• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH 0.2 King Mickey Epic Medal Carnival!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
May 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 30, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 9, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This Epic Medal Carnival guarantees that you'll receive at least TWO Medals with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack Bonus!

This deal also introduces a new Tier 5 Medal: KH 0.2 King Mickey
This Medal lowers Power-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 2 turns, in addition to dealing more damage the higher your HP! 
Best of all, this Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival!

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 King Mickey P Upright 5 Deals 9 hits. Lowers Power-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4

■ Epic Medal Carnival Details: 
This 10-Medal Epic Medal Carnival deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive at least two Medals with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack Bonus in each pull! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - KH 0.2 King Mickey 
This Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots only if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival or from the Daily Deal or Small Deal during this deal period.

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the new Medal! 
・Boosted KH 0.2 King Mickey: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

★ Get KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus as a Bonus!

For each condition below that you fulfill before the end of the campaign period, you'll get a KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medal, pre-strengthened to 2 Special Attack Dots! 

KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus is a powerful Medal that raises both Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns, in addition to dealing 13 extremely powerful hits!

■ Conditions 
(Fulfill any one of the following conditions) 
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 Aqua
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 King Mickey
・?????????? (to be announced Jun. 2)

NOTES 
・You only need to complete one condition to obtain a 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medal. 
・You can obtain up to three 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medals, one for each condition you fulfill. 
・Fulfilling the same condition multiple times will not yield multiple rewards. 
・The 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medals will be sent after the campaign period ends.

■ Bonus Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus S Upright 5 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Single 2

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: May 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Meh, another bleh medal banner. Unfortunately, might just have to pull again from Aqua banner if there's an hc, if the third condition turns out to be meh too. Aqua's really the only medal I care about out of these banners in this group so far.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Another bad banner. What did we ever do to deserve this "not guaranteed in any amount of pulls" nonsense?

Ueki_168

So, if it keeps following the 0.2 medals trend... Could the next one be... No, I wanna know for sure.

Does anyone know what medal goes next given what the medals of the JP version? I mean, I've looked, but I don't find any other 0.2 related that's close to these three. Idk, maybe we'll get KH0.2 Kairi???? If not, what could come next?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

There are a few 0.2 medals, not just 0.2 Kairi. Current thinking I've heard is that 0.2 Kairi is still two months out. I don't know where they're getting that idea from, though. She could come at any time, so be sure and save your jewels. Don't waste them on banners like this.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Mickey and Aqua are Set 17, while Kairi is Set 19 in JP. The next medal would be KA8.

Still, I agree on the idea of not spending your Jewels and waiting it out instead. She could very well come out anytime.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Save, save, save. Really, none of these medals are game changers. Keep your jewels. Don't pull. There are only a few medals coming up that are really worth saving and pulling for, one being the Kairi 0.2, and also the Sephiroth X. Only the high spenders can afford pulling and guilting these medals.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Mickey and Aqua are Set 17, while Kairi is Set 19 in JP. The next medal would be KA8.

Still, I agree on the idea of not spending your Jewels and waiting it out instead. She could very well come out anytime.

I see. I just looked at all of the upcoming medals and I can say with absolute certainty that this medal and the other new Aqua medal are just about the least exciting of anything coming out. There's a WHOLE bunch of great medals coming out. Seriously you all, skip these banners. You'll thank yourself later. With how many good medals are coming out, there are no jewels to waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back