absurd enemy, but don't give up: catching up IS possible, and I'm already in a better position than when I started.
Oh, and a lot of RNG luck, but that's a given.

Same here. I made it through a lot of quests with Santa Sora, Jack, Moana and guilted Zexion by now, but some are still a big toughie. But it is manageable.

My advice to everyone: Don't waste all your jewels on pulls. Save some for useful avatar boards with abilities like Atk prize plus and Atk Boost 2 or even 3 on them. They help a lot. Also buy the ones that increase your cost, cause at some point the regular boards will stop giving you cost increases and instead you get Cids.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Same here. I made it through a lot of quests with Santa Sora, Jack, Moana and guilted Zexion by now, but some are still a big toughie. But it is manageable.

My advice to everyone: Don't waste all your jewels on pulls. Save some for useful avatar boards with abilities like Atk prize plus and Atk Boost 2 or even 3 on them. They help a lot. Also buy the ones that increase your cost, cause at some point the regular boards will stop giving you cost increases and instead you get Cids.

Around Lv250 IIRC is when the Cost stops popping up. Yeah, getting all the non-event Jewel Ava boards is required to have a full deck of 6 Star Medals (even then you top out at 183 Cost, so all 5 require max Cids, though that extra 3 cost gives leeway for one that has 7 cids minimum). Now is bar none the best time to get them due to the massively reduced cost.

I also agree with getting event Ava Boards. You don't need all of them, but if one pops up with a Skill you need (or APP, you always want that one) or a Gem type you want snag it if you can. They tend to come with Cids, Chips and Dales, and HDL medals too, so they provide a nice boost too. The perks from some of the Parts are great too, I reccommend snagging any with Skill Perk+ and have an outfit dedicated to them to help mitigate the RNG factor when you need it most (Remember, there's 6 Outfit Slots to work with. One can be your Aesthetic outfit, the others can focus on Perks). The other Perks are largely optional IMO, especially since ones like Raid Boss and Item Drop can be gotten from other sources, but so far Skill Perk is largely found on Jewel Ava Boards with a few +3s scattered around later level up boards.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

The Gems are useless for me...right now. I simply cannot get beyond level 22 on any of my keyblades. All my medals are 6* and level 100 with most pumped up to +1,000 with Chip medals. I have Jack, Meowjesty, Moana, and more fully guilted, many of them guilted 100.

I still can't beat the level 23 Adamantite Quests, or even Cerberus. I do have Premium medals as well. Maybe I just suck at this game and shouldn't be playing. LOL. That is a possibility I shudder to face. LOL.

BTW, I haven't gotten a Cost Avatar Board in like...ages.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^Hm... That's really odd. Can you show your keyblade setups to us? There are certain ways they have to be setup to be helpful. Like I have Moana and Maui in my third slot, and my most powerful multiple hitters after them (like SP Axel, Meowjesty, Larxene A, etc.). It really helps wipe out a lot of enemies.

Anyway, I bit the bullet over the last couple of days and spent my jewels on the avatar boards. I now have just enough to get all 6* medals on my keyblades if I Cid 10 all of them. It's so liberating! I was able to stick my 6* Megara and Musketeer Goofy on my power medal and get over 8,000,000 in the high score challenge - so I got Jafar! A very decent AoE Magic medal which I've been lacking. The best part is that it is only one cost. REALLY wish I could guilt it, but there's no chance of me hitting the next bracket, nor would I be able to guilt it even if I hit the top one. What was SENA thinking?

I'm debating spending jewels on one of the 2.500 jewel boards... I could really use those skills. But on the other hand I'm still dedicated to saving up enough jewels to get an Illustrated medal.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

The Gems are useless for me...right now. I simply cannot get beyond level 22 on any of my keyblades. All my medals are 6* and level 100 with most pumped up to +1,000 with Chip medals. I have Jack, Meowjesty, Moana, and more fully guilted, many of them guilted 100.

I still can't beat the level 23 Adamantite Quests, or even Cerberus. I do have Premium medals as well. Maybe I just suck at this game and shouldn't be playing. LOL. That is a possibility I shudder to face. LOL.

My advice, use the gems that you have for continues. You've clearly got sufficient medals, it's just a case of whether you're willing to use your gems for continues or not. If you don't feel as though you don't have enough gems, save up daily until you do, that way, you won't feel as though you've "wasted" gems.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

My advice, use the gems that you have for continues. You've clearly got sufficient medals, it's just a case of whether you're willing to use your gems for continues or not. If you don't feel as though you don't have enough gems, save up daily until you do, that way, you won't feel as though you've "wasted" gems.
That really defeats the purpose of the Adamantite quests though. I mean, you can't get those ores if you use continues or can't defeat the enemy in one turn.

@Leopardess, I'd just suggest to be patient. I haven't been able to beat those last few quests or Cerberus in one turn either, and I've got all 6* decks, and nearly maxed out Divine Rose, and a few powerful-as-all-hell 100% guilted medals from the prior f2P quests. It sometimes takes a combination of def/str boosters or debuffers and certain, powerful medals to smash through those quests. ie things that you might not have right now but might in the future, if you save your jewels and spend them only when those special deals are up.

Those Adamantite quests aren't going anywhere. Either play your cards right or pay up if you can't wait.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Eh, I've been able to clear all of the Adamant challenges, save for the MoG quests (I actually haven't tried getting MoG yet) just fine without a full 6* and +1000 Chip/Dale'd deck (as f2p too, I might add). The only guilted non-event Jewel medals I have are Repliku and Ice Titan (both outfitted with an Atk2). I didn't bother getting the cost boards, aside from the cheapest one, until just recently, had to take advantage of that nice discount. :wink:

If you're not already, try buffing your attack with Pooh or Piglet (even better if you have the Pooh&Piglet medal or Kairi illust) in the first slot of each deck. The Poison+ skill also helps, I've got one attached to a 5* DiZ medal right now.
I'd stick an Atk2 on Jack and Meowjesty, and I currently have an Atk1 on Moana and Maui. If you've got Marluxia B guilted, he pretty much turns the Lady Luck challenges into a piece of cake.

You really just have to stick around long enough, put some time in (I don't give up on a quest until I've exhausted every possibility, as frustrating as it can get), and don't be afraid to do some draws every now and then. That said, try not to carelessly squander your jewels on Continues or AP refills. A nice party also helps, too, though tbh I had a random whale partner's guilted Terra illust carry me through the last Three Wishes adamant challenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back