• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mar 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maintenance (Mar. 13)

We will be performing a 4-hour maintenance at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Mar. 13, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 13, 2017 from 17:00 to 21:00 (UTC) 
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ

[Details] 
System maintenance

Xaldin's XIII Event!
img

■Event Period 
Mar. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 13, 2017 7:00 to Mar. 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number III, The Whirlwind Lancer, Xaldin!

img

■Event Details 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Xaldin B Medal, the Xaldin Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Xaldin B S Reversed 3 Inflicts more damage when set in Slot 5. Single 4

VIP Illus. Belle & Beast Medal Quests!
img

■ Campaign Period: 

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1400 Jewels! 
During the campaign period, a set of seven exclusive Illustrated Belle & Beast Special Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: The Illustrated Belle & Beast Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Tier 5 Illustrated Belle & Beast Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels!
※You will have another chance to obtain four additional Illustrated Belle & Beast Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus! 

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Belle & Beast P
Upright
Deals 5 extremely powerful hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Removes targets' status effects.
All 5

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

Get Happi for the New Event!
img

■Event Period: 
Mar. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 13, 2017 7:00 to Mar. 27, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Get exclusive Happi Avatar Parts in the New Japan-themed Event!
img

■Event Details 
・Defeat Japanese-themed Heartless in the event stage to earn event coins, which you can use to unlock rewards from the event board. 
・The event boards contain the Happi Coat avatar part sets along with Huey & Dewey & Louie Medals and Chip and Dale Medals! 
・There are also extra boards with even more rewards such as Magic Mirror Medals for experienced Keyblade wielders!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Event Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Happi Coat 
Happi Coat: Gloves

(Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Happi Coat: Bandanna 
Happi Coat: Sash
Happi Coat 
Happi Coat: Gloves

(Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Floral Hairpin 
Happi Coat: Sash

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 4 
 5★ Chip x 2 
 3★ Chip x 2 
 5★ Dale x 2 
 3★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Moogle x 2

■ Contents of Limited-Time Bonus Board 1

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 5★ Chip x 4 
 3★ Chip x 6 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
 6★ Cid x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2 
 6★ Huey x 1 
 6★ Dewey x 1 
 6★ Louie x 1

■ Contents of Limited-Time Bonus Board 2

Medals 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 5★ Dale x 4 
 3★ Dale x 6 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
 6★ Cid x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2 
 6★ Huey x 1 
 6★ Dewey x 1 
 6★ Louie x 1

Japan-Themed Daily Challenges!
img
Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

Earn Jewels and more every day this week with a special Japanese-themed Daily Challenge Event! 
・There will be a different quest each day this week, for a total of 7 quests! 
・Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! That's 1400 Jewels if you complete them each day this week!

Please check in-game for more information on the great prizes available for challengers this week!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mar 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I just want to start out by saying I love today's update. Excluding the BatB medal, these events for F2P players look like a lot of fun!

D

Deleted member

Dang that Beauty and the Beast medal sounds better than Illustrated Kairi.

appleboy82791

Awards
Wow this update is amazing! I can't believe how good the illustrated Beast and Belle medal is. And it seems they're going to do the same thing they did with Minnie and daisy bu giving 8 medals total over 2 weeks. In that case, it's even better! It's actually reasonable to have a guilted tier 5 medal and it's an amazing one at that!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I was already planning to unlock the VIP quests for a week, and this just about seals it. Not sure if I want to pay up $30 for guilt though...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Hot damn this is a nice update. Ill B&B is a sweet medal, Xaldin can do more damage than Marluxia A if fully Guilted (which few can do atm, because screw those Lv400 Magic foes with obscene HP levels seriously WHY!? At least Brooms are coming in the future, so I can Guilt him a month or so from now, and we might have the SP Cost and AB Skills by that point, which would make Xaldin B a cinch for my Divine Rose setup), and free Jewel quests. Pretty dang good.

Ill B&B is basically Sebastian 2.0. 5 cost instead of 6, +3 Gen Str, removes enemy buffs, AoE, and a good damage multiplier to boot. I gave my spare SP Cost 1 Skill to this one and I do not regret it. Gonna be even better next week when I can Guilt it, since with Tier 5 80 is the minimum and 150% is the max, meaning it can deal some really good damage. Straight upgrade to my TT+30 setup, so much worth it. Removing enemy defense buffs is amazing, especially for higher level foes. Still can't beat the 410 Speed quest yet, but I'll keep trying through the week. I have a better shot now, and next week at least I should get much farther. I want that Sun Stone.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
The ranks are switching up so much. Love it. I think this is the first time Unicornis isn't second

Muke

whatever
Awards
The ranks are switching up so much. Love it. I think this is the first time Unicornis isn't second
Right? I was surprised when Leopardos got second lol. But nothing beats Vulpes <3 or should I say no union

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... I'm not totally sold yet on that B&B Medal. What's it multiplier without dots, and it's multiplier fully guilted?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Xaldin B's last mission is straight-up impossible for me. I am saddened by this. The rest of the event was either a breeze or very close to it. Then when they make me think I've got it, they throw that mob at me that's level 400 with bars in the yellow, and it has to be cleared in one turn. I don't stand a chance. I don't even know what would give me the chance, I'm not even sure guilted Marluxia B would take out this mob in one turn.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I can't beat the Ringmaster. His mustache is too strong!! XD

I ain't even mad this time around. Even though this month's Org. XIII quests get impossibly tough at the end, it's still a million times better than Xemnas'.

This week's update is just...great ya know? :D
And Leopardos made second place!!!!! That's enough for me to celebrate!
kbs.gif

appleboy82791

Awards
So... Illustrated Belle & Beast medal has a x2.29 multiplier with no dots and x2.69 with all dots. It has 7313 strength and 7313 defense when at level 100. Those stats are pretty similar to similar tier 4 and tier 5 medals. To me, that's pretty incredible especially considering everything else it does.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
So... Illustrated Belle & Beast medal has a x2.29 multiplier with no dots and x2.69 with all dots. It has 7313 strength and 7313 defense when at level 100. Those stats are pretty similar to similar tier 4 and tier 5 medals. To me, that's pretty incredible especially considering everything else it does.

Yes, but if you don't have an SP Attack Gauge skill medal, it is prohibitive to use. And that skill medal isn't laying around for the taking, ya know. I mean, that is one rare medal.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
You can get one or two from the current avatar boards.

I wish I could have that medal. It would get me further in Coliseum, since right now my issue is that I can't activate all of my medals with Belle to decrease the defense of the bee. If I had this medal, it would take care of both in one. I wish VIP packs were cheap.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... well compared to other support medals it's a good multiplier I guess.

Anyone can make a educated guess when the next SP 0 skill will roll around? I never invested in that skill. And 2,5k Jewels right now is pretty expensive when those boards usually costing 1,5k Jewels.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Hmm... well compared to other support medals it's a good multiplier I guess.

Anyone can make a educated guess when the next SP 0 skill will roll around? I never invested in that skill. And 2,5k Jewels right now is pretty expensive when those boards usually costing 1,5k Jewels.

SP0 does not exist. "No Cost" does, but it is an RNG skill. It does not active all of the time.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
SP0 does not exist. "No Cost" does, but it is an RNG skill. It does not active all of the time.
O, I saw people talking about SP1 and SP0. But okay. And all skills (except for MAX) are RNG, so I'm okay with that. Question is, when can I get my hands on one for the cheapest price. It already was in the Colliseum once, so I guess only Avatar Boards remain. But the current one is pretty expensive compared to the other boards :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back