• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Year-End Party Ranking Rewards!

■Year-End Party Ranking Rewards!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 26, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 1, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 26, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 2, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Will this week's rankings become your party's crowning glory!? When the dust settles, which parties and which Unions will be on top?

Score big for a chance for you and your party to win great prizes including Jewels, avatar parts, unique titles, and more!

img

Below are the prizes offered during this event.

Party Ranking Rewards
Rank 1-50 Gold Crown: Capricorn (Female) x 1 
(Rare Enemy Perk +4) 
Gold Crown: Capricorn (Male) x 1 
(Rare Enemy Perk +4) 
Silver Crown: Capricorn (Female) x 1 
(Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Silver Crown: Capricorn (Male) x 1 
(Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Bronze Crown: Capricorn (Male) x 1 
Bronze Crown: Capricorn (Female) x 1 
6★ Moogle x 2 
6★ Cid x 2
Rank 51-300 Silver Crown: Capricorn (Female) x 1 
(Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Silver Crown: Capricorn (Male) x 1 
(Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Bronze Crown: Capricorn (Male) x 1 
6★ Moogle x 2 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 301-2,000 Bronze Crown: Capricorn (Male) x 1 
6★ Moogle x 2
Rank 2,001-10,000 5★ Moogle x 2
Rank 10,001-50,000 5★ Moogle x 1

■Special Union Rewards

Additionally, we will be reward special titles to the #1 ranked parties for each union! 
1st Place Anguis Party: 'Anguis' Title 
1st Place Leopardos Party: 'Leopardos' Title 
1st Place Unicornis Party: 'Unicornis' Title 
1st Place Ursus Party: 'Ursus' Title 
1st Place Vulpes Party: 'Vulpes' Title 
Those who earn these special titles will be able to wear them with pride!

On top of that, the top parties will be able to earn Jewels for themselves, and their entire Union! 
* Please note that the Jewels will not be sent immediately at the end of the year-end party ranking. 
 Overall 1st Place Party: 1000 Jewels for all members of the 1st Place Party's Union! 
Overall 2nd Place Party: 600 Jewels for all members of the 2nd Place Party's Union! 
Overall 3rd Place Party: 500 Jewels for all members of the 3rd Place Party's Union! 
Overall 4th Place Party: 400 Jewels for all members of the 4th Place Party's Union! 
Overall 5th Place Party: 300 Jewels for all members of the 5th Place Party's Union! 

Daily Raid Events for a Limited Time!

● A special daily raid event to celebrate the end of the year!

■Event Period: 

To close out the year, we'll be holding a special raid event! We're mixing things up this time, and the enemies that appear will change daily!

Defeat the raid bosses with your friends, earn Raid Coins, and unlock fabulous new avatar parts, such as the Disco: Sparkles (Rare Enemy Perk +2)!

But wait, there’s more! During this period, we will be conducting an all-new level-up campaign with the raid event! Every time you defeat a raid boss, instead of the raid boss increasing its level by one, it will increase by five levels! 

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses to help you collect Raid Coins!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

10:00 to 11:00

16:00 to 17:00

22:00 to 23:00

4:00 to 5:00

•    Spawn rate of raid bosses doubles!
•    Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Daily Challenge Event Continues!
img

Daily Challenge Event Continues!

■Event Period: 

Earn Jewels and more every day this week with another end-of-year Challenge Event!

For this challenge event each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest!

Please check in-game for more information on the great prizes available for challengers this week!

A Nobody who's Somebody!

"I need to know, Axel. Please, who am I?" - Roxas 

● A Nobody who’s Somebody!

The 358/2 Days trio is complete! This week we're introducing a powerful new Epic Medal: Casual Roxas, and another opportunity to earn the powerful Key Art #1 Medal!

This deal also guarantees that all TEN Medals will be Epic Medals, and that TWO ★6 Medals will have 3 dots! 
Scroll down to see more!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Casual Roxas S
Upright
Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn.
All 2

★You can also change your Home music to Roxas's theme by making Casual Roxas your Shared Medal!

img

■385/2 Days Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 26, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Dec. 26, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 7, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)!

Additionally, you will get TWO ★6 Medals that already have their Special Attacks strengthened to 3 dots, which could be Casual Roxas if you're lucky!

And best of all, if you don't get a Casual Roxas after 4 draws in this deal, you will be guaranteed to receive a Casual Roxas on your 5th draw!

During this deal, there's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of the new Medal, which will come with 1,000 more base strength than the standard version the Medal! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

● A Deal to Remember!

And if you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus (by filling in all five dots and the Special Attack Bonus square) for Casual Roxas before Jan. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC), you will also receive an exclusive Key Art #1 Medal with its Special Attack already strengthened to 2 dots as a bonus!

This is an extremely powerful Medal that can restore 7 ability gauges for 0 cost, making this an extremely useful addition to many Keyblade setups!

★You can also view a fullscreen version of this amazing artwork by going to the Medal Details screen and tapping on "Inspect"! 

img
Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS Key Art #1 M Upright 4 Deals 13 slightly powerful hits. Restores 7 gauges. Single 0

* You will only get a single Key Art #1 for the first Casual Roxas that you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for. 
* You can earn two additional Key Art #1 Medals with 2 dots each by unlocking the Special Attack Bonus for Illustrated Xion and HD Axel! 
* The exclusive Key Art #1 Medals will be sent from Jan. 11, 2017.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Dec 26th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I'm not interested in the costumes which is good cause this way I can just get the five Magic Mirrors right away. :)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^But the avatar boards come with SPARKLES. OMG I must have.

Anyway, I'm just glad that the jewel quests are not locking one of the jewel objectives behind level 200+ enemies anymore. What a relief.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

What has my attention are the free jewels and the Casual Roxas Epic Medal. The crowns again look cool, avatar parts are okay.

Rael_Oblivion

What has my attention are the free jewels and the Casual Roxas Epic Medal. The crowns again look cool, avatar parts are okay.
Hope you get lucky with your pulls, then! I've made two and gotten almost nothing good. The RNG has not been kind to me lately.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Thanks! Sparkles come WITH THE AVATARS BOARDS?! Beeee right back. =)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'm not interested in the costumes which is good cause this way I can just get the five Magic Mirrors right away. :)

Yeah same. I'm glad we're getting plenty of magic mirrors, especially now that Nova is a thing.

Also yay more crowns! Good thing I'm in an active party.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I've spent the last I'm going to spend on this game. And still no Mickey and Brooms. Frustrated and not happy with SENA...at all. Maybe if a good Avatar board comes along, I'll use saved up jewels. Until SENA shows they give a damn, I'll plod along as F2P instead of doing too many pulls before.

Mickey and Brooms, or my wallet is zipped permanently. I've put too much money and gotten too little in return. I do appreciate all the help and tips, suggestions and support I've received here.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I've spent the last I'm going to spend on this game. And still no Mickey and Brooms. Frustrated and not happy with SENA...at all. Maybe if a good Avatar board comes along, I'll use saved up jewels. Until SENA shows they give a damn, I'll plod along as F2P instead of doing too many pulls before.

Mickey and Brooms, or my wallet is zipped permanently. I've put too much money and gotten too little in return. I do appreciate all the help and tips, suggestions and support I've received here.

Honestly, even if they do finally release brooms, we'll probably have to pay for them...lol. ( Probably be like just one broom for each avatar pack which has to be bought individually, then you'll need to collect every broom to fuse with Mickey to actually get even one Mickey and Brooms. The Mickey medal will also only be an exclusive top 50 prize in high score events so only whales will basically get one...XD Thash how devious and greedy I'm thinking SENA will be with brooms if they do come out next year...)

Oh wells, sparkles. ^_^

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Honestly, even if they do finally release brooms, we'll probably have to pay for them...lol. ( Probably be like just one broom for each avatar pack which has to be bought individually, then you'll need to collect every broom to fuse with Mickey to actually get even one Mickey and Brooms. The Mickey medal will also only be an exclusive top 50 prize in high score events so only whales will basically get one...XD Thash how devious and greedy I'm thinking SENA will be with brooms if they do come out next year...)

Oh wells, sparkles. ^_^

That's probably exactly what would happen, though. Only the people who have spent hundreds/thousands of dollars on this game would be the ones who would have access to them. You know, the people who don't even need them because they're already so willing to throw their money away to get enough medals to guilt everything anyway.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

That's probably exactly what would happen, though. Only the people who have spent hundreds/thousands of dollars on this game would be the ones who would have access to them. You know, the people who don't even need them because they're already so willing to throw their money away to get enough medals to guilt everything anyway.

Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly. We either play the game handicapped in F2P mode, or just leave it behind. People here have been very kind with their tips and suggestions, but some of the medals they are listing, I don't have. I used to pull once or twice a month, but can't and won't do it anymore. So much of what I got was junk. I want to try some of the new stuff in 2017, but if I continue to be frustrated, I can walk away from SENA. They can keep it. LOL.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Hey, it's fine to criticise, but let's remember it's just a fun chill mobile game :D Put money in it if you want to, don't if you don't want to. Complaining about the same things every time we get something new isn't going to help anybody, least of all yourselves, because it's hard to enjoy something while being salty all the time. It has it's flaws and it's fine to discuss them, but if playing the game ruins your day every time and makes you feel nothing but frustration, maybe it's... you know, time to just stop. Play something else.

Not directed at anybody in particular, these threads just tend to get really negative really fast :D

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Hey, it's fine to criticise, but let's remember it's just a fun chill mobile game :D Put money in it if you want to, don't if you don't want to. Complaining about the same things every time we get something new isn't going to help anybody, least of all yourselves, because it's hard to enjoy something while being salty all the time. It has it's flaws and it's fine to discuss them, but if playing the game ruins your day every time and makes you feel nothing but frustration, maybe it's... you know, time to just stop. Play something else.

Not directed at anybody in particular, these threads just tend to get really negative really fast :D

If someone literally gets that much negative energy from playing this game, yes it would probably be best for them to stop playing... but as for me, I thrive off of this game. Oddly enough how unfair it is to those of us who won't shell out hundreds to thousands of dollars is exactly what keeps me coming for more. If I was given all of the illustrated medals and guilted them and was able to blow through everything I would quickly lose interest and drop the game.

Still it wouldn't hurt for SENA to be more fair... Give us Micky and Brooms, give us draws like they've occasionally had in JP which guarantee a premium medal on the first draw. And the whole money scheme of this game is just really bad. It's way too much money to spend for a single draw. It's off the charts too much. When I paid for the first of two draws I paid for, I was under the impression that since I paid money those quests would stay unlocked for me. To me that's what "pay to play" means, not spending $15+ a week. I paid money, I should have some benefits that stay. And the fact that spending money on this game is straight-up gambling. Who has the money to spend on something like this game? Seriously.

(I also thought that the medals I would get from paying for a single draw would guarantee I have great medals to carry me through the whole game with no issues... I mean that is a lot of money to spend on something like this! Boy, was I wrong.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

^But the avatar boards come with SPARKLES. OMG I must have.

Anyway, I'm just glad that the jewel quests are not locking one of the jewel objectives behind level 200+ enemies anymore. What a relief.
Isn't the Jewel reward for opening all chests locked behind a 250 level enemy? :(

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Isn't the Jewel reward for opening all chests locked behind a 250 level enemy? :(
Nope! I mean, I don't know what tomorrow will be, but today the "open all chests" was for a Magic Mirror.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nope! I mean, I don't know what tomorrow will be, but today the "open all chests" was for a Magic Mirror.
This is my biggest problem with the game, I just jump straight in without reading the requirements xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Although it took me 4 tries to get all materials as well. Dunno why...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

*sigh* The 0 AP campaign is over. I got so used to it. I began to feel like it's the way the game should be. I mean I've *always* felt like that, but even moreso, now. They should seriously just get rid of the AP system.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I think so, too, actually. But I also get why they don't do it. I bet there's enough players who replenish their AP with money :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back