• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Falling Price Deal with New Power Medals!

■ New Power Medals in the Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 4 or 5 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

This deal also introduces three new Tier 5 Medals: 
 KH 0.2 RikuIllustrated Terra B, and SP Vanitas!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 14, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw! 
   3000 → 2500 → 2200 → 2000 → 1900 
・Each draw includes one Tier 4 or 5 Medal pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack dots! 
・Each draw includes 9 Medals of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive KH 0.2 RikuIllustrated Terra B or SP Vanitas from this Falling Price Deal (or the Daily Deal or Small Deal), they will come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack dots!

KH 0.2 RikuIllustrated Terra B or SP Vanitas may also come Boosted with 1,000 more base Strength and Defense!
 NOTES: 
 ・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
 ・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
 ・However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Riku P Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises STR and Power-based STR by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3
Illustrated Terra B P Upright 5 Deals 3 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises Power-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers target's defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 4
SP Vanitas P Reversed 5 Deals 9 exceptionally powerful hits. Restores 3 gauges. All 6

Armored Ventus High Score Challenge!
img

■Event Period: 
July 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to July 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
July 14, 2017 7:00 to July 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's time for another High Score Challenge! 
The prize this time is the Armored Ventus Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings to receive this exclusive medal!

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Armored Ventus S Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. All 4

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
This Ventus medal is perfect for me, I needed a Speed buffer that can last me a whole turn!
.... It really doesn't make any difference though? A buffer is a buffer, you don't need any boosts/multipliers from your Keyblade.

Anyways. Vivi is only 10%, lmao. Glad I skipped. Also good that it's the Falling Price Deal. Keep it this way, SENA. Or better yet, 5-mercy, but eh. Won't happen.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
ooh 0.2 Riku Means that 0.2 Kairi is right around the corner Possibly, i just need to get 6000 more jewels and if its a mercy pull i can guilt it. i mean this syuff is good and all but nothing we havent already seen, heck i dont even care about this hsc its just free magic mirrors tbh

Muke

whatever
Awards
ooh 0.2 Riku Means that 0.2 Kairi is right around the corner Possibly, i just need to get 6000 more jewels and if its a mercy pull i can guilt it. i mean this syuff is good and all but nothing we havent already seen, heck i dont even care about this hsc its just free magic mirrors tbh
Uh, no, not necessarily. They skipped some medals to get to 0.2Riku, so either those medals will be next or 0.2 Kairi. Or they'll go crazy and release all of them at once.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
This HSC isn't worth it for me. The medal fills absolutely no niches I don't already have, it can't help me in Proud Mode, as I already have met all of the conditions with other x3 buffers.

Would be nice to try to get extra attack on it, I guess.

DefiantHeart

Awards
square is really dropping the ball here on there twitter account no mention of this or the organization event

Ikr? XD Maybe they meant to surprise us? :eek: Jk, they don't care obviously...

This HSC isn't worth it for me. The medal fills absolutely no niches I don't already have, it can't help me in Proud Mode, as I already have met all of the conditions with other x3 buffers.

Would be nice to try to get extra attack on it, I guess.

Same, skipping the deal required to place in the hc so I can have enough jewels for 0.2 Kairi. I mean, this random deal smells of Square trying to last minute drain people's jewels so they'll want to buy more jewels for Kairi, pretty sick...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Guess we're really not getting mercy pulls anymore :l 0.2 Kairi is the last hope, if even that isn't a mercy then those days are over I guess. Ah well, I don't even care about the HSC, just glad to get the medal I wanted. It's not even that great but I'll make it work somehow. Looking forward to Darkgnaw now.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
No, thank you. I spent more than I wanted to try for Axel EX and nothin. So, nope. Got my sight set on Kairi 0.2 and hope it's a mercy pull. I can leave that Armored Ventus on the table. No big loss there.

Frankly, I think mercy pulls are a thing of the past, like farmable medal events. All gone. This game is going in the wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back