• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 20th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Celebration!
img

■ Event Period 
Jan. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 2, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 20, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 3, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
★Celebrate the Release of KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 and get HD Aqua Medals! 
 ・KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is almost here and it's time to celebrate! Defeat enemies and open treasure chests to collect Event Coins to progress through the Event Board! 
 ・You can get great prizes from the Event Board such as the limited HD Aqua Medal as well as HueyDeweyLouie, and Moogle Medals! 
 ・In addition to the six HD Aqua Medals obtainable from the Event Board, all players who log in during this event period will receive a free HD Aqua Medal! Collect all seven and unlock her Special Attack Bonus!

■Tips for this Event! 
★Find the Huge Shenaneggan! 
 ・The Shenaneggan drops a large amount of Event Coins! 
 ・If you're lucky and find the Huge Shenaneggan, it drops even more Event Coins which can boost your progress through the Event Board! 
 ・Try your best to hunt them both down!

kristi-swat

Awards
Re: Jan 20th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I logged in, and did the quests but I didn't receive an Aqua for logging in

AurisFlown

Awards

How strange, i didnt get a log in Bonus medal either. Just the one from the board.

EDIT: Sorry Chaser, didnt understand your post till now.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Finally, I have another chance in getting the medal!

Chickenme

Yes, we finally get her event and are able to guilt here, luckily I was around when they gave one away for free, so I have 2 opportunities at getting a good guilt òwó9

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Nice. I won't be using her since boosted Donald is just better in every way, but always nice to get more medals guilted.

Foxycian

Awards

im guessing this HD Aqua is the only 2.8 we're gone have for 2.8 release date unlike JP they got the new 2.8 Aqua medal

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I removed her from my keyblade sometime ago, and now with a boosted Donald I'm just not really very excited. I suppose her random attack effect means I can attack multiple enemies, so I'll definitely guilt her and see. However, she ain't no Meowjesty and I think you pretty much need that level of attack to justify using a random attacker. =/

Weren't there other 2.8 medals they got in Japan? Lol SENA.

Foxycian

Awards

I removed her from my keyblade sometime ago, and now with a boosted Donald I'm just not really very excited. I suppose her random attack effect means I can attack multiple enemies, so I'll definitely guilt her and see. However, she ain't no Meowjesty and I think you pretty much need that level of attack to justify using a random attacker. =/

Weren't there other 2.8 medals they got in Japan? Lol SENA.
yes they got 2.8 medals which are Aqua mickey terra and ven

edit: this is the new 2.8 mickey
C2cUT3VVIAA0C7w.png

Chickenme

im guessing this HD Aqua is the only 2.8 we're gone have for 2.8 release date unlike JP they got the new 2.8 Aqua medal

Who knows, maybe we'll get them nerfed, it's possible they'll have the abilities of HD Roxas and Key Art 1 (JP), especially since it seems they're delaying the Key Arts until the anniversary.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Ish nice that they are finally allowing us to guilt this medal, but at the same time ish pretty much stating we probably won't get any brooms anytime soon...

Foxycian

Awards

Who knows, maybe we'll get them nerfed, it's possible they'll have the abilities of HD Roxas and Key Art 1 (JP), especially since it seems they're delaying the Key Arts until the anniversary.
when is the anniversary? how many months left?

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ish nice that they are finally allowing us to guilt this medal, but at the same time ish pretty much stating we probably won't get any brooms anytime soon...

I don't really think it's stating that. I think it's stating that SENA doesn't want to give us the new 2.8 medals but does want to give us something, so why not finally allows us to guilt the HD Aqua they originally released, they say.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'd take them nerfed, don't even care. I just wish we'll get them! We never got the combination medal for DDD back when we had that event. You know, the one with Sora, Riku and Meow Wow... At least give us that, it was super cute!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Nice finally being able to guilt my HD Aqua.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Guilting is fine, Nova level and all. Bur I probably won't take her back into my deck. Wish she had an AoE attack.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I just realized my original HD Aqua has an Attack Boost II on it. I haven't been able to apply any such skills to Classic Donald, so a guilted HD Aqua might actually be better for me than Classic Donald. Assuming I get a good guilt. Which is unlikely. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back