• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/3 Union χ ENG Update: VIP Quests, Daily Raid EV, Story Quest CP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
VIP Gem Quests!
img

■ VIP Quests Campaign Period: 
July 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to July 9, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
July 3, 2017 7:00 to July 10, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
During the campaign period, you can obtain Gems by completing limited-time Gem Quests, which are unlocked by purchasing this week's Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (which includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

You can obtain a total of 6 Gems by completing the Gem Quests
・Each quest rewards 1 Power Gem, 1 Speed Gem, and 1 Magic Gem
・Both quests will be available to you from the time of purchase until Sunday 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Monday 6:59 (UTC).

Use this opportunity to level up your Keyblades!

Get Jewels from the Daily Raid Event!
img

■ Earn Jewels and more from the Daily Raid Event!

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 9, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 3, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 10, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
・Each day at the following times, the Submarine Carp raid boss will appear for only one hour! 
  12:00 p.m. (PT) / 19:00 (UTC) 
  7:00 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 (UTC)

・Get Event Coins every 5 levels! 
  NOTE #1: The raid boss's level will reset every day (PT). 
  NOTE #2: Raid boss will not yield any Event Coins after level 55. 
  NOTE #3: Event board will remain open until 30 minutes after the one hour window.

Work together with your party to level up and defeat the raid boss within the time limit to earn Event Coins, which you can use to earn up to 1400 JewelsMagic MirrorCidChip, and Dale Medals!

Story Quest Campaign!
img

★ Story Quest Campaign! 
  Complete Story Quests 50 and 600 for Rewards!

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 9, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 3, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 10, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
By completing Story Quest 50 during the campaign period, you will receive three copies of Sora & Roxas
In addition, each copy will come pre-strengthened to 2 Special Attack Dots! 
Use "Level Up" to combine them and unlock their Special Attack Bonus and roll for a trait!

And if you complete Story Quest 600, you will receive a Magic Broom Medal as a bonus!

NOTES: 
・If you have already completed these quests, you are already eligible for the rewards. 
・The rewards will be sent from Jul. 11, 2017 (PT).

■ Medal Details
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Sora & Roxas S Upright 3 Deals 13 slightly powerful hits. Moderately recovers HP. All

[7/6 Update]
Story Quest Update (Jul. 6)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We have added 15 new story quests to the game!

A new type of Heartless has appeared during the rainstorm in Daybreak Town! 
 Will the Keyblade wielders be able to work together defeat them!?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: 7/3 Union ? ENG Update: VIP Quests, Daily Raid EV, Story Quest CP

well at least this gives me a chance to reroll sora and roxas for higher guilt, this is going to be interesting however time wise have to only kill this thing for an hour a day,

Amrita

This will get me a second Sora&Roxas and I wonder if I should just merge all three medals together to have it twice (one non-traited though) or just reroll the one we got from the UX launch to trait it. Huh. Not really sure I need two of these though...

And sweet! Another free Broom! Hopefully we'll start getting these more often but for now I'll take this!

Muke

whatever
Awards

And again, the raid boss times are ehhhh bad for us Europeans.

Chickenme

I really like this campaign, it'll be helpful for people who are starting the game, maybe S&R isn't the most helpful medal, they could've give a different one, but still I think it's a good campaign, hopefully they do this from time to time and not just now.

The VIP quests is fine I guess, but I'm still wondering about why aren't the other VIP quests a regular thing, I mean the Cid quest isn't VIP anymore, so...

And again, the raid boss times are ehhhh bad for us Europeans.

^ THIS. Lately the "bonus times" for things outside the weekly raid boss have been too american friendly, and this is supposed to be global :T I mean, just do the same times as the weekly raid boss, and that's it, that'd be good enough..

Also, I don't think I like this format to get the 1.4k weekly jewels, too restrictive.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Woohoo, not being able to do a quest unless you don't have things to do in your life (like fucking WORK) at the TWO POSSIBLE TIMES sounds like a tremendous amount of fun.
10/10, SENA.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Lol. My Sora & Roxas medal originally rolled at 57% and I wasn't going to use mirrors on such a mediocre medal, so I approve. The magic broom also means that I'll be able to guilt my HD Namine.

But yes the Raid Boss event is really not good. I'm really not a fan of raid bosses to begin with, but then to not only make it the jewel quests for the week but limit it to a span of two hours is really bad. It's pretty obvious that SENA doesn't want us getting the jewels.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'm fine with my first S&R so I'll just help myself to having another.

That raid quest..... I just, why? Why screw with people by having it only appear for an hour twice a day? And at weird times too?

Rael_Oblivion

Those raid boss times.... It's not even friendly to us Americans who live on the East Coast, especially those of us who work.

D

Deleted member

i'm waiting to see just how the raid board is laid out and how many event coins are given before i really pass judgement. it may be that the whole board can be completed easily in just one or two sessions or that all the jewels rewards are first and the rest are later, etc.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Those raid boss times.... It's not even friendly to us Americans who live on the East Coast, especially those of us who work.
I feel ya. Does anyone actually benefit from these times? Cuz I sure don't.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

This Raid Boss event is atrocious. Limited time, only get Raid Coins at certain levels, and our free Jewels are locked behind it. I'm putting this next statement very nicely since I don't think KHI likes obscene levels of swearing, but this is straight trolling on SENA's part as they gain nothing but the fanbase's hate and ire, surely no financial gain. Any other game I would've dropped and deleted upon seeing this, but since this is Kingdom Hearts I'll suffer through it. They'd better never repeat it though...and if 0.2 Kairi isn't a 5 Draw mercy, I probably will drop it so that I'm never tempted to spend on it again. Not gonna support a company that effectively slaps its fanbase just for using its product. Mrrrgh...

The VIP Gem quests were the silver lining in this thunderhead. Divine Rose is +35 at last! Seems like the extra levels are JP only for now though, it just tells me the Keyblade is maxed. That's fine though, I took a look and the increments aren't really worth 5 Gems IMO, so I'll be focusing on other Keyblades anyways. Sleeping Lion will enjoy the Speed Gems. Not sure which Keyblade to give my Magic Gems to, though...Outside of a few medals, my Magic game is not as strong as my others, not enough to make good use of Counterpoint atm anyways. I'll have to check my medals and give it some thought...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

this is retarded ive killed the raid boss twice and all its dropped is moogles, what kind of fresh hell is this
It only drops Raid Coins every 5 levels. Not sure how many yet, currently nuking down a Lv4 one. Even with this setup it seems that completing the Lv5 is gonna take up the whole first half of the hour. I hate that the Carp was chosen since they inflated the HP for it back in the last Raid Event, not gonna beat a Lv10 before the hour is over in case I need to for the board...and I likely will unless the carp gives 100+ Jewels or something. The Board requirements are smaller than normal, so that's a good sign. But no idea how many the Carp will drop, so it could still be terrible.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I forget how many it dropped, but seeing as the board is over the whole week, it shouldn't be too hard to at least get all of the jewels.

Except for those people who are not available to play the game during the selected hours. That's really crappy on SENA's part.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Idk it doesn't take too long for me. An LV10 one only took me 3 rounds to take it down, each like 3 minutes, if even. so meh

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I forget how many it dropped, but seeing as the board is over the whole week, it shouldn't be too hard to at least get all of the jewels.

Except for those people who are not available to play the game during the selected hours. That's really crappy on SENA's part.

ok i dont feel to bad right now i misunderstood the challenge i thought the way it was set up was you have 2 hours a day to get raid coins to do the raid board then it reset with a new raid board the next day

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Idk it doesn't take too long for me. An LV10 one only took me 3 rounds to take it down, each like 3 minutes, if even. so meh

My party is not that organized. I'm the one with the highest level one at level 8. =/

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

ok i dont feel to bad right now i misunderstood the challenge i thought the way it was set up was you have 2 hours a day to get raid coins to do the raid board then it reset with a new raid board the next day

That's what I thought too, the board's format implies it lasts the whole week though. The Boss drops around 20 coins at Lv5 (I got 22 total, not sure if you can get more or less), so beating 4 Levels 5s or getting your own to Lv20 should be enough to get all 1400 Jewels. The format is still terrible and should never be repeated...but it's possible to get without too much insanity as long as you can make the hours. If you can't make enough hours, then you're hosed. We'll need to make serious complaints to SENA about that.

D

Deleted member

im not going to bother with trying to complete this one. just, eh. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back