• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Floor Plans for E3 2017 Leak Prematurely - Square Enix in South Hall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's the year of Kingdom Hearts' 15th Anniversary and all eyes are on the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) to see if a new trailer will be delivered. Kingdom Hearts hasn't officially been confirmed for E3 2017, however on February 26th 2017, the preliminary floor plans for the exhibition leaked. Square Enix looks to have two booths in the South Hall - the smaller of which we assume to showcase the latest merchandise from the company. It is also next to the Microsoft Company and Capcom so there's a lot to enjoy in that section of the exhibition.

This year is also the first year that E3 is open to the public, with 15,000 general admission tickets available for purchase starting on February 13th 2017. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think kh and 7 reake will be there and i think that the place we find the date chaser

SoulXaldin

Awards
I wonder why SE is so small compared to the other developers/publishers. Is not as big as the others? As for KH, everything should be rested upon KH3 at this point. Maybe we should expect something or we shouldn't, but one can hope.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
So I see Square, Microsoft and Bethesda, but no Sony and Nintendo?

maybe I'm looking at it wrong

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder why SE is so small compared to the other developers/publishers. Is not as big as the others? As for KH, everything should be rested upon KH3 at this point. Maybe we should expect something or we shouldn't, but one can hope.
i mean there no reason kh realase date shouldn't be there unless it late 2018 early 2019 game

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I double dare SE not to show anything KH3 related this year at E3. Imagine the rage.............from me.
lol ican see you going to headquarters and rioting there but think we will kh3 in march ,e3 and pssible at the d23 this year

Nintendo is still sticking to their anti-hype online events???
well that how nintendo rolls i guess

Last edited:

S.Gill17

If Square are gonna showcase anything KH, it should purely be KH3 stuff. Hoping for a release window at least this year at E3! Fingers crossed! And something FF7R, but that comes second after KH3.

sephydark

Awards
I'm pretty much expecting KH3 to get plenty of stuff at E3 this year. Like, I seriously doubt they're going to have another KH title they're worried about KH3 stealing attention from (the way 2.8 was last year) and they've got to know we're all getting impatient for more KH3 info. Plus, I expect KH3 is getting close enough that they're going to want to start showing off more information for it throughout the year.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah I think 2017 will be the year of getting more KH3 info. The only other thing that's still going on is Unchained, season 2 might get some attention and all that, but I still think it's finally time for KH3 now!

S.Gill17

I'm pretty much expecting KH3 to get plenty of stuff at E3 this year. Like, I seriously doubt they're going to have another KH title they're worried about KH3 stealing attention from (the way 2.8 was last year) and they've got to know we're all getting impatient for more KH3 info. Plus, I expect KH3 is getting close enough that they're going to want to start showing off more information for it throughout the year.

It should happen. There shouldn't be any other game between 2.8 and KH3. After all, 2.8 was called Final Chapter Prologue - as in the prologue to KH3. So, this E3 should be purely KH3 stuff. Hopefully.

appleboy82791

Awards
I doubt we'll get the release date any time soon. But I'd be willing to bet that we'll get the release year by E3 at the latest, or possibly later this month. Maybe if we're lucky we'll also get the release month at E3. If we don't get the release month by E3, I'm probably going to start getting worried that we won't get KH in early 2018.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Definitely believe we are getting lots of KH3 news come E3! By then, there will be no other major KH releases now that 2.8 is released and 1.5+2.5 coming later this month. I also believe if we don't get something this month regarding a release year, E3 we will surely get something, the game has to be getting close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back