• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Guardian Form Sora Gets the Bring Arts Treatment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Releasing in North America at the end of September 2017 for $69.99Kingdom Hearts III's Sora will be getting the Bring Arts Treatment except this time, it's his Guardian Form that's for sale!

The Guardian Form version of Sora, the protagonist of KINGDOM HEARTS III, is now available in the Bring Arts figure series as an event and online store exclusive item!

Even though this figure stands at only six inches tall, with detailed paintwork and contrast of colors this figure faithfully recreates Sora’s appearance with high fidelity to the in-game graphics. With a wide range of motion in the articulated joints, you can recreate poses from the game! While it may be small in size, its meticulous finish gives you a feel of the value of the figure.

The figure also comes with various interchangeable parts, including hand pieces with different poses, facial pieces, and a new, exclusive Keyblade, creating a voluminous set of accessories. With Bring Arts, the world of KINGDOM HEARTS III can be enjoyed in the palm of your hands!

Figure includes display stand.

Figure Size (inches): W 2.6” x D 2” x H 6.3”

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh so you can't get the actual shield with it lol. Thats weird but I do like the Keyblade still.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Really weird that it doesn't come with the actual shield seeing that's, ya know, the entire point. Still looks nice though.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
well at least we now have a good look a the new keyblade for it.

that's something right?

Awards
I have Sora's KH3 figure so debating whether to get this. Wished they added the shield too like how KH3 figure had a keyblade and the dual gun forms.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Interesting about the lack of shield, but these Bring Arts look great. A good substitution for PAK. I also love how the form is themed after an actual film in the Disney canon. Wonder if most of them will be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back