• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feb 6th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gauntlet Challenge Quests Return!
img

■Challenge Event

■Event Period: 
Feb. 6, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 6, 2017 7:00 to Feb. 13, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Complete these Challenge Quests to earn Jewels, Magic Mirrors, Chip & Dale Medals and more!

This time, instead of daily quests, we will be adding quests of increasing difficulty over the course of this event period.

We will be rolling out new difficulty levels all week, so keep coming back for more! 
・Beginner: Feb. 6, 2017 (PT) 
・Intermediate: Feb. 7, 2017 (PT) 
・Advanced: Feb. 9, 2017 (PT) 
・Legendary: Feb. 11, 2017 (PT)

Take a look at the Event details in-game to find out what rewards are being offered! 

Find the Way to Alice & Cheshire Cat!

img

■ Event Period 
Jan. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 30, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 13, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★Get the exclusive Alice & Cheshire Cat Medal!
img

■Event Details 
Find your way through Wonderland's maze to get the new exclusive Medal! 
 ・As you continue through the quest you can obtain the exclusive Alice & Cheshire Cat Medal! 
 ・The second half of the quest will be unlocked on Feb. 6! 

■Finding Your Way in the Maze 
 ・In the quests where you must find your way through the maze, listen to the Playing Cards to find the correct path! 
 ・If you go the wrong way through the maze, watch out! There are large groups of powerful Possessors lurking within the maze!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: Feb 6th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I rolled a 90% on my Alice & Chesire Cat medal. Too bad it isn't really worth putting mirrors on.

In other news, the jewels challenges are concerning. Today the maximum amount of jewels we could get was 80. That's far less than we normally get. Even on these where they share days, they still make sure you would have the opportunity to get 1400 for the week.

khoury93

Good call on the jewels. Even if they double the amount each day for the following 3 sets of quests that adds up to (20x4)+(40x4)+(80x4)+(160x4) which is only 1200 so a whole 200 short of the usual. hopefully this isnt the case and sena continue by at least continuing the 1400 jewels in what is the equivalent of a weekly jewel quests

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Good call on the jewels. Even if they double the amount each day for the following 3 sets of quests that adds up to (20x4)+(40x4)+(80x4)+(160x4) which is only 1200 so a whole 200 short of the usual. hopefully this isnt the case and sena continue by at least continuing the 1400 jewels in what is the equivalent of a weekly jewel quests

They might. What also concerns me is that the later quests will be super difficult, meaning they'll lock more jewels behind difficult quests.

I will never forget a few months ago when they did the first nova/jewel quests and they locked one of the 100 jewels objectives behind a level 200 enemy mob each and every day.

Now I would be fine, but if they upped the level of those mobs I'd be in trouble.

So far the difficulty of these quests does not seem to be in sheer power, though, so hopefully they'll keep that up.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Wow I really messed up with the Alice medal, accidentally evolved it with the one of that had dots in it and now I can't guilt it..... It always asks "contains medals 3* or higher" so why can't it also say that hey, you're about to evolve using a dotted medal, are you sure about this? :l Good thing it's not really that great of a medal but still. That's at least 1 Nova level lost.

Pacrolash

Uhh I think i got puzzled a bit but I got 2 5* Alices 3 dotted and only one non dotted to evolve and I can't seem to find another one and I cant get it where did I fail

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Uhh I think i got puzzled a bit but I got 2 5* Alices 3 dotted and only one non dotted to evolve and I can't seem to find another one and I cant get it where did I fail

You need to have one 5* with 3 dots and another 5* with 2 dots. Then evolve them and you get guilt. You merged one medal too much into one of them and now you can't get it guilted, sorry :l

Pacrolash

You need to have one 5* with 3 dots and another 5* with 2 dots. Then evolve them and you get guilt. You merged one medal too much into one of them and now you can't get it guilted, sorry :l
c4jt321.png

Well that's why we need one extra medal or free drop anyways.
But oh well, farm for SRM for me it is then

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Apparently if you write in to SE support about it they might be able to help you. I've seen some discussions of this elsewhere, and people have gotten help for these kinds of things in the past.

Pacrolash

Left them a message, let's see if they can help or is it a lost cause.

Yamuraiha

Awards

... I feel extremely stupid but the Gauntlet Challenge says "Use _ or less Medals" ... what does this mean LOL I don't use any medals at all to defeat them but that can't be right? :confused:

Muke

whatever
Awards

... I feel extremely stupid but the Gauntlet Challenge says "Use _ or less Medals" ... what does this mean LOL I don't use any medals at all to defeat them but that can't be right? :confused:
Not sure myself but you know when you swipe right and youe Medal activates? I think that's what it means. Like, only use 3 Medals means "only activate 3 medals"... not sure myself, as said

Yamuraiha

Awards

Not sure myself but you know when you swipe right and youe Medal activates? I think that's what it means. Like, only use 3 Medals means "only activate 3 medals"... not sure myself, as said

This is why I feel like an idiot.. like I tapped one medal? and used it to defeat the enemies and it didn't work.. I didn't use any medals at all and it doesn't work either. I don't get what it wants from me LOL.

Awards

It means there must be 3 medals or less equipped on your keyblade. Its annoying but you can just unequip them and put them back on again after the quest :/

Yamuraiha

Awards

It means there must be 3 medals or less equipped on your keyblade. Its annoying but you can just unequip them and put them back on again after the quest :/

OH.. oh God fsdofksopg it should just say "equip" instead of "use" LOL thank you!!

Pacrolash

Yay they finally gave me one spare Alice and I can evolve the 6* one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back