• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feb 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xigbar's XIII Event!
img

■Event Period 
Feb. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 13, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number II, The Freeshooter, Xigbar!

img

■Event Details 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Xigbar B Medal, the Xigbar Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Xigbar B S Reversed 3 Deals 4 extremely powerful hits that ignore target's attributes. Lowers target's defense by 2 tiers for 1 attack. Single 6

※The Special Attack text listed above is for the 5★ version of the Medal. 

New Chocolatey Challenge Quests
img
Earn Jewels and more with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
Feb. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 13, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Earn Jewels, a Magic MirrorChipsDales, and a Cid Medal this week with the Daily Challenge Event!

For this challenge event, each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! That's 1,400 Jewels if you complete the objectives each day!

Please check in-game for more information on the great prizes available for challengers this week!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Feb 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

If someone finds a way through the last mission without running into the Giant Black Swarm Of Death, can they please let me know? Preferably with visual aid? I can't seem to get through for the life of me and that damn black copter Swarm has preemptive strike, so I die if I touch it. Very annoying...

EDIT: I ended up borrowing a friend's DBIII healing medal to survive the Copter and just bum rushed until I found the right portal, starting over to skip the copter fight and make it in time. It's on the lower right half of the Death Trap, the 4th from the right on the bottom or close to it. Rolled 84% with my new Guilted Xigbar B too, not bad at all.

Very kooky, kinda like Larxene's, but actually doable unlike Xemnas. Rather enjoyed them except number XII. My Lady Luck isn't as up to snuff due to my Upright Speed Medals not having any heavy hitters, so it took switching medal setups and trial and error with how to beat the foes the fastest to get past that one. Most stressful part of the whole ordeal. If you can clear XII, XIII should pose few problems.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

6 gauges? Meh. I'll do the quests and hope I can guilt it, but if I get a bad roll I don't really care. Sure it would be usable with SP gauge skill, but that would mean no attack boosts. Good thing reverse speed is the one thing I don't really need anyway. My two best medals are already both reverse speed.

But yay for more daily jewels!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Happy for more jewels! I'll attempt to do the Xigbar event when I have the chance.

Decaboyz

The XII quest is so hard. Got barely 115 seconds. Any tips on which path should I beat to get faster time?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Bleh, they nerfed the multiplier damage by half for Xigbar. Would've been a good medal had they lowered the sp cost to like 3... but keeping it at 6? Nope. ( I have mine fully guilted btw.) It NEEDS an attack boost 2 or 3 to make it very good, I mean, if it did a huge amount of damage by itself like jp, then a 1 cost skill would be worth using...

I'm hoping once we get far enough in the game, Square will be nice and make it same as jp... they do update medals after enough time has passed after all. I suggest max guilting this, and keep it for the future for when Square feels it's time to revert the stats, don't use any skills on it until then.

Pretty easy quests though. I only needed help on 11 and 13, where chu need to find specific portals to reach the end. Chu don't need to fight the 250 tank heartless if chu pick the right portals. ( Look up a jp walkthrough on youtube for 11 and 13, they're the same portals.)

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah, these were all really easy for me, though it got kinda tricky towards the end

Last edited:

Yamuraiha

Awards

Meanwhile I got lost and it took me over a minute .. what are these portal-y things

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Welp, completed all the quests. They weren't that hard. Quest XI was the only real pain because it's a jerk, and I had to switch to my Three Wishes (Illus. Kairi, Moana, Boosted Classic Donald X3) for XII, but other than that these were fine.

--

SE: Have a good medal that's hampered by a high cost.

SENA: Have a mediocre medal that's hampered by the same cost.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, that sucks. If they were going to nerf it, they should have reduced the cost, too. =/

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

SE: Have a good medal that's hampered by a high cost.

SENA: Have a mediocre medal that's hampered by the same cost.

Yeah, that sucks. If they were going to nerf it, they should have reduced the cost, too. =/

Ikr? If I didn't know any better, ish like they're purposely sabotaging us. XD Oh look whales...hmm....

For once, SENA didn't screw up actually. I'll just blame these comments on Reading Comprehension.

The JP Version says Max Ability Multiplier. This includes max Guilt, which for a Tier 3 like Xigbar B is 100%=x2.

3.80 x 2 = 7.60.

Xigbar B was not Nerfed. At all. Now can we please not spread misinformation? I do apologize if I come across as rude, but it irritates me immensely, and I myself am a harsh critic on SENA's actions. If we're gonna bash them, we gotta make sure our facts are straight or we look like fools.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

For once, SENA didn't screw up actually. I'll just blame these comments on Reading Comprehension.

The JP Version says Max Ability Multiplier. This includes max Guilt, which for a Tier 3 like Xigbar B is 100%=x2.

3.80 x 2 = 7.60.

Xigbar B was not Nerfed. At all. Now can we please not spread misinformation? I do apologize if I come across as rude, but it irritates me immensely, and I myself am a harsh critic on SENA's actions. If we're gonna bash them, we gotta make sure our facts are straight or we look like fools.
JP Xigbar B deals 6 hits while EN Xigbar B deals 4 hits, unless I'm missing something here.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

JP Xigbar B deals 6 hits while EN Xigbar B deals 4 hits, unless I'm missing something here.

*Goes back and checks*

Huh...that part actually did change. Whether it's a nerf is up for debate due to damage mechanics (might just be me, but the fewer hits the more likely it does damage versus higher level foes), but I'll concede it was changed. Its damage output and multiplier however were not, which I'm pretty sure a few posters were nagging about.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Ah, yeah, I think you're right. I'm looking at my 6* and it says 6 hits

*Checks their game*

Same here. So yeah, my points stands anew. Xigbar B was not nerfed for the NA version. Can we please go back to complaining about the lack of Mickey and Brooms? I'm still very miffed about that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back