• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How To Get The New Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora Medal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Announced as a special surprise to celebrate the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer at D23, everyone who plays Kingdom Hearts Union X will be able to get their hands on a new Sora medal!

To celebrate D23 and the release of the new trailer, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] (for iOS and Android devices) will offer a powerful “KINGDOM HEARTS III Sora [EX]” Medal. This is the first time a character medal from KINGDOM HEARTS III has been added to the game. For one month (July 16 through August 16), all players can receive the never-before-seen medal by simply logging-into the game.

Chickenme

Wait, KH III Sora (EX)?? I don't think he'll be like the other EX medals, right? I mean, the EX medals are veeery overpowered and getting one for free like this seems so, idk, dreamy? o_o
Anyway, even if he's a real EX medal I guess he'll be nerfed in NAUX since the power gap there is pretty different from JP. Geez, now I'm even more curious to see what the medal does.

Also, free medal, yaaaay~

gUeLiToXtArZ

The bad thing is that its says all players CAN get the medal it dosnt say that We all will i hope so tho

- JESUS LOVES Y'ALL :)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The bad thing is that its says all players CAN get the medal it dosnt say that We all will i hope so tho

- JESUS LOVES Y'ALL :)
Eh? You literally just need to log in (and claim the login bonus at 4am PT) during that one-month time period.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Wait, KH III Sora (EX)?? I don't think he'll be like the other EX medals, right? I mean, the EX medals are veeery overpowered and getting one for free like this seems so, idk, dreamy? o_o
Anyway, even if he's a real EX medal I guess he'll be nerfed in NAUX since the power gap there is pretty different from JP. Geez, now I'm even more curious to see what the medal does.

Also, free medal, yaaaay~

Actually, the EX medals are very overblown. Unless you can guilt them, a 3 orbed EX medal on its own is not overpowered at all. There is a 3 orbed Axel EX is our group, not guilted, and it really is less powerful than even some of my own medals. So, yeah, it's going to be nice, but the EX part of it isn't all that.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, the EX medals are very overblown. Unless you can guilt them, a 3 orbed EX medal on its own is not overpowered at all. There is a 3 orbed Axel EX is our group, not guilted, and it really is less powerful than even some of my own medals. So, yeah, it's going to be nice, but the EX part of it isn't all that.

they didnt say the free medal wasn't not guilted though.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Besides, I would say that EX Axel is quite useful non-guilted because he raises Speed power up by three AND decreases Speed defense by three. A very useful medal, even if not directly for his own power.

If you pull one, you can just put Mickey and Brooms on him, and you have a real powerhouse.

Awards
I can't get it what so ever. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I am already logged in yet no sign of the medal.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not available until the daily bonuses go out tonight.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i stayed up till 4 am to see this thing and im not disappointed in it thats for sure if you could trait roll this with extra attack youde be set nice multiplier good ability tier 5 so two traits, only wish the hits were a bit stronger, aoe though is pretty cool,

hope this thing is guiltable at some point.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
What this medal do? In JP is free, I'm glad...
AoE S atk+2 and enemy S def-2 for 1 turn, stronger with more HP, and 5 hits for NA.
Same thing for JP except S atk+3 and enemy S def-3 for 1 turn, so pretty much a budget Axel EX. There's no mention of any VIP quests for more duplicates in JP, though.

Chickenme

It's true that they're better when guilted, but they're still super useful when not, not just for the buff, but also because if you have a guilted copy medal you basically have the EX medal guilted which will be extra helpful.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Its kind of a slap in the face that you have to pay for their overpriced Jewel deal for literally a month and a half straight to guilt this thing. They can't just like actually give us something nice huh? Its sad cuz I would have paid for like a weeks worth of them, MAYBE 2. But yeah, not this lol.

Wilderness

Awards
Its kind of a slap in the face that you have to pay for their overpriced Jewel deal for literally a month and a half straight to guilt this thing. They can't just like actually give us something nice huh? Its sad cuz I would have paid for like a weeks worth of them, MAYBE 2. But yeah, not this lol.

Without brooms, it costs you £90 to guilt in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back