• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Get Sunny Day Earrings in the New Raid!
img

● Get Sunny Day Earrings in the Newest Raid Event!

■Event Period: 
June 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
June 19, 2017 7:00 to June 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

img

Band together with your friends to defeat the ominous Submarine Carp to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the exclusive Sunny Day Earrings avatar part, Magic Mirror, and more!

img

■ Raid Boss Bonus Times

Every day for the duration of the event, between the following times, you'll be able to get the following bonuses to help you collect Raid Coins!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

•    Spawn rate of raid bosses double!
•    Lux received from raid bosses doubles!
•    Raid bosses level faster!

■ Contents of Event Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board. The avatar parts you get will depend on if you get the male board or the female board.)

Sunny Day Earrings x 1

Medals 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
 6★ Chip x 1 
 6★ Dale x 1 
 5★ Chip x 1 
 5★ Dale x 1 
 3★ Chip x 1 
 3★ Dale x 1 
 6★ Cid x 2 (One from unlocking the whole board) 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

* And if you have any extra Raid Coins after completing these, there is a bonus board where you can earn even more Medals!

June’s Solo and Party Rankings!

■ June’s Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
Jun. 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 19, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
Like last month, we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn Speed Gems, the Chirithy Charm: Cancer avatar part (Raid Boss Ω Perk +10), and more! 

img

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Cancer (Rare Enemy Perk +4), Silver Crown: Cancer (Rare Enemy Perk +2), Bronze Crown: Cancer, and other great prizes!

img

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Union Cross: Sweet Sounds of Victory!
img
img

■Event Period 
Jun. 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 19, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Challenge bosses appear! 
Fight your way through for Poppin' Notes avatar parts!

■ Rare Enemy Bonus Times! 
For one hour each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of four Cross Boards that are available from the start. 
・Try completing them all for Jewels and other great rewards!

Board Completion Bonus
Poppin' Notes (Male) Chat Phrase: Good Work!
Poppin' Notes (Female) Chat Phrase: It's my turn now.
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Back Poppin' Notes (Male) Rare Enemy Perk +2
Poppin' Notes (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

Summer Sale Special Campaigns!
★Summer Sale Special Campaigns! 
Summer is fast approaching, so we're offering some great campaigns to kick it off right!
Use these campaigns to your advantage while they last!

img

■ Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Campaign Period: 
June 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 19, 2017 7:00 to June 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The Skills to Thrill Deals are your chance to get rare and useful skills!

These five limited-time Skills to Thrill deals each guarantee the following: 
・You will receive a 6★ Scrooge that comes with the skill noted in the banner! 
 These skills are: 
  - Attack Boost IV 
  - ATK Boost III Max & SP GA II 
  - ATK Boost III & Lux Plus 
  - Second Chance 
  - Triple Threat 
・You will receive 5 attack Medals of 6★ rarity! (excluding the 6★ Scrooge) 
・You will be able to pull from each deal only once per day.

Just for this special event we're dropping the price on the Skills to Thrill Deal! Now you can try your luck at it for only 1,500 Jewels!

Each deal is only available once each day, so don't miss out!

img

■Extra Bonus Jewels and Skip Tickets with Your Purchase!!

■ Campaign Period: 
June 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to July 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 19, 2017 7:00 to July 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

The Bonus Jewels Campaign has returned! If you purchase Jewels during the period listed above, you’ll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amount will be added to your account upon purchase.

■0 AP Campaign!!

■ Campaign Period: 
June 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to July 2, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 19, 2017 7:00 to July 3, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to progress through the main story, Proud Mode, or take advantage of VIP Quests to their fullest!

Key Art #9 Pt.2 & Combo VIP Quests!
img

■ Campaign Period: 

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
Key Art #9 VIP Quests have returned for yet another week! 
Here's another opportunity to obtain these medals if you haven't already! 
Also, alongside the return of the Key Art #9 VIP Quests, Combination VIP Quests will also be available!

During the campaign period, a set of seven Special Quests with exclusive Key Art #9 Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the Tier 5 Key Art #9 Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #9 S Upright 5 Deals 9 hits. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

img

★Get nearly 20 Fantasia Mickey A in a single clear! 
Earn large amounts of Evolve & EXP & Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

■ Campaign Period: 

■ Details: 
By clearing the Skill EXP and EXP & Evolve & Munny Medals quest, you will instantly be rewarded with the following in this extremely special VIP Quest
・Evolve Medals (Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, Fantasia Mickey A, Merlin, Yen Sid, Fairy Godmother, Cheshire Cat) 
・EXP Medals (Huey, Dewey, Louie, Huey & Dewey & Louie) 
・Munny Medals (Moogle) 
・Experience points for Skills on your equipped Medals

Get access to this extremely useful quest and take your Medals to new heights by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・Please note that if you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Ueki_168

Umm, I thought about opening a thread but if it is a quick answer I'll just put it here:

I went on a raid boss mayhem with my part, but the party rankings are not visible yet. Are our efforts being stored? Or are party lux lost until the rankings become available?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Another cute avatar part that I can't actually use because Skill Perk is the only thing that matters. =(

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
They dropped the cost for skills to thrill to 1500... Does that make them worth it?
I guess so, if you're really hurting for any of those abilities. Especially ATK boost III spga 2 and Second Chance. The former can be a huge game changer if applied to a powerful but costly medal.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
ATK Boost III Max & SP GA II on Master Eraqus is the best thing ever! Now I can use this medal without having to be concerned about my SP draining quickly.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
ATK Boost III Max & SP GA II on Master Eraqus is the best thing ever! Now I can use this medal without having to be concerned about my SP draining quickly.

Hm, is it really that good? I have Eraqus too but somehow dont feel like he does much damage.
I got one ATB III max + SP2 in case Vanitas SP releases soon. Hmmmm.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Hm, is it really that good? I have Eraqus too but somehow dont feel like he does much damage.
I got one ATB III max + SP2 in case Vanitas SP releases soon. Hmmmm.

It's a complete monster of a medal when you have him fully guilted. You can wait for Vanitas SP, but what's the guarantee that you'll pull that medal once the banner comes?

Lemonadeon

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem--the game wants me to update, but I seem all caught up when I visit the app store? Anyone know the fix for this?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
You know, after having Guilted KA9 and getting both -60 Traits on it, I am heavily considering putting the ABIVMax we'll get from this month's Coliseum on it. It currently has ABIV&APP on it, but having 100% ABIV on it is way more tempting, especially since all my ABIIIMax medals that I regularly use have something attached to that ABIIIMax that I don't want to give up at all (SP1/2 for some and Lux+ on Xaldin B), while having iKairi2 on my sets and planning said sets around her recovery means I can go without an extra APP on the sets I'd use it with (Sleeping Lion has iRoxas, Divine Rose has Tama) in exchange for that sweet, sweet RNG Negation. Especially since it hits everything like a truck and would greatly benefit from it. KA9 has given my Upright Speed Medals exactly what they needed, and will only get stronger from here on out (I rolled 80% on the Guilt...Saving the extra for a Guilt Campaign, so I won't be using Mirrors on KA9 for quite some time). Unless something gamechanging that wants it comes out before July, I'll likely go for it.

Also, is it just me or do the Raid Bosses have waaaaay more HP than in the past? I do not recall this Carp having over 200HP bars on anything, yet past Lv70 that blowhole-thing has just that. Granted, it makes snagging Lux from it pretty easy and lucrative with my modified DR Setup, but man it really feels like we got hit with a severe case of HP Bloat. I'd really like to be proven wrong, since it does not bode well in general...

EDIT: Oh, and the Teru Bozu is a letdown. When I saw it in the JP Thread I thought "FINALLY! A Skill Perk part in a new section!!!" We get it in NA and I'm ecstatic!...Until I find out it actually shares the slot with the Halloween Donald duckbill that has Skill Perk+6, rendering the +3 from the little ghosty moot. So close....so damn close....

Last edited:

Ueki_168

Ugh, lvl 99 raid bosses are such a grind. And it doesn't even give a set amout of raid coins... Btw, that question I posted earlier is solved: it was no problem at all, all our lux shows up and we are 140 in the ranking.

Lemonadeon

Issue solved, just had to reinstall the game. :p

On a happier note, I'm coming up on my first 100,000,000 lux!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Hmm maybe I should grab that AB3Max skill, it will definitely be useful sooner or later. The earring is also nice, glad to finally get more skill perks since rng is a pain in this game.

Trist

Awards
Hmm maybe I should grab that AB3Max skill, it will definitely be useful sooner or later. The earring is also nice, glad to finally get more skill perks since rng is a pain in this game.
Don't, there'll be a way better avatar board in the future.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
anyone else feel like this raid boss is slightly on the ridicuous side in terms of heath mines at 94 and its fin has 333 health bars this thing is absolutely nuts compared to the last 5

I only got mine to around level 20 and I was annoyed with it already. It's funny, they give us the "auto" feature but then it becomes useless because we're spending so much time needing to choose where to target our single target medals.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
If you think this Raid boss is bad, did you all see the one JP got last month? Some Gear monster. This game is in a big power creep. This is the wave of the future for Raid Bosses. And yes, I lost interest. And in my union, you would have to kill yourself to get 2 Speed gems. And then there is Coli. I've been able to at least get one skill medal for the past half year. This is the first time I won't even place in top 10,000 at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back