• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/16 Union χ ENG Update: Illust KH2 Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Illustrated KH II Kairi within 5 Pulls!

★ Get Illustrated KH II Kairi within 5 pulls!

img

Illustrated KH II Kairi returns for 4 days!

Not only is she guaranteed within 5 pulls, your first pull from this deal will only cost 1,500 Jewels!

Additionally, one Tier 4 or higher Epic Medal is guaranteed!

Illustrated KH II Kairi can be a huge lifesaver in a pinch! Low on HP after taking some big hits? Not enough in your gauge for a special attack? Not only can her healing bring you back up, she restores 10 gauges, all for no cost!

Don't need her for recovery? Not to worry, Illustrated KH II Kairi raises your PSM strength by 1 tier for 1 turn, as well as lowers the enemy's PSM defense, making her an amazing partner for any heavy-hitting medal!

img

■Campaign Period: 
June 16, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 16, 2017 7:00 to June 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Campaign Details:

The 10-Medal Illus. KH II Kairi Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Illustrated KH II Kairi within 5 pulls
・Your first pull will only cost 1,500 Jewels! 
・Each pull will come with one Tier 4 or higher Epic Medal! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated KH II Kairi M Upright 5 Restores 10 gauges. Greatly recovers HP. Raises PSM STR by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers PSM DEF of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts fixed damage. All 0

Ueki_168

Re: 6/16 Union ? ENG Update: Illust KH2 Kairi

WHAT! Why this all of a sudden?? Is SENA softening up a bit?? Oh boy I hope this becomes a trend

Edit: Well now I see it is undotted, but it's still far too generous for what I expected from them.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Nice for those who don't have her yet. This kind of gives me a liiiittle hope that 0.2 Kairi will have mercy pull. Maybe. It's... possible.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I'm so glad I have her fully guilted with extra attack, so I can save my jewels on this one. ^_^ Ish kinda strange they brought her back so quickly... wonder why.

Wilderness

Awards

We should be due 0.2 Kairi any time between now and August, realistically. I should have about 18k Jewels saved by Monday in prep - imagine that medal with Extra Attack!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

We should be due 0.2 Kairi any time between now and August, realistically. I should have about 18k Jewels saved by Monday in prep - imagine that medal with Extra Attack!

i was at 20000 saved until yesterday i bought the 1500 pull realistically im aiming for 30000 before kairi so i can guilt it but not until the HSC that uses her

hlc1988

Awards

I get the feeling that 0.2 Kairi will be released when this deal is over. Hopefully SENA will be nice to us and make it easy for us to guilt her.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Went for the 1500 pull. Got a couple duds, more dots for a few of my medal, and a dust collector (Key Art #7). All in all, I'm pretty okay with it since it was only 1500 Jewels.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Went for the 1500 pull. Got a couple duds, more dots for a few of my medal, and a dust collector (Key Art #7). All in all, I'm pretty okay with it since it was only 1500 Jewels.

Yeah, I only got Illustrated KH1 Kairi, but that's okay, she's not bad either. Not a bad pull for 1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back