• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Cloud [EX] Arrives!
img

★ The tremendously powerful EX Medal Series arrives! 
 Vanquish the Heartless with KH II Cloud [EX]'s "Omnislash"!

EX Medals are a new type of Medal with significantly better stats and special attacks over non-EX Medals! 
One might even say that they are even stronger than their Tier class!

As the first EX Medal, KH II Cloud [EX] raises Power-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn and lowers Power-based defense of all targets by 3 tiers for 1 turn! Try to get the Extra Attack trait to bring even more hurt!

Take note though: EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain KH II Cloud [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Jun. 8, 2017 4:00 p.m. to Jun. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 9, 2017 23:00 to Jun. 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal, pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack Dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - KH II Cloud [EX] 
This Medal can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period.

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

You also have a chance of getting Boosted version of the new Medal! 
・Boosted KH II Cloud [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Epic Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH II Cloud [EX] P Upright 5 Deals 11 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' P-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

Issue affecting Android Devices (Jun. 8)

We have confirmed an issue affecting Android devices where players are unable to view their achievements via "Records" (from "MENU" -> "Other").

We are currently investigating and addressing this issue. Thank you for your patience as we resolve this issue promptly.

Thank you for your continued support of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

6 Million Downloads! Daily Present Quests
img

■Event Period: 
Jun. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 9, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 14, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Celebrating 6 Million Downloads! Daily Present Quests! 
 Get Magic Broom Medals and More!

■Event Details 
・During the event period, every day from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (PT) there will be a new daily quest. 
・Challenge these quests every day to receive Magic Broom Medals and other fantastic rewards!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
giphy.gif

Awards
That medal looks freaking amazing! *looks at detail about 'no guarantees X amount of turns'* Damn it! WHY?!!

Chickenme

I imagined the EX medals would be no mercy pulls, I would have prefer it if this was a falling price deal with tier 4/5 and 1-3 dots, now that would've been amazing for an EX medal, maybe in the future xD Either way I'm not pulling for Cloud, I'm saving for Axel EX, he does a single hit and his illustration is amazing~

Anyway, since it looks like the EX medals are all going to be "no mercy" pulls I hope the rest of the premiums they release have a mercy, I reaaaally hope that happens, it'd make sense after all, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I can just imagine what the condition for getting a Broom Medal will be, "Defeat all enemies with one hit in under 5 seconds while hopping on one leg singing "It's a Small World."

Ueki_168

Re: June 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

I pulled twice and got (on each pull) a KA#4 w/AB1, and an IllRoxas. I shat my pants down. I couldn't nor can I believe my luck. I didn't get the awesome Cloud EX, but I got two very very good medals, specially that Roxas.

I hope this didn't drain all my luck for an eternity.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The optimistic in me says that this will make the game more equivalent to Japan. The cynic in me says that this is a last resort to gain back the followers they lost to the Japanese version.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Sounds easy enough compared to that darkside.

That Darkside was a piece of cake in the shade with a glass of lemonade

I wouldn't know, because I can't get passed the second Red Copter Fleet....

This Guy however is slightly more right if it wasn't for the fact that RNGesus is like "Here player take this this Pluto B friend Medal with extra attack on it. also did we forget to mention it has tripple threat.... Cough cough and they all hit at once cough cough"

To be honest though when i read this event for a sec i thought it was a go grind out the broom thing like go kill all the enemies and after your 25th time we may drop a broom kind of thing

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
If anyone else is stuck on the 4th quest, but has a good power deck, it might be worth it using one continue there to get to Darkside. I can't one turn the 4th one, no way, but managed to do the last quest after like an hour of trying to get perfect rng. Take as many defense boosts with you as you can and hope for the best, really.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Didn't get Cloud Ex in my three pulls, but the medals I did get made it so I only need like 1-2 more medals on them to guilt them, so that was good. Besides, one of my party members was actually lucky to pull two cloud Exs, with one boosted, so I can just copy their shared medal with my Namine HD so I kinda technically have it. XD That bonus quest was pretty easy, maybe ftp will get a break with a broom. XD ( Just a bit annoyed that they acted like it was nothing in chat...)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: June 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

I pulled twice and got (on each pull) a KA#4 w/AB1, and an IllRoxas. I shat my pants down. I couldn't nor can I believe my luck. I didn't get the awesome Cloud EX, but I got two very very good medals, specially that Roxas.

I hope this didn't drain all my luck for an eternity.

Yeah, I got 3 orbed HD Namine AND Illustrated Sora B in a single draw. My first draw, in fact. I was already shocked by getting HD Namine and three orbed at that! But then I realized later that this banner isn't like the recent ones that guarantee two tier 4s/5s in a single pull and thus the Illustrated Sora B was a 'stray' Tier 5 that I got. I've never had that kind of luck, aside from getting Illustrated KHII Kairi on my first draw from her banner. lol

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oh crap, I seriously need to update my game. Like right now. D:

Rael_Oblivion

I was not quite as lucky on my two draws- while I was able to guilt my Ill. KH2 Sora, my other 6-star was a 2-dot (yes, 2-dot, which is really strange) S&D&G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back