• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/8 - Union χ JP Update: v2.1.0, Main Story Quests, Donald Illust B

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

New Functions added to Union χ[cross] Ver 2.1.0

**Maintenance is set to end 11:00 JST.

■Twitter Link Function
***Issues with this function have been confirmed, and is currently temporarily disabled until resolved.

・You can now link to Twitter from the HOME Screen.

img

・When linked to Twitter, your mutual followers (who must have also linked their game to Twitter) will be shown.

img

・You can share medal pulls and your avatars to Twitter!

img

■Raid Boss AUTO Function

・You can easily use the special attacks of your medals with the AUTO button! Using this function will automatically launch attacks.

img

■Union Cross: Member Lock Function

・You can now set Union Cross quests to Party members only, so you won't be matched up with random players at any point. Maybe you'll also be able to challenge Union Cross quests alone...?!

img
※All screenshots shown are developmental.

Ver 2.1.0 Update Notes

■New Functions 
- Display mutual Twitter followers who have also linked their Union Cross accounts to Twitter on the HOME Screen
- Post avatars and medal draw results to Twitter
- Added the Raid Boss AUTO mode function (automatically attack Raid Bosses by pressing the AUTO button)
- Play Union Cross multiplayer quests with only Party members, so random players cannot join at the beginning or during the quest

■Additional Functions and Improvements
- Your current rankings for the Coliseum and High Score Events will be displayed on their respective quest selection screens
- Keyblades can now be upgraded past +35 in increments of 0.10
- When upgrading Keyblades, the next upgrade can be previewed before upgrading
- In Raid Boss battles, damage and LUX values have been adjusted to fit on the screen
- In Raid Boss battles, the time between attacks has been shortened 
- Additional skill icon types have been added for easier sorting
- On the Shop screen, banner medal rates can be viewed from a button added below the draw banner
- On the medal draw result screen, checking a medal's detail screen will now play its BGM, if applicable
- On the HOME screen, the layout of the Raid Boss help request has been changed, ticker is now always displayed
- It is now unnecessary to return to the HOME screen for new boards to appear
- A bug with the "Raid Boss damage +40%" awakening ability, in which damage might be lower than intended, has been fixed
- With the "Add. Attack +40%" awakening ability, ability damage on high-defense enemies has been adjusted
- The "Raid Boss Damage +40%" and "Add. Attack +40%" awakening abilities will now affect normal tap and swipe attacks
- On Android devices, support for Google Play Achievements has been added

■Bug Fixes 
- Weekly Union Lux Rankings will now properly display the trillionth digit
- In Raid Boss battles, LUX earned will now display correctly in the results screen
- Fixed a bug with party invitations
- When using power-saving mode on Android 7.0, the "Full AP" notification will now be sent correctly
- When using power-saving mode on Android 7.0, fixed a bug in which Union Cross multiplayer quests could crash when starting
- Other minor bug fixes

★New Main Story Quests Added!

Following 6/8 JST's maintenance, 15 new quests have been added.

Defend against the evil hand of Maleficent and protect Princess Aurora at the castle.

Will Aurora really have her 16th birthday...?!

img【Campaign Period】
6/8 (Thurs) After Maintenance's End ~ 6/14 (Wed) 23:59 JST

★6/9 is the anniversary of Donald Duck's screen debut!
 Make it into the top rankings for a medal!

■Event Overview
img
In this event, compete for a ranking with a score that depends on the damage you deal to the enemies! Enemies will escape after a certain number of attacks, so deal as much damage as you can!

■About Illustrated Donald Ver B
・Capable of Tier 6 Guilt: 100~180%
・3 slots for awakening abilities
・Donald Illust Ver B medals distributed for the top 100 rankers will have a +1000 attack/defense status bonus

※The Status Bonus will only apply to one Donald Illust B medal with 5 ability dots filled.

Medal Ability SP Cost Max Ability Multiplier (includes Guilt)
Donald Illust Ver B 【Random-target】M Attack +5 for one turn. 11 powerful hits. 3 ×17.92

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 6/8 - Union ? JP Update: v2.1.0, Main Story Quests, Donald Illust B

NA is also getting maintenance tonight, so hopefully we'll get this update with it. Lotta QoL updates that are nice. Wonder how the Keyblade Upgrading will work, if it'll be more of the same or maybe less materials. Auto button seems interesting, my DR setup can utilize that pretty well since I have it to where I don't lose more SP than IKairi2 can recover.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Interesting stuff. I wonder which Maleficent the player will bump into... the real Maleficent or the one conjured from The Book of Prophecies? And I wonder why it's taking so long to reveal the fifth new Union leader?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

An auto button for raid bosses? Niiiiice. That thing will be so useful if we ever get it on NAUX.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Interesting stuff. I wonder which Maleficent the player will bump into... the real Maleficent or the one conjured from The Book of Prophecies? And I wonder why it's taking so long to reveal the fifth new Union leader?
So far it just appears to be the movie/BoP Maleficent, she does speak to the player this time but it's pretty much just "Who are you? Don't get in my way!" (while the player is trying to stop Aurora from following Maleficent's green light, then Maleficent summons a boss heartless) and "You fools, did you really think you could win? I am the mistress of all evil. The princess is like this now...Hahahaha!" (after Aurora touches the spinwheel and falls asleep).

By the way, the heartless Maleficent summons is this one ("Thorn Snake"), it's nice to see it again from X's datamined files.
Blumenschlange.png

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer bufffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DefiantHeart

Awards

Looks interesting. Seems global is going to get Cloud Ex, story quests, and a Mickey and Brooms challenge... so guess things might be looking up?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bbufeer buffer bufffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Chirithy doesn't explicitly tell the player where to go (he says something like, "There's nothing we can do about it right now. Let's go out."), but it is interesting, yeah.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Chirithy doesn't explicitly tell the player where to go (he says "There's nothing we can do for her right now. Let's go out."), but it is interesting, yeah.
i know right we could of stayed in the world and figure something out but we leave tohugh a portal tohugh?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Looks interesting. Seems global is going to get Cloud Ex, story quests, and a Mickey and Brooms challenge... so guess things might be looking up?

I was shocked to see a Fantasia Mickey B quest for all players, not just VIP. In fact, there were no special VIP benefits for this week. o.o

Still, it says "Expert". I bet it's going to be Xemnas B level Hell.

Even odder, EX Cloud is arriving in the afternoon, not the typical early morning fare. Also notice they didn't mention the banner he was in. The last time they did this was with Illustrated KHII Kairi, and we got her guaranteed in five pulls.

I sincerely doubt we'll get Cloud in five pulls, since Japan got him in twenty, but maybe still that's a sign it will be a guaranteed in some amount of pulls banner?

Mewfii

So do some places get Facebook connect and the others Twitter connect? Or will every player eventually have both connections?

Note: This post may pop up in a more recent posting

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

[video=youtube;BoCr_mRR0iU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoCr_mRR0iU[/video]

Here's Everglow's video of the new story Quest if anybody's interested. The Maleficent featured here is definitely the one projected from The Book of Prophecies. She doesn't question the Player wielding the Keyblade. However, what's interesting to note is that the Player leaves the world once Aurora's in a curse. Either we're going back to Daybreak Town, finally finishing Agrabah, or finally heading to the new Disney world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back