• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Union X Twitter Teases D23 Surprise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Despite this weekend already promising delicious Kingdom Hearts 3 news, it seems that there's more coming from the Union χ side of things!

The official English Kingdom Hearts Union χ Twitter account tweeted out this morning:

We have a special surprise coming for KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ [CROSS] to celebrate D23 this weekend! Stay tuned for more details!

Our wildest fantasy is it might be the new Disney world that was teased for the game oh so long ago. It is also just as likely to be a special medal or event.

What do you think the surprise is?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
chaser hmmm special d23 medla or avatar plus i think japn will get it as well

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
YES, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! THIS EXPLAINS WHY THE JAPAN UPDATE WAS SO QUIET!

open-uri20150422-12561-18nrgx5_5caaed93.jpeg

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's definitely not the *new* world in UX NA, we're not just gonna skip Enchanted Dominion. I'm guessing it'll be an event where we get some Jewels. Not expecting too much.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
YES, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! THIS EXPLAINS WHY THE JAPAN UPDATE WAS SO QUIET!

open-uri20150422-12561-18nrgx5_5caaed93.jpeg
They wanna go to the beach. Let me believe for three minutes that they're going to Hawaii before I get excited for SitS ;A;

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's definitely not the *new* world in UX NA, we're not just gonna skip Enchanted Dominion. I'm guessing it'll be an event where we get some Jewels. Not expecting too much.

I can't wait to prove you wrong Muke...

They wanna go to the beach. Let me believe for three minutes that they're going to Hawaii before I get excited for SitS ;A;

Lilo & Stitch doesn't have the Fairy Tale aesthetic so it wouldn't be a viable world unfortunately.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Remember the older days, before this game became a movie rehash, when you'd bounce between different worlds without completing them? That can still be a thing, there's no need to always be negative at everything y'know.

Lilo & Stitch doesn't have the Fairy Tale aesthetic so it wouldn't be a viable world unfortunately.
Neither does Olympus yet here we are.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
hold up with the new world japan not done with echanted domain i htink it going a d23 medal or avatar to celvrate the d23 news
Not done with Enchanted Dominion yet, true, but the story is taking a little detour right now. (The latest update is just more filler with X's 3rd anniversary NPCs in Daybreak Town. You do get to know that Daybreak Town's lighthouse does see some use, though, from what I've skimmed from it.)

They're not going to skip Enchanted Dominion in NA, but I do think a world announcement is pretty likely. Still waiting on that new Disney world Nomura mentioned in that dev letter a while back.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I can't wait to prove you wrong Muke.
Wat. There is no proving wrong about that.

Yeah, you guys didn't really understand what I meant. They're not gonna skip Enchanted Doninion in NA. They can announce it, yeah, but it won't "launch".

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Not done with Enchanted Dominion yet, true, but the story is taking a little detour right now. (The latest update is just more filler with X's 3rd anniversary NPCs.)

They're not going to skip Enchanted Dominion in NA, but I do think a world announcement is pretty likely. Still waiting on that new Disney world Nomura mentioned in that dev letter a while back.
yeah true im cursous what will they annouce saturday going to fun that sure

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Neither does Olympus yet here we are.

Technically, Hercules is based off Greek Mythology. Mythology can be interpreted as a Fairy Tale, so it still fits the bill.

Yeah, you guys didn't really understand what I meant. They're not gonna skip Enchanted Doninion in NA. They can announce it, yeah, but it won't "launch".

But you just literally said "It's definitely not the *new* world in UX NA". Yeah, I'm well aware that Enchanted Dominion hasn't been translated yet, but that doesn't mean that we can't get an advanced announcement of an upcoming world. This topic is about "the surprise announcement" and I just gave my opinion. And in the latest update for Enchanted Dominion, the player leaves Aurora to sleep, indicating that you're done with that world for a while anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No one thought they'd launch the new world and skip Enchanted Dominion. No one thought that until you brought it up while actively denying it.

Point is, they have the stage tomorrow and it's a Disney event. There's a good chance they can announce the new Disney world with some artwork as well. No one is saying it has to launch ASAP, especially since the story quests for this month are done in both ENG and JP.

It also wouldn't be the first time UX and KHIII were paired together (E3 2015), and the theme of announcing a new world for both games? Hell yes, I want to dig into this hype and see what lies there.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
No one thought they'd launch the new world and skip Enchanted Dominion. No one thought that until you brought it up while actively denying it.

Point is, they have the stage tomorrow and it's a Disney event. There's a good chance they can announce the new Disney world with some artwork as well. No one is saying it has to launch ASAP, especially since the story quests for this month are done in both ENG and JP.

It also wouldn't be the first time UX and KHIII were paired together (E3 2015), and the theme of announcing a new world for both games? Hell yes, I want to dig into this hype and see what lies there.
exactly nomura wanted to make this panel for kingodm hearts fans it going be big tomrrow im telling you know if kh is not last in the panel i going to be salty

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
im telling you know if kh is not last in the panel i going to be salty
It might be a coincidence, but the KHUX tweeter tweeted 24 hour notice at half past the hour so I really wouldn't be surprised if it's in the middle.

Hey, last time it was first. Maybe in 2019 it could make it's last showing at D23 and finally be last.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I really hope it's new event medals. We have not seen any non-Organization XIII event medals since Maleficent B in late March. That's a horribly long amount of time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It might be a coincidence, but the KHUX tweeter tweeted 24 hour notice at half past the hour so I really wouldn't be surprised if it's in the middle.

Hey, last time it was first. Maybe in 2019 it could make it's last showing at D23 and finally be last.
it if it comes out in 2019 that is i think going to be a late 2018 game but if whole if kh end up in the middle how nomura going to revela ux world show artwork for it then talk about the kh3 stuff at the end that assuming nomura doesnt show new artwork for the game as well

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it if it comes out in 2019 that is i think going to be a late 2018 game
I was joking man aha.

but if whole if kh end up in the middle how nomura going to revela ux world show artwork for it then talk about the kh3 stuff at the end that assuming nomura doesnt show new artwork for the game as well
I don't understand what you mean by this? Are you asking how Nomura could show off a UX world and KH3 stuff in the middle of the showcase because it'd be really easy to.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don't understand what you mean by this? Are you asking how Nomura could show off a UX world and KH3 stuff in the middle of the showcase because it'd be really easy to.
i know it easy to do but what if want to show off more then that like maybe kairi and riku in artwork form how much time would he need to do that stuff ?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Best case scenario: Catches up with the JP version. Great deals with advertised medals guaranteed with every pull. Log-in Jewels become the same as JP and we receive all the Jewels we were so wrongfully denied. 7 free medals based on the new world. Cool events. Cool avatar boards based on all worlds revealed so far. Everything is awesome.

Most likely scenario: 1 free medal based on the new world. Avatar boards based on the new world. 1000 celebratory Jewels. Maybe an event or two.

Worst case scenario: Here's 500 Jewels and 10 3000 Jewel deals with no guarantees. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back