• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► 2/27 - Unchained χ JP Update: White Day Event, Special Premium Quests, Skill Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

White Day Event

Img【Campaign Period】
2/27 (Mon) 0:00 ~ 3/8 (Wed) 23:59 JST

★ Let's get the Sweetie Mango avatar set in this event celebrating White Day!

■ Event overview
Img
· Collect Event Coins from enemies and treasure chests that appear in the event quests, and exchange them in the event boards! The Sweetie Mango avatar set , Magic Mirror medals, and EXP medals can be obtained from the event boards.

· The "White Returner" Raid Boss may appear upon clearing event quests, and defeating it will net lots of coins!

★ About "White Returner"
※ Players have 12 hours to defeat it, and also note that the summoner cannot progress main story quests until it disappears.
※ Defeating the "White Returner" will raise its level, but this will not affect the amount of LUX dropped or its parameters. The level will also be reset 3/1 JST.

About Avatar Luck
Category Avatar Part Luck Type Effect Value
Head 1 M_ Sweetie Mango Hat Skill Luck +3
L _ Sweetie Mango Headband

Special Premium Quests

Img
【Campaign Period】
2/27 (Mon) 0:00 ~ 3/5 (Sun) 23:59 JST

★The powerful buff medal "Vivi Illustration Ver" appears, along with a bonus 1400 Jewels!

· For purchasers of the bonus Jewel pack this week, seven quests for Vivi Illustration Ver will be open. A total of 7 Vivi medals and 1400 Jewels can be obtained from these quests.

Img
About "Vivi Illustration Ver"
· Possible Guilt range of 80~150% (Tier 5).

Medal Ability  SP Gauge Cost Max Ability Multiplier * 1
Vivi Illustration Ver 【AoE】 Atk +3 and PSM Atk +3 for three attacks. Recovers 5 SP. 0 × 3.78
※ 1 Includes Guilt Bonus 

Img
Img

【Campaign Period】
2/27 (Mon) 0:00 ~ 3/5 (Sun) JST
The Daily Broom & Mirror Challenge and Daily Broom Challenge Premium Quests return this week for purchasers of the bonus Jewel pack as well. 

*Premium quests open upon purchasing the bonus Jewel pack.
*The bonus Jewel pack can only be purchased once a week. Premium quests & dailies remain open until 23:59 on Sundays.
*Even if you purchase the bonus Jewel pack on Sundays, the deadline for premium/daily quests remains at 23:59 on Sunday.
So, purchase the bonus Jewel pack on Mondays for the best deal!

Skill Draw
Img【Campaign Period】
2/26 (Sun) 0:00 ~ 2/28 (Tue) 23:59 JST (3 days)

About the Skill Draw:
· Once drawn from, a Scrooge with a strong skill is guaranteed, depending on the draw chosen. * 1
 One of the skills from List 
* 2  will also come attached to ★ 6 medals. (The draw will give five ★ 6 medals.)  

There are 4 draws to choose from, and each one can be drawn once a day

· Players will also receive VIP coins after pulling.

※ 1 Skills to Choose From
Attack Up XL 1.8x damage to enemies.
Ability 2 & Atk L 100% SP consumption fixed to 2 and 1.6x damage to enemies. 100% activation chance.
Second Chance Chance to survive a fatal attack with 1 HP if HP > 1.
Guard Up L Take 1/5 damage from enemies.

* 2 Skill List (attached to ★ 6 Medals)
Attack Up M Guard Up M
Ability Prize Up Ability 2
Poison EX Paralyze EX
Sleep EX  

※ Premium draws will remain available for the duration of this campaign.

Way2Dawn

Re: 2/27 - Unchained ? JP Update: White Day Event, Special Premium Quests, Skill Draw

I couldn't even imagine the outrage that would be seen if SENA celebrated "White Day" with the international audience, even though it has nothing to do with race. Im sure many would have a problem with it though. Nevertheless, I like the avatar parts and I hope we do see it sometime

Midori

Awards
Re: 2/27 - Unchained ? JP Update: White Day Event, Special Premium Quests, Skill Draw

I couldn't even imagine the outrage that would be seen if SENA celebrated "White Day" with the international audience, even though it has nothing to do with race. I'm sure many would have a problem with it, though. Nevertheless, I like the avatar parts and I hope we do see it sometime

I think the title of the day is fine. It has nothing to do with race and I'm sure most people would be fine with it. :)

I would really like to see these outfits in the NA game, though. I was kinda upset that we didn't get a Valentine's day outfit.

Last edited:

Way2Dawn

Oh absolutely I agree, but unfortunately Here in the US, we have many uninformed people who would just make baseless assumptions and get all worked up over nothing lol

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Oh absolutely I agree, but unfortunately Here in the US, we have many uninformed people who would just make baseless assumptions and get all worked up over nothing lol
They likely wouldn't/won't celebrate it simply because there's no meaningful tradition surrounding the holiday for most of the "global" markets, but I would be surprised if most people nerdy enough to be playing Unchained didn't have at least a passing knowledge of White Day's significance in Japan. My first exposure to the term came from watching Fruits Basket when I was like 12.

Vivi Illustrated is the medal that's going to break my vow never to spend money on this game. I was just talking with someone about how I want a relevant Vivi medal so baaaad and the announcement made me so excited until I read プレメアムクエスト and just about flipped my phone.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Hot Damn, that Ill Vivi Medal. AoE. Tier 5. Refills 5 SP Gauges for 0 Cost, and buffs all your offensive stats to the maximum for 3 attacks, meaning Vivi and the 2 Medals after it will deal extremely heavy damage. FOR 0 COST!!! That is insane, that is freaking Ill Kairi Tier, as in Must Have Tier. Divine Rose and Counterpoint will benefit the most, maybe Three Wishes though the 3rd slot on TW is Reversed so not as much as the other two, though if all you need is the Buff literally any Keyblade can utilize this Medal. I look forward to seeing that one come over to the Int version, hopefully it stays a VIP Quest Medal. Would hate to require a Draw or HSC for it...

Wonder how much HP the Raid Boss has to stay up for 12 hours? Might be Gummi Hound levels.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Hot Damn, that Ill Vivi Medal. AoE. Tier 5. Refills 5 SP Gauges for 0 Cost, and buffs all your offensive stats to the maximum for 3 attacks, meaning Vivi and the 2 Medals after it will deal extremely heavy damage. FOR 0 COST!!! That is insane, that is freaking Ill Kairi Tier, as in Must Have Tier. Divine Rose and Counterpoint will benefit the most, maybe Three Wishes though the 3rd slot on TW is Reversed so not as much as the other two, though if all you need is the Buff literally any Keyblade can utilize this Medal. I look forward to seeing that one come over to the Int version, hopefully it stays a VIP Quest Medal. Would hate to require a Draw or HSC for it...
It is actually that good though. I attached an Abnormal Status Triple EX and round 13 of the Coliseum turned into Vanilla KH2. I couldn't even rank in HS challenge and now I'm in the top 3000.

Can't wait to see myself outclassed in two days when the next set of premiums roll in lol. It was nice while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back