• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
VIP King & Donald & Goofy Medals
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 10, 2017 7:00 to Apr. 17, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
During the campaign period, a set of seven Special Quests with exclusive The King & Donald & Goofy Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Tier 5 The King & Donald & Goofy Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels
※You will have another chance to obtain four additional The King & Donald & Goofy Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
The King & Donald & Goofy S Upright 5 Deals 10 immensely powerful hits that ignore target's attributes. Single 3

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

1st High Score Challenge of Union χ!
img

■Event Period: 
Apr. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 10, 2017 7:00 to Apr. 18, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Welcome, newcomers and continuing or returning players, to the first High Score Challenge of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]! 
Prizes include the SP Cinderella Medal, Cinderella & Jaq Medal, and more! Get more great rewards by raising your score and aiming for the top of the rankings!

You can boost your score in the High Score Challenge by equipping Medals from Epic Medal Carnival! Equip the bonus Medals on your Keyblades to maximize your score!

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
SP Cinderella P Upright 4 Raises strength and defense of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Greatly recovers HP. All 3
Cinderella & Jaq S Upright 3 Raises strength and defense of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Slightly recovers HP. All 4

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated. 

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Get Jewels from Daily Challenges!
img

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 10, 2017 7:00 to Apr. 17, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! 
・Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! That's 1400 Jewels if you complete them each day this week! 
・Other rewards include ChipDale, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Decaboyz

Re: April 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

No Proud Mode quest added? Damn... My Counterpoint is itching to go past +20... Well Daily Jewels Quests is back! Make it permanent, SENA.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Uh the mickey donald and goofy medal is kinda misleading. It doesn't ignore the attributes - it is strong against all of them.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

That has to be the least exciting VIP medal they've released yet. You absolutely would have to buy both VIPs to get a use out of it, and even still, it's just a single-target.

SENA really needs to make these one week deals. Unless it's not that way in JP. I forget.

Also, not a very exciting HSC. I got 13.6 or so score easily. I don't know if that will guarantee me top 5,000 this time, since so many people have Illustrated KH2 Kairi's as well, but I'm not too concerned. The medals are cute, but they hardly do anything useful compared to the medals I already have.

Muke

whatever
Awards

^^^^^ Exactly. It only deals like 700 damage with AB3 and onl level 100.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, I guess the Speed Gem would be the big price in this HSC. I will probably aim for top 2000. And I will probably not make it. I don't have any medals that boost the multiplier because I decided not to draw. I do have alot of faith in my Power deck however, so I'm not too worried about top 5000.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I shot up to over 15 million by substituting my Moana for my second Illustrated KHII Kairi. I don't think I could get by with anymore substitutions, so that's as high as I'm going to get.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I've hit 16.5 mil at the most, so damn close to 17mil. I'm using my DR deck, and while I know some of the tricks for HSC scoring I don't know the full monty. So I'd like to ask a question, as it's the one variable I haven't gotten to work yet. My DR Setup is:

Ill B&B 150% SP Cost 1
IKairi2
IKairi2 Second Chance
Tama 100% ABIII+APP+Lux
Xaldin B 100% ABIIMax+Lux
FM: IKairi2 122% DBIII

So, really a few questions. I try to take the foes out in as few hits as possible while maximizing damage, but I need to use all my Medals specials versus the Copters. Tama typically activates her Skill on 2, but not all 3. And Xaldin has ABIIMax essentially, but I do have an ABIII max I can give him (though I greatly enjoy the Lux+ aspect). So my questions are as follows...

Should I use Tama over Xaldin B for the non-copters and hope her skill procs, or is Xaldin B's single hit better?

If Tama were to activate her skill on all 3 copters, would my score go up?

If I gave Xaldin B ABIIIMax, would the added damage increase my score further?

I really want to try getting over 17mil since I'm so close, but don't want to alter the Skills on my medals if I can avoid it, so I'd love an answer to these questions. Thanks in advance!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I try to take the foes out in as few hits as possible while maximizing damage,
From what I've gathered it's better to take the foes out in as many hits as possible whilst still in 1 turn. So using exactly 6 of your medals to take each Heartless out would be perfect.

And personally I wouldn't exchange any Skills just for 1 HSC. And the skills you have are still pretty good (not like the old Atk Up II Skills). While the Speed Gems are nice, that's really all there is in this HSC. I wouldn't change skills just for this. Unless you think your Xigbar from ABIIIMAX in the long run. But the skill in the Coliseum from this month would be pretty good for Medals like Xigbar and Maleficent. Save to say that it would outclass ABIIIMAX. So it really depends on what you want in the long run, and how much you want this Speed Gem (notice that currently there is a surge of Speed Gems like I predicted, so more will come our way)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

From what I've gathered it's better to take the foes out in as many hits as possible whilst still in 1 turn. So using exactly 6 of your medals to take each Heartless out would be perfect.

And personally I wouldn't exchange any Skills just for 1 HSC. And the skills you have are still pretty good (not like the old Atk Up II Skills). While the Speed Gems are nice, that's really all there is in this HSC. I wouldn't change skills just for this. Unless you think your Xigbar from ABIIIMAX in the long run. But the skill in the Coliseum from this month would be pretty good for Medals like Xigbar and Maleficent. Save to say that it would outclass ABIIIMAX. So it really depends on what you want in the long run, and how much you want this Speed Gem (notice that currently there is a surge of Speed Gems like I predicted, so more will come our way)

I do want to try and get as many Speed Gems as I can to level Divine Rose, but also I'm so close to that top reward score that I'd love to get there just so I can say I did it once, as a kind of milestone. I hadn't thought of using Xigbar B...He's not maxed atm, but at 84% he's close, and I have 10 mirrors I can throw on him. He has SP Cost 2 on, but given my Setup I can chuck an ABIIIMax on him and be no worse for wear, so I'll see if that helps. And yeah, it is like you said, lot more Speed gems recently. If said pattern holds, the next surge will be Magic gems. I look forward to that.

EDIT: Well, that's a resounding no on Xigbar B. Got 15.4 instead of 16.5 and the only thing changed was using Xigbar B instead of Xaldin B as the 5th slot medal special. So having the final be a single hit is better as I've heard. Darn, was hoping Xig would edge out. Well, I can't put ABIIIMax on Xaldin B anymore so that option's out. Have to hope Tama procs its skill on all 3 copters, see if that changes anything.

Last edited:

hyperfairy777

so urm... with this VIP medal, did square forget that Xigbar B is a thing? this medal, even though it's a teir 5, seems like it's inferior to Xigbar B (remember, Xigbar B lowers the defence of the target for it's attack), and I didn't have to pay £20 for my max guilted xigbar B.

Looks like they tried to make a rich man's xigbar B but dropped the ball

just a reminder that he exists:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

shadowstarz

But it does have a max guilt of 4.1 though and hit 10 times instead of 6 with half the amount of gauge and higher strength. Not only that, chances are you are able to roll more traits on him than on Xigbar B since it got release after union x

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

so urm... with this VIP medal, did square forget that Xigbar B is a thing? this medal, even though it's a teir 5, seems like it's inferior to Xigbar B (remember, Xigbar B lowers the defence of the target for it's attack), and I didn't have to pay £20 for my max guilted xigbar B.

Looks like they tried to make a rich man's xigbar B but dropped the ball

just a reminder that he exists:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Based on what I can tell, the multiplier on KDG is 4.10 at 5 Dots, which with Max Guilt goes up to a 10.25 multiplier. Might not be as high as Xigbar B, but it's an Upright Medal instead of Reversed and is higher than a Slot 5 Xaldin B, so on Sleeping Lion it's very potent and thus a really good Single Target medal, especially since it ignores type. It can hold 2 Traits as well and thus can have Str+1000 (mine has rolled that and Def+2000), so it gets a power boost and can hold a second Trait. I guess full calcs would be needed, but it's still very strong.

hyperfairy777

well... maybe it isn't as bad as it can have 2 traits and has a high guilt (but i'd be using M&B to guilt)

I REALLy don't know as i desperatly need exp and evo medals.

I do wonder if they made a mistake and accidentally swapped this and Sora and donald and goofy B by mistake but didn't realize until it was too late.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think this because In most HSCs the top medal is slightly better than the lower medal. (such as costing 1 last gauge) but they normally have near enogh the same effects. plus young king micky and this VIP medal feature micky. (and i think that HSC came out near the release of KH 2.8)

DefiantHeart

Awards

No Proud Mode quest added? Damn... My Counterpoint is itching to go past +20... Well Daily Jewels Quests is back! Make it permanent, SENA.

Ikr? XD I wanna have my Counterpoint reach ish third form. :3 ( I also want to get Fenrir and the other proud Mode keyblades too...) Yeah, if jp has permanent daily jewel quests, it would make sense to give us it too. I managed to score above 14 million in hsc, but even thash not enough to get above 2000th place... such a shame, but whatevs.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I've hit 16.5 mil at the most, so damn close to 17mil. I'm using my DR deck, and while I know some of the tricks for HSC scoring I don't know the full monty. So I'd like to ask a question, as it's the one variable I haven't gotten to work yet. My DR Setup is:

Ill B&B 150% SP Cost 1
IKairi2
IKairi2 Second Chance
Tama 100% ABIII+APP+Lux
Xaldin B 100% ABIIMax+Lux
FM: IKairi2 122% DBIII

So, really a few questions. I try to take the foes out in as few hits as possible while maximizing damage, but I need to use all my Medals specials versus the Copters. Tama typically activates her Skill on 2, but not all 3. And Xaldin has ABIIMax essentially, but I do have an ABIII max I can give him (though I greatly enjoy the Lux+ aspect). So my questions are as follows...

Should I use Tama over Xaldin B for the non-copters and hope her skill procs, or is Xaldin B's single hit better?

If Tama were to activate her skill on all 3 copters, would my score go up?

If I gave Xaldin B ABIIIMax, would the added damage increase my score further?

I really want to try getting over 17mil since I'm so close, but don't want to alter the Skills on my medals if I can avoid it, so I'd love an answer to these questions. Thanks in advance!

Don't waste your ABIII Max on Xigbar B for this HSC. This HSC simply isn't worth it. Focus on scoring high in coliseum so you can get the SP Gauge II plus ABIII Max skill, which will fit Xigbar B so much better.

hyperfairy777

i don't know if anyone here is interested but here is my theory:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back